What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tell me about it mate, it's got to be better cause I don't think we can get worse than this year.
I don’t think we’ve had as much rain in summer since 2007…that year I had a patch in a woods clearing, by the time I got to check on them they were drowned 🫣
Hopefully that means we’ve got 16 good summers to come 🤣

mr.brunch

Veteran
May have overindulged this morning… thought I’d share what I’ve been listening to.
Fat doobie, crank it up loud if you can

Hillbilly69

Pink Floyd is my #1 band, have almost every record they made and many live concerts on DVD. Don't know how many times I've watched Pink Floyd the Wall movie! 👍👌👌

mr.brunch

Veteran
Pulled out the last rootball as it had weakened enough- I’ve had an old rug over the bed to help them die back
IMG_3146.jpeg

I have assembled the bonfire 🔥 for this evening, although I may remove the girls until it’s lit, or it’s likely to stink up the garden
IMG_3147.jpeg

IMG_3148.jpeg

I shall return later :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I wouldn't cook hot dogs on fires with painted/treated fuel but heck yeah nice backyard blaze
Only a couple of painted pieces of furniture to get it going and clear the shed a little…. Was mostly apple, plum, cherry, rose and fir wood , plus hedge trimmings and runner bean remains.

Of course, the pink cherry pie trunks took pride of place on top 🫡

woolybear

Veteran
That's good wood! I mainly posted that because I tried burning some of that pressed board that they use for ikea furniture... it wouldn't burn! Obviously because its chock full of fire-retardant chemicals. In hindsight, not the best idea for many reasons.

I wonder if you could turn the fruit wood into charcoal?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Did you have the Brigade on standby for that one ... How much were the tickets and why did we not get an invite lol
🤣
All in safe hands, plenty of dirt space all around and everything damp from the questionable summer we’ve had.
Was only me in the dark, with little miss b watching from the window so not much of an event I’m afraid… just a little pre-solstice burn up, as is tradition 😂

I’m planning to concentrate most of my efforts indoors this year… all documented of course …(mrs b not keen for garden trees this year) unless we can find a nice guerilla patch between us.

I’m also planning to use the sun for one veg period of indoor girls (June/July) to speed up my rotation a little…. Can’t be buying at Christmas again