What's new

RIOTS AND LOOTING

L

laylow

surprised no one has stuck a post up about this its the 3rd day of riots and tonight it has gone off crazy north east south and west london is bang in trouble the police are no where to be seen, shops are being looted, Cars shops houses on fire... some crazy ass shit going on...

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I fear this is only the second phase. It started with the "Arab spring" in the middle east. Spread to the Greek and now in London. I hope USA isn't phase three. Watch for "flash mobs" or "rob mobs" in places like Chicago and other big cities. All bad!

L

laylow

225 arrested so far lol every news report is saying things are escalating more and more... going to be a long night its 00:22 here in the uk...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
its always suspicious to me when people start burning buildings,,, i get everything else about why these people may be doing this, but not this kind of destruction,,, its too like when those peaceful demonstrations were taking place in the center of london and then all these wierd so called "anarchists" appeared with a thousand paps dressed up like hardcore protesters with them, to film all the pointless pathetic smashing of a few harmless window pains and inanimate objects,,,,

the bankers and their best pals in the government have sold us down the shitter, not some buildings and cars,,,

ordo ad chao

C

CLOWD11

Id shoot the fucking dogs!
How a gov can sit back and tippy toe around so no protesters get hurt while they are trying to kill you, is beyond me.
The amount of businesses that will go to the wall after these lowlife maggots trashed their business will have an impact for some time.

trouble

Veteran
I fear this is only the second phase. It started with the "Arab spring" in the middle east. Spread to the Greek and now in London. I hope USA isn't phase three. Watch for "flash mobs" or "rob mobs" in places like Chicago and other big cities. All bad!

The current unrest in parts of Greater London, are just thugs & punks looking to steal and destroy other peoples property without a just cause, and using the shooting of a youth by police as an excuse.

It nothing political like what's taking place throughout the middle east.

Theses hooligans don't give a shit about the dead kid or his family, they're just out looking for an easy score, and looting family owned business that hard working people depend on to put food on their families table.

:wave:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
There is no way known this shit would happen in Oz.

All our police are armed.....and have no hesitation in using them.

C

CLOWD11

There is no way known this shit would happen in Oz.

All our police are armed.....and have no hesitation in using them.
This takes me back to the redfern riots, i really dont think democratic nations have the balls to start shooting maggots that even endanger other lives.. sadly.
Look at the US calling for the head of Syria because of what violence he has shown to his own people in trying to deter uprisings.

Look at these fucking maggots...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-09/rioting-in-london/2830298?section=world

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
... north east south and west london is bang in trouble the police are no where to be seen, shops are being looted, Cars shops houses on fire... some crazy ass shit going on...

They have to hold reserve for all the evil marihuana growers.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well I'm glad my family no longer lives in london.. i was sandwiched in between Peckham & Brixton. Im nicely tuck away in the cuds now.. no sign of trouble here.

eggy

MIway

Veteran
I actually like to hear about rioting... not the random destruction & theft, but were it more defined & focused... that would be a statement.

Take it to the government buildings... take it to the police stations... take it to the banks... take to the uber rich burbs where the wealthy sleep. U wanna see the military deployed in addition to the cops? Here ya go.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I live in one of the hotspots.....it's just chaos.....a great many buildings totally burnt out.

I won't be surprised if Emergency Powers are invoked today.

b8man

Veteran
Anyone else think these riots are suspicious as hell? As if it were a well planned exercise to make people scared? I'm really curious who is instigating all of this.

Anyway, this kind of rioting will lead us nicely into a police state without the slightest grumble. My guess is that they're going to imminently find money to fund many more police on the streets, cancelling the cuts they were planning.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I actually like to hear about rioting... not the random destruction & theft, but were it more defined & focused... that would be a statement.

Take it to the government buildings... take it to the police stations... take it to the banks... take to the uber rich burbs where the wealthy sleep. U wanna see the military deployed in addition to the cops? Here ya go.

Rioting is OK?....burning houses and businesses is OK?....it's the fault of the rich?....I don't think so...good luck to the rich for making money.

I'm a licensed firearm owner....if someone tried to burn my house down....I know what I'll be getting out of the gun safe.

MIway

Veteran
Rioting is OK?....burning houses and businesses is OK?....it's the fault of the rich?....I don't think so...good luck to the rich for making money.

I'm a licensed firearm owner....if someone tried to burn my house down....I know what I'll be getting out of the gun safe.

Kinda, yeah... as is beheading... cool beans in my book.

Not talking about you in particular, not coming into your house/biz... that's why I'm saying targeted & focused efforts, with a point, with a purpose. If you are here on this forum, pretty safe to assume that you aren't the 0.1% of the people that should be targeted.

Anyone else think these riots are suspicious as hell? As if it were a well planned exercise to make people scared? I'm really curious who is instigating all of this.

Anyway, this kind of rioting will lead us nicely into a police state without the slightest grumble. My guess is that they're going to imminently find money to fund many more police on the streets, cancelling the cuts they were planning.

Indeed. If the cops aren't responding, there is a reason. Just a bunch of punk kids, right?

This is very bad. Destruction like this is immoral and only causes more of the same.

Destruction of areas over years leads to these.... the youth don't care.... no jobs, no dole, no education, no community infastructure... NO FUTURE..... some of had enough.... add in years of police brutality in areas... you get what you wish for.. you treat a dog bad.. it acts bad...