What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elmanito

anyone have any experience with seedsman mama thai

I smoked it several times.Its a really good smoke and one of my favourites, no racy heart or what so ever.Seedsman says it has a flowering time of 11 weeks, but its more 16-18 weeks like a real Thai.
IMO its more a Highland Thai with its lemony fragrance.

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

P

ptg

lao flower
picture.php

BloodyTreez

Sativa from Trinidad - the caribbean..

Sativa from Trinidad - the caribbean..

This must be the greatest thread of all time. Can't finish going thru it all as yet. A true classic.
Well myself, being originally from the tropics, sativa is a herb toker's best friend. Here are a couple of shots I took off some local sativa bud from down here in the tropics. Orange and red hairs some of our trade marks, showing the african red beard in the genealogy. Very resinous, mild fruity scent, smooth taste - slight expansion in the lungs, nice high with mild body effects, lasting 2 hrs +, good for day time naps as well. :smokeit:

prajnaparamita

Seedsman says it has a flowering time of 11 weeks, but its more 16-18 weeks like a real Thai.
IMO its more a Highland Thai with its lemony fragrance.

Couldn't agree more. For me they were on the same timelines/development as the Pahari and Malawi, which are both advertised as 16 wks, never really saw a difference. The Pahari, in fact, was the earlier heavier flowerer

(BTW, the Pahari and Malawi I have started to call my "dumb weed". They're good, trippy almost and with spicy interesting taste, but f---, I can't concentrate, follow a conversation, and forget stuff and things... :D Makes it a bit difficult to sleep as well, at night...)

need4weed

Veteran
Budzilla the crazy colombian

Budzilla the crazy colombian

here are a few pics of my colombian gold, this is a plant with huge potential, it was grown in 10 litres of coco and is at 72 days flower....i am going to call it Budzilla as it is all buds from top to bottom, my wife calls it spider pig.

Attachments

• CIMG8712.jpg
    CIMG8712.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG8714.jpg
    CIMG8714.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG8715.jpg
    CIMG8715.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG8718.jpg
    CIMG8718.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 12

need4weed

Veteran
a few more pics

Attachments

• CIMG8727.jpg
    CIMG8727.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG8731.jpg
    CIMG8731.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG8730.jpg
    CIMG8730.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG8732.jpg
    CIMG8732.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 14

thc43

Veteran
nearing the end of my first grow of 2010.

decent smoke but this grow i will let her finnish without restriction, plants harvested all together in my last grow at 9/10 weeks. WHite WIDOw suffered and i think can be so much better with 12/14weeks

White widow "cut" 6th week

wk6 BIgbud about to fatten up

part exploding calaxs:biggrin:wk6 large crown

Yesterday i was at a mates place, he has plants that have been spotted, must go or home found today. MOStly my seed but 1x 5 footer got my attention might be one of mine a strain i like but not labled:dunno: so i took a few branches home with me, The plant had simular leaf shape to these below much bushier plant with no fan leaves just a lot of small thin blade leaves alowing sick light penetration,
19673sat_2.jpg

19673sat_2.jpg

same strain as above different phenos. AT the time i was popping these sativa bush seeds looking for MALEs, this was strain#2 wasnt bred i think i recan no males or poor small ones, female smoke test was good and one of the resonable flowering priod seeds.
19673sat_9.jpg

here is some mixed aus bush plants, seed strains ranged from a few seeds to heaps(ODGrocollected) fresh weeks old seed to near 15year school time collected sesh/BS seed that i recal being pretty good , wish my rating system was a little more thought through had location and rated 1 to 10 mostly 8 and 9s:dunno:

these girls bring back memories:tumbleweed:
19673sat_8.jpg

this leaf pattern comes up from time to time, i think it was one of her sisters i grew and really liked it, strong ridge leaf fingers well spread and leaf makes a near perfect circle from finger to finger.
19673sat_7.jpg

HEre we have some of the longest flowering plant strains i have, unknown genes indian/asian/indonesian or from that region. I think the seed is mixed one or two hermis in a few grows other wise 99%M/F
19673sat_6.jpg

oops how did this get there, only 1 indica dom plant or strain from my see in the last 3 years.
19673sat_4.jpg

MALes and fems labled and waiting in clone form until there mothers/fathers in the bloom room either binned hermi, far from desired traits like very slow to flower. By harvest starting with over 100 seeds i had only 9 female plants left from 3 sepperate strains, smoked the females and later flowered the matching strain male clones to use as self assured good males to cross with my clones and anything i had lyyying around.

19673bagseed_females_3.jpg

UNknown bagseed and a handfull of my freshly produced
Bush male3 x bigbud seed passing fresh seed germ test:cathug:

Bagseed crazyness
19673bagseed_female_2.jpg

a while ago growing outdoors i threw some pollen around, dont know if pollen cam from a brother or just another bush. Suprised me once grown very uniform max sativa plants. OLD timers would love the smoke bit bushy for me but my smoke test of this plant wasnt accurate:whistling: i think my neighbours boy got to her too much offspring, but could be a late hermi like a lot i grow dont recall though.
19673fresh_1321.jpg

19673fresh_130.jpg

19673OD_BS_3.jpg

19673Ic.jpg

U.

JUmpstart flowering indoors because i wasnt in season to put her outdoors before flowering..
19673bagseed_4_wk.jpg

19673easy_fix.jpg

Early taste, no where near mature but i just pollinated so would not have got stronger to smoke.. mates liked the novelty bud between heavy hitting roll ups.
19673bushbud_1.jpg

happy toking.
THC

indifferent

Veteran
Cheers need4weed. I have the cg from bsc, bought it in 2004 and love it. It looks similar to yours but i never got mine to yield like yours, great work mate. Can you tell us a little about how you grew her? Hydro?

lynx

South Indian/Kerala

South Indian/Kerala

Hi all... Here's a detail of my South Indian sativa from last year, supposedly Kerala. Toward the end buds turned a nice purple/bluish colour :).

peace & love,
lynx

picture.php

lynx

South Indian

South Indian

Another shot of the South Indians. The short girl is a cutting, while the branches on the left is from seed, near the end. I let her get too tall (2m+) for the pots (10l), so she suffered a little at the end. Great smoke anyway :), in the meditative/dreamy/trippy category. Collected by myself in Goa '08, btw.

picture.php

lynx

Malawi Gold

Malawi Gold

Around week 13-14, close to harvest. Wasn't really completely ready, but... Quite potent & energetic smoke, kind of sitrus-peppery smell, one pheno more potent and more bitter smelling. That's it for today,
peace & love,
lynx

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts