Status
Not open for further replies.

Leocadius

Veteran
Queen mother
2gx3di8.jpg

L

LoungeLizard

What do you guys think about mixing red clay in with your soil, how does that effect PH

LostTribe

Premium user
great thread about to get into straight up 100% landrace sativa's ala ACE gear....Malawi, Zamaldelica, Goldentiger, Panama and last but not least Oldtimer's Purple Haze! I cannot wait for these extreme sativas to produce!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Great minds think alike

Great minds think alike

great thread about to get into straight up 100% landrace sativa's ala ACE gear....Malawi, Zamaldelica, Goldentiger, Panama and last but not least Oldtimer's Purple Haze! I cannot wait for these extreme sativas to produce!

Dubi and the boys just hooked me up with Malawi, Zameldica, Golden Tiger, OTH and PCK + some freebies. Next 12 months are going to be very interesting!!

LCVOrganics

Dubi and the boys just hooked me up with Malawi, Zameldica, Golden Tiger, OTH and PCK + some freebies. Next 12 months are going to be very interesting!!

Hope to see the grow logs on these! All on the wish list :) Zamaldelica sounds especially intriguing. I have this dream cross in my head using that and Neville's Haze...

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sat Lovers, wow very beautifull that Laos ET, and that PR looks stuning Vermontman, want to share a detail pic of Popeye making the F3
picture.php

Popeye ---> ( Peyote/ Punto ROjo)/ Punto Rojo
Saludos and best wishes
n

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Big Phenos of my Utopia Haze, wich is simply Reefermans Love Potion. :bis:

Where did you find that info? From what I know the cut that won the cup as Utopia Haze was just another of those damn old dutch cuts, I can't really remember now if it was SSH/Amnesia (NL#5/Haze x Skunk/Haze), C5 Haze cut (NL#5/HazeC) or anything like that.

Anway the commercial dutch companies have been using the same cuts at the cups and doing the same shit since the 90s. Barney's Farm seeds are well known because of their lack of ethics, mass produced bulk-form in tents by spanish seed mercenaries. So forget about Brazilian sativas or any other breeding fairytales. It's more like just a matter of which old cut or strain are they deciding to rename and release again now. :biggrin:

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.