What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermontman

Hello Sat Lovers, wow very beautifull that Laos ET, and that PR looks stuning Vermontman, want to share a detail pic of Popeye making the F3
View Image
Popeye ---> ( Peyote/ Punto ROjo)/ Punto Rojo
Saludos and best wishes
n

Thank you Nachilloo nice work!
And special Kudos to Mustafunk.
Not just a bean horder here!
1 of 2 Angola X Meo Thai that did not herm, 9 weeks of flower only 12 inches tall

ANGOLA X MEO THAI 011.jpg

Attachments

• ANGOLA X MEO THAI 011.jpg
    ANGOLA X MEO THAI 011.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hello Mustafunk, i can't tell you which cut won the cup, but i can tell you that the Utopia Haze which is sold in Barneys Farm Coffeeshop, is Reefermans Love Potion. I smoked her a lot, and i also growed out 30 seeds. The sweet Lemon Pledge 7up smell with hashy undertones comes from Reefermans SMCG IBL. I've found phenos which looks more G13, and then these Big SMCG phenos.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I also write to Reeferman, cause the description of Barneys Farm on Utopia Haze is Brazilian Sativa, and Reeferman wrote in a post here on icmag, that Utopia Haze is his Lambada ( Manga Rosa x Highland Nepalese). So i ask Reeferman about the Lambada, cause all my Utopia Haze plants has this really special sweet Lemon Pledge 7up smell, i also discribed him the High, which is really one of the kind. He said, it all sounds like Love Potion, and no wonder, the High is pure Love. There was no ceilling, no increased heartbeat like a lot of Sativas have, very emotional high. My whole body hurts after smoking this, cause i've loughing so much.

e.T

the laos underwent some bondage last night as she's getting too large...
she's just over 4wks into bloom and hasn't really switched gears into flowering. getting close, but not there yet. she will be very long flowering...

loas - before breaking over the top...
LAOS.jpg

vietnam black 164
image.jpg

mango haze x mullum/widow1
MMW2.jpg

mango haze x mullum/widow2
MMW1.jpg

Huesos

Bendiciones Brethren....

Bendiciones Brethren....

Wow E.T., Nachillo, Vermontan.....Super Nice.

I did the Laos that Vibes Collective Brethren gifted to me many years ago. The profile was single stalk. Mites attacked the roots terribly and didn't fully see her full potential.

E.T., where did you get your Lao's amigo?

I found one Chiang Mai Thai that was so worthy. She was married to a beautiful South Indian Kerala and Colombian Black before she met her fate.

Attachments

• IMG_4604.JPG
    IMG_4604.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 14

e.T

I did the Laos that Vibes Collective Brethren gifted to me many years ago. The profile was single stalk. Mites attacked the roots terribly and didn't fully see her full potential.

I found one Chiang Mai Thai that was so worthy. She was married to a beautiful South Indian Kerala and Colombian Black before she met her fate.

this laos came from a friend who lives there. is was given to him by the farmer. his selection over 10yrs

your chiang mai looks very nice.
here are a couple pics of a different laos from bodhi. he collected the seed a couple/few years ago. this plant took over his wife's garden. aroma is citrus like, but different. taste is chocolate. yes, chocolate. yum.

B_LAOS2.jpg

B_LAOS1.jpg

B_LOAS.jpg

vermontman

Thanks man! you should talk LOL.
All beautiful ladies here. Just a thought for some to reconsider land race Sativas, Many are put of by lengthy flowering times and stretch. These Punta Roju are not quite ten weeks into flower and 11 weeks from seed kept crampt. first week, 5 seedlings in a one quart pot. then bumped up to a one gallon until last two weeks in there final, almost 2 gal pot in 10.5 hours sun per day, I think they are coming on quickly and yield looks like it will be descent. Just a thought. Would love to see pure strains not be lost.
PUNTA ROJO 054.jpgbe PUNTA ROJO 055.jpgPUNTA ROJO 030.jpgPUNTA ROJO 037.jpg

Attachments

• PUNTA ROJO 054.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 054.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 14
  • PUNTA ROJO 055.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 055.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PUNTA ROJO 030.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 030.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 18
  • PUNTA ROJO 037.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 037.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 16

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Thanks man! you should talk LOL.
All beautiful ladies here. Just a thought for some to reconsider land race Sativas, Many are put of by lengthy flowering times and stretch. These Punta Roju are not quite ten weeks into flower and 11 weeks from seed kept crampt. first week, 5 seedlings in a one quart pot. then bumped up to a one gallon until last two weeks in there final, almost 2 gal pot in 10.5 hours sun per day, I think they are coming on quickly and yield looks like it will be descent. Just a thought. Would love to see pure strains not be lost.

Those Punto Roja look exceptional vermontman. :D :tiphat: Thanks for your work and sharing.

vermontman

Update
Man just a few chilly nights now 10 hours 47 min, daylight hours and bam! looks like Punta Rojo Here at ten weeks, even the calyx's have really started swelling won't be going to much longer, I am surprised mother plant of this seed showed no purple and took 14 weeks under 12/12 LED last year. These actually started coloring up before chill. I am thinking of running these in future under LED with 10.5 light cycle and crossing with purple Oaxacan and then Nepali for my own version of Purple Haze. But certainly keeping original strains pure.

PUNTA ROJO 035.jpgPUNTA ROJO 030.jpgPUNTA ROJO 024.jpgPUNTA ROJO 004.jpgPUNTA ROJO 014.jpg

Attachments

• PUNTA ROJO 035.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 035.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 20
  • PUNTA ROJO 030.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 030.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 17
  • PUNTA ROJO 024.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 024.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PUNTA ROJO 004.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 004.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
  • PUNTA ROJO 014.jpg
    PUNTA ROJO 014.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

vermontman

Attachments

• SATIVA MIX WINTER 009.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 009.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SATIVA MIX WINTER 128.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 128.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 14
  • SATIVA MIX WINTER 081.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 081.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 17
  • SATIVA MIX WINTER 084.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 084.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SATIVA MIX WINTER 118.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 118.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 18
  • SATIVA MIX WINTER 079.jpg
    SATIVA MIX WINTER 079.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
one pheno of a Exodus Cheese x Cranberry Haze F2
this one is definately more Haze influenced, building up huge colas by foxtailing, still swelling up @fd80.

too bad it hermed lately :(

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Tom Hill Haze F2 "Purple Phoenix" at day 53 of 11/13 flowering in organic no-till and recycled soil. 48 inches tall from soil surface.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Thank you 3rdeye Moving along All at 10 plus weeks. First two Angola X Meo Thai Next two Mulanje
The last two Pubta Rojo

Amazing collection of sativa nugs! Connoisseur stash fo'sure!

Tom Hill Haze F2 "Purple Phoenix" at day 53 of 11/13 flowering in organic no-till and recycled soil. 48 inches tall from soil surface.

Beautiful purple phenotype of that O. Haze! It's been a long time since we won't see any blackish ones around! Probably a recessive Colombian expression lost in the genepool?

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts