What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esskie

wow just look at the stretch on those malawi 4wks after the flip :laughing:

turned out to be very nice lookin, looks like a more than respectable yield anyway :respect:

do you happen to know what the dry yield was lynx?

lynx

Hi Esskie :). Yeah, stretch is part of sativa growing :D. I think the yield was about 50-60g per plant, if memory serves me right...

yoss33

Veteran
lynx, you are definitely prepared and ready to support fat colas with that chain and wire ;)
I wish you that it breaks some day under the properly-heavy cola! Heh
Great looking sativa WW! Must be furious...

Esskie

Hi Esskie :). Yeah, stretch is part of sativa growing :D. I think the yield was about 50-60g per plant, if memory serves me right...
yep it certainly is my friend lol :biggrin:

your 2 pics taken just at the start of bloom and the next 4wks later is a classic example and shows it well
50-60g per is a very respectable yield too man :respect:

it's a strain I'd like to have in my garden one day hopefully, a true classic which imo rightly deserves it's place up there with the best of them

P

ptg

Aieaieaie

Aieaieaie

Lynx,it's a real pleasure to see those sativa buds!:canabis:

Thanks for sharing!:prettyplease:

Peace!

jdkronyk101

arjans hawaiin snow @ 8' tall. its the lanky long one on the left. its next to an L.A. confidential on the right, a decent comparison shot of sativa vs. indica .
the snow has a great lemon inscence smell and taste. long up high.. bless- j.d.

picture.php

P

ptg

Actually,i would not call it a heavy yeilder at all because of the fluffy/airy buds...so yes big volume but low weight...sativa's joy!:)

lynx

Hi ptg, I can't see the pic in the thread??? Looks very good in your album, though! Very reminding of my South Indian. Thanks to all for nice comment on the Malawi, even if I wasn't quite happy with my growing. I gave them too much N too late, and the leafed up a lot. Worst trim ever!

peace & love,
lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.