What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermontman

vermontman, how does the Federation Hawaiian sativa smoke?
Hello Satva
Its been over a year since I smoked her, Keeping it honest I can't remember other than I don't remember it being menthol at all. I can say and the high was very long lasting and upbeat. Also it is my second favorite plant to grow. Hawaiian Sativa is a beautiful plant great flower to leaf ratio. for more information check out
Hawaiian Sativa
hopefully I will be in a better position to tell you in about three months.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sativa. The Hawaiian is a pure sativa origininating from the big Island of Mauna Kea. It's been bred and stabilized for more than 15 years on Vancouver Island. Sugary with crystal, it has a very destinctive citrus odour and menthol flavour that tingles the taste buds and tickles the brain. Tall vigorous growth with few branches, classic cactus shape. Extreme elongation in the first two weeks of flowering with tufts of long thin hairs developing into long sticky spear buds which thicken up after the sixth or seventh week. The lemon flavor intensifies when flushed for a long time (3 weeks) with straight water. Very energetic and up high, great to smoke during the day for an active lifestyle.
Height 8 feet
Flowering time 10-12 wks.
Yield 8 oz full size, 3/4oz in a 2 gal pot.
Harvest outdoor Nov 1 to forever

For me this was spot on. I grew this strain quite a bit and loved it. One thing notable about federation seeds was the lengthy highs they produced. Beanhoarder uses a Hawaiian Sativa from Federation, and his BB x HS is excellent.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Cryst4l Cl0ud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Budracer

I concur ganja style Santa Marta gold from world of seeds old school gems, earthy incense smell takes me right back to 1979 and priced right

Siever

Veteran
Mukuku,

How long's the lady into flowering time? I once grew the same, but my ballast broke down and at the same time I was so busy at work I hadn't time enough to take care of 'em properly. Not nearly as nice as yours, but it was so powerfull!!!. Next grow will be completely different.

Homebrewer

Veteran
I posted this somewhere else today and figured posting it here would be appropriate too.

Kali Mist at 112 days of flower:

picture.php

mukuku

Mukuku,

How long's the lady into flowering time? I once grew the same, but my ballast broke down and at the same time I was so busy at work I hadn't time enough to take care of 'em properly. Not nearly as nice as yours, but it was so powerfull!!!. Next grow will be completely different.

hi Siever,

I don't remember exactly the date but around 10 february with a 12/12 cycle. Around 85 days today. They grow in veg for 2 months.

I pop 4 seeds and get 3 females & 1 mâle

they grew in extreme temperature like 16° day & 4° at night
I've got light leeks in my room since march & finaly I've got some bananas on each one !

I think that genetic is totally exotic & normally prone to show bananas with lot of stresses that I like to do for a better knowledge of my genetic.

I can handle that character since I love extreme sativa high fligh and that sativa is a perfect bastard for me.

I think I'll let them on flow for one month & finally cut it for replacement with clones of the mothers for testing in medium temperature like 25°c/18°c on the spring & summer

I'll do a lot of crosses too.

the pure purple haze (from old timer haze #23) is on project two since I understand the quality of his high !

are you ready to fly ?

Siever

Veteran
I thought Kali Mist never went past 12 weeks? I already noticed that it happens a lot that breeders tell buyers their strains doesn't flower that long. I experienced it already a lot.

Siever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts