What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Like you said, sun but not much heat . Potassium enriched food for my girls then . I've started on some ready made compost for next year .
Got to be done- my compost heap needs a turn soon, preferably before any more rain ☔️ there’s some kitchen waste to go on tomorrow so I may do it then.
Black gold for sure

mr.brunch

Veteran
116 days…. Growth spurting….
IMG_2869.jpeg

IMG_2866.jpeg

IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2872.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2870.jpeg

IMG_2868.jpeg

Hillbilly69

Nice thick forest there Brunch, looks like you could lay down on them and they would hold you up! 🤣🤣
Do you have enough season left to finish them? They'd be way too late for me...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice thick forest there Brunch, looks like you could lay down on them and they would hold you up! 🤣🤣
Do you have enough season left to finish them? They'd be way too late for me...
Thanks mate
I sincerely hope there is enough time left…. Forecast looks favourable, sept and oct looking a lot brighter and drier (but not that warm ) and they have definitely started their flowering stage, so fingers crossed
One good thing is that when I ran them indoors they were all done between 6-7 weeks 🤞

Hillbilly69

That's good, praying for some good weather! 🙏 Forcast is looking pretty good for September here too, but usually everything goes south around last week of sept.
I should be all done in about 2 weeks... Just in time!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Bit foggy this morning 🫣 burning off quite quick though, sunny and hot week this week (just as summer ends)
I’ll get a few pictures later on :tiphat:

linde

Thanks mate
I sincerely hope there is enough time left…. Forecast looks favourable, sept and oct looking a lot brighter and drier (but not that warm ) and they have definitely started their flowering stage, so fingers crossed
One good thing is that when I ran them indoors they were all done between 6-7 weeks 🤞
Looking good fellas. I chose to go with different genetics the last second so I didn't partake in the RGS contest but am still following. Hope those Pink Cherry Pies finish for you in time. Let's pray for good weather. Michigan has been abnormally warm. No complaints here other than a little powdery mildew.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good fellas. I chose to go with different genetics the last second so I didn't partake in the RGS contest but am still following. Hope those Pink Cherry Pies finish for you in time. Let's pray for good weather. Michigan has been abnormally warm. No complaints here other than a little powdery mildew.
Thanks for stopping by mate, they’re throwing out white hairs and stretching well so fingers crossed…. Forecast looks favourable
Hope yours are doing well :tiphat:

Hillbilly69

Bit foggy this morning 🫣 burning off quite quick though, sunny and hot week this week (just as summer ends)
I’ll get a few pictures later on :tiphat:
Funny, we seem to be getting the same weather Brunch, been beautiful since friday and will be for another 4-5 days. Best week we've seen all summer!
Hope those babies go into heavy budding for you soon!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 123
Still stretching, they’re up to around my nose height at the tallest but I had to crimp a few branches over yesterday as they were making a break for the top of the fence
White hair action is definitely starting, should see some little budlets in the next week
IMG_2885.jpeg
IMG_2886.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2889.jpeg

Trimmed out some damaged underneath leaves (snail damage…. Lots of micro snails 🐌 this year)
Soaked the bed thoroughly with the hose and put down lots more slug pellets.
Also pulled out a load of grass and weeds from around the edge.
IMG_2890.jpeg

IMG_2891.jpeg

Hillbilly69

o_O
Look at those stalks! I feel like the pics don't give those plants justice. Looking crazy healthy, should bud quickly once they get going... 👍