What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.King

Veteran
Siever.
Yes I must admit that the buds do look tempting and the Devil is probably a talented grower and obviously he is great at manicuring buds.
Not sure about world of shit though. I haven't experienced their gear myself but I've only heard bad things about them.

Did you ever see my Colombian Gold from WoS? Turned out amazing under 400w HPS and 180w LED. My family and myself loved the smell,taste and high of the CG it was nice for a change. Lots of hash. Hope this might change some peoples minds about WoS. I tired out 2 and both turned out the same both beautiful.

ITOhJp8.jpg

cavf0Xu.jpg

7YtTneF.jpg

C

Cannabisso

Aren't the leaves of that Colombia Gold too wide for a pure sativa? Did you experience any couch lock in the effect?

Dr.King

Veteran
Aren't the leaves of that Colombia Gold too wide for a pure sativa? Did you experience any couch lock in the effect?

A little couch lock but almost every single cannabis strain makes me sit. Sativa or Indica, cannabis effects everyone differently. It really gave me the feeling that I could just let go and look out into the distance for ever, if that makes any sense. You are indeed right thought, WoS's Colombian Gold is listed as 75% Sativa 25% Indica. The Phenos I had where wide leaf and didn't stretch hardly any during flowering. On the details for Colombian Gold from WoS it says she grows tall which I didn't see. The buds where fantastic and it had one of the most unique tastes I have ever tasted.

Smoke report on my Oldtime's Haze has went up in the last month since it has been curing. Potency,flavor and everything about this plant is increasing by the day. The smoke is very smooth already as well. My holy grail for sure to date. 1 month cure only so far.

O5p4y0z.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ That bud reminds of some lumbo from late seventies, a beauty. I had always thought the hybrid lumbo would not be the 'real thing' so never bothered. Rethinking that now.

Dr.King

Veteran
Is the pic of CG or old timers Dr King? Looks killer!

The one above is Ace Seeds Oldtimer's Haze. It was a 26 week pheno even with 10/14 during the last month. Hope that helps clear everything up. I would recommend it to any true Sativa lovers. She will finish indoors just takes time even with a little 400 watt system in a 5'x5' room. In my opinion that just better shows how great of genetics Ace has put into the Oldtimer's line.

Jhhnn

Veteran
^^ It still looks like Colombian Gold from 79, maybe related?

Given the California origins of Haze in the 70's, the chances of no Colombian heritage are mighty slim.

Top shelf Colombian of the era had the intensity of effect that Tom Hill uses to describe Haze. It wasn't the kind of high that one could rise above very easily at all.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I used to see that golden ganja back in the day. I think the color comes more from being sun dried than genetics.

Dr.King

Veteran
I used to see that golden ganja back in the day. I think the color comes more from being sun dried than genetics.

All my bud is slowly burped and in a solid black big container. That golden look came from Ace seeds genetics. Top notch breeder.

Siever

Veteran
Makedon,

If I may give you some advice: next time be a little more carefull with the nutrients.
The same happens to me regularly, so please do not take this as critic.
Good luck and no cops in the future.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Exceptional looking bud:

O5p4y0z.jpg

I swear every time I flip through the last few pages of this thread, I stop and stare at this picture a minute or two (with my mouth open).

Good genetics yes, but obviously well grown. Nice job Dr. King.

Speaking of good genetics... I'm trying some Jamaican (ganja) 60's Lambsbread again. This is a component of Double Jam on Charlie Garcia's website. The first two attempts yielded males only. To back them up, I am using Charlie Garcia's and Dubi's genetics, a Punto Rojo, and a Green Haze x Panama Elite.

Top: Punto Rojo
Middle Left and Middle Right: Jamaican
Bottom: Green Haze x Panama Elite

picture.php

Close up of the wickedly beautiful Punto Rojo:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

vermontman

Youngens

Youngens

Thai Bliss that Punta Rojo looks sweet wishing for you to get a great lady.

Hope my baby pics are not boring. Oaxacan Gold seedlings at two and three days old, from last years Purple and Gold phenos.
055.jpg035.jpg053.jpg060.jpg

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 16

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

F.Deez#1, #2 respectively. #1 does not like this much food and is sad. started to reveg. #2 is alright...er but is also starting to reveg a little and foxtail too hot near the bulb. started flushing for chop. i figure no less than 3 weeks for both.

picture.php

lower bud #2. nothing worth showing from #1 it's gotten to be a leafy mess.

picture.php

F.Deez #3 the winner of the bunch barring a stunning smoke test from either 1 or 2. super stretchy however, would benefit from being flowered fro clone. has a fair amount of frost on it (not pictured lol) for a sativa at 57 days now.

picture.php

lower bud site.

started flushing all 3. i figure 3-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.