What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esskie

wow just look at the stretch on those malawi 4wks after the flip :laughing:

turned out to be very nice lookin, looks like a more than respectable yield anyway :respect:

do you happen to know what the dry yield was lynx?

lynx

Hi Esskie :). Yeah, stretch is part of sativa growing :D. I think the yield was about 50-60g per plant, if memory serves me right...

yoss33

Veteran
lynx, you are definitely prepared and ready to support fat colas with that chain and wire ;)
I wish you that it breaks some day under the properly-heavy cola! Heh
Great looking sativa WW! Must be furious...

Esskie

Hi Esskie :). Yeah, stretch is part of sativa growing :D. I think the yield was about 50-60g per plant, if memory serves me right...
yep it certainly is my friend lol :biggrin:

your 2 pics taken just at the start of bloom and the next 4wks later is a classic example and shows it well
50-60g per is a very respectable yield too man :respect:

it's a strain I'd like to have in my garden one day hopefully, a true classic which imo rightly deserves it's place up there with the best of them

P

ptg

Aieaieaie

Aieaieaie

Lynx,it's a real pleasure to see those sativa buds!:canabis:

Thanks for sharing!:prettyplease:

Peace!

jdkronyk101

arjans hawaiin snow @ 8' tall. its the lanky long one on the left. its next to an L.A. confidential on the right, a decent comparison shot of sativa vs. indica .
the snow has a great lemon inscence smell and taste. long up high.. bless- j.d.

picture.php

P

ptg

Actually,i would not call it a heavy yeilder at all because of the fluffy/airy buds...so yes big volume but low weight...sativa's joy!:)

lynx

Hi ptg, I can't see the pic in the thread??? Looks very good in your album, though! Very reminding of my South Indian. Thanks to all for nice comment on the Malawi, even if I wasn't quite happy with my growing. I gave them too much N too late, and the leafed up a lot. Worst trim ever!

peace & love,
lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts