What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siever

Veteran
Mukuku,

About the nanners: I recently chopped some MK Ultra which had nanneers to. Those nanners make seeds, it's the so manied time I grow Mk Ultra frow nanner seeds. I once had 1 plant that had nannars, now I have free seeds every grow!

Siever

mukuku

I work with nanners & male preflower since my first haze hybrid from sensi seeds ( from a indoor pack and probalby silver haze or NL#5 haze ).

I made a lot of feminised seeds but never do new seeds with them because it will do more hermies in the future progeny by fixing the character ( mendel law simply )

I'll never make S1 for example, always crosses with free hermi strains

Homebrewer

Veteran
I thought Kali Mist never went past 12 weeks? I already noticed that it happens a lot that breeders tell buyers their strains doesn't flower that long. I experienced it already a lot.

Siever

The average flowering time for the 5 females that I grew from the pack of 11 beans was around 80-90 days. I selected the lady that I enjoyed the most who happened to flower for a while longer.

Siever

Veteran
I work with nanners & male preflower since my first haze hybrid from sensi seeds ( from a indoor pack and probalby silver haze or NL#5 haze ).

I made a lot of feminised seeds but never do new seeds with them because it will do more hermies in the future progeny by fixing the character ( mendel law simply )

I'll never make S1 for example, always crosses with free hermi strains

By now I'm using the so manied generation of the hermie MK. Every plant just has a very few nanners. It doesn't multiplie with each generation, so I keep doing it. If you say you cross'em with hermie free crosses doesn't that bring the nanners into the hermie free strains?

Siever

mukuku

If you have a strain with a dominant gene for producing nanners and if you make S1 , you'll get 3/4 with the dominant trait and 1/4 monoceus on that gene (dominant=recessif)

if you make f1 with anything else you'll get only 2/4 with the nanners producing trait and that trait can be dominant or recessif.

not the same thing. S1 are impoverished original copy

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thaï x MIS, F2!

picture.php

ColoradoTrees

This is the offspring from a self pollinated/hermaphrodite cannabis plant, from fall 2014.
We germinated 30 of these seeds on Halloween and proceeded to discard the unworthy.
Today six are left, we are around week 11 of flower. We keep finding few "nanners" and counter them with water sprits and tweezers. Some do not look as developed, as this shot, shows this one is. It seems there is hella misinformation online about "Hermies".

Genetics: Unknown
Type: Sativa
Environment: Indoor
Light: 600x3 Cool Hoods
Air: 740 CFM Passive Intake
Medium: Soil 7 Gallon
Nutrients: Advanced Lineup/Exclusive Recipe
Technique: Mainlined/Topped 5-6 Times

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
This is the offspring from a self pollinated/hermaphrodite cannabis plant, from fall 2014.
We germinated 30 of these seeds on Halloween and proceeded to discard the unworthy.
Today six are left, we are around week 11 of flower. We keep finding few "nanners" and counter them with water sprits and tweezers. Some do not look as developed, as this shot, shows this one is. It seems there is hella misinformation online about "Hermies".

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Pics aren't showing buddy. Welcome to the forum. Which part of Colorado are you from? It's magical up there, Durango, Breck, Vail, Estes, loved them all.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Dj short pre-2000 blueberry sativa!

Dj short pre-2000 blueberry sativa!

Here is my selected pheno of dj short blueberry that I selected from seeds in the late 90's. I lost this girl many years ago back in 2004 and luckily fate would have it that I bumped into my old friend that I haven't seen in years and he was still running the cut. So here she is getting ready to be flowered if she hasn't lost anything this girl has the most amazing blueberry nose to it the one that drove everyone crazy in the late 90's and early 2000's. Well time will tell if she is still my holy grail plant. Be back when she is almost ready for harvest.

picture.php

ColoradoTrees

Can You Spot the "nanner"?

ENJOY THE SHOW!

Attachments

• WP_20130308_033.jpg
    WP_20130308_033.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20130308_035.jpg
    WP_20130308_035.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
  • WP_20130308_037.jpg
    WP_20130308_037.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20130308_036.jpg
    WP_20130308_036.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20130308_030.jpg
    WP_20130308_030.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150510_015.jpg
    WP_20150510_015.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 11
  • WP_20150510_006.jpg
    WP_20150510_006.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20150510_001.jpg
    WP_20150510_001.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_20130308_038.jpg
    WP_20130308_038.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 14

Siever

Veteran
Very nice plants indeed, but 'bout the water to stop pollen from spreading around. Under lamps the water evaporates really quick, very often just a few minutes. Go for the tweezers instead!

Siever

Hi Motaco, I was really inspired from this 3d.. I'm none as grower .. but I take a challenge with myself looking at these pages..

here are my newborn babies :

Malawi Gold x Cinderella 99 (afropips) 3x seed

and

Double Jam ( Underground Collective) 3x seed

I will try to grow them with some not invasive roots control techniques .. actually I started with a special pots .. champagne fluts..

to keep since now the roots constripted..

..I do not own a grow box.. but just a home made little green house..

.. I will keep you updated ^^

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This thread us almost 9 years old and still rockin. Way to go old friend.

I wonder if there is another thread on this site like this?

Everyone should give Motaco some good rep on the OP.

B

Bob Green

Here is my selected pheno of dj short blueberry that I selected from seeds in the late 90's. I lost this girl many years ago back in 2004 and luckily fate would have it that I bumped into my old friend that I haven't seen in years and he was still running the cut. So here she is getting ready to be flowered if she hasn't lost anything this girl has the most amazing blueberry nose to it the one that drove everyone crazy in the late 90's and early 2000's. Well time will tell if she is still my holy grail plant. Be back when she is almost ready for harvest.

View Image

These are the stories I really love to hear. Badass that your friend kept the cut alive and was cool enough to hook you back up. Drives me nuts when people have someone's old cut and wont give the person they got the clone from a cut back. Enjoy the blueberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.