What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I will pop my Durban/Kif hybrid this year and will put some photos in this thread.Just a moment.

Keep on growing :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Anyway I can get some seeds for our DNA project?
Even if dead I can use them to sequence the DNA.
PM me if you want to talk or until your post count is over 50 post something here in this thread or have a friend PM me for you.
-SamS

buddyboy1953, the seeds were obtained in equatorial Guinea, not Guinea, different country.
last attempt was made a few years back and at week 18 of flower she's wasn't ready yet but i had to take her down due to the growing space being compromised. i will take pictures regularly and hopefully in half a year or so it will be possible to identify by the bud pattern.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Is it a clone? If yes does it do this every time grown indoors and outside both? I have seen it other varieties, yours is pronounced more, but I have seen it in Bolivian, and a few African varieties and some Asians.

BTW if anyone has pure landrace seeds for any use even hemp or just wild, even if dead we want them for our DNA project, PM me with any questions or offer to help. The best for us is landrace seeds that are collected in person in the traditional areas, and just a seed or two will allow us to DNA sequence them.
-SamS

greetings fellow growers.
i have these African ladies growing and am trying to identify the strain.
seeds were collected in Equatorial Guinea.
smell is hard to describe, but the high is very easy to describe: one way trip to the moon, lasting long hours, hurts your face after a while because of the constant smile it causes.
i have looked through most of this incredible thread and have failed to find even one strain that has those bubbles at the nodes.
am hoping that one of you have seen this before, but am also secretly hoping you haven't, making it even more special.
thanks in advance.

View attachment 309484

View attachment 309485

View attachment 309486

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
@veticaloso like i said i don't think that's a specific trait for any plant from any region, i think like i said it's just the plant expanding pathways for easier/better nutrient delivery.
picture.php

picture.php

2 unrelated strains. top pic is SourStrawberryHaze (S.CoughxSSSDH), bottom pic is GG#4x"ThaixCross"
both have the swelling at the nodes. i didn't take any pics but i'm sure i can find it on males too. usually i see it on plants with aggressive branching if that helps.

picture.php

Flori/FloDeez#1 (Atlantic Diesel S1)
picture.php

FloDeez#2
picture.php

FloDeez#3

All @ 46 days.

Siever

Veteran
Cannabisso,

About what you say; I've heard the same things more than once, but you got to admit that those buds look tempting.

C

Cannabisso

Siever.
Yes I must admit that the buds do look tempting and the Devil is probably a talented grower and obviously he is great at manicuring buds.

Last edited:

numide

Veteran
Hi sativa lovers:tiphat:

Mango Thai x Oaxaca
picture.php

Durbanghani (JGL) x Oaxaca
picture.php

Punto Rojo x Kerala #1
picture.php

Punto Rojo x Kerala #2
picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful plants Numide... how long is the flowering for the Mango/Oaxacan cross? We are keeping some Mango Thai females here because we had only hermie males for the repro.

The Kerala x Punto Rojo are the ones from ShadaX? Looking forward to hear a smoke report! ;)

Vibes!

Siever

Veteran
Mustafunk,

Why don't you make some female seeds from'em? Take cuttings first and when you're 100% sure, only then you put them in flowering.

Siever

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Why don't you make some female seeds from'em? Take cuttings first and when you're 100% sure, only then you put them in flowering.

A friend is probably trying to do that now and we're still waiting to see if we can find males even if it's from a different thai line... :)

OLDproLg

Veteran
Hey guys I am still alive . Just on a smart phone now so I don't post much. I just wanted to say hello and jump on he shanti bashing train. I bought several hundred dollars of mr nice seeds from the bou a few years ago and not a single seed popped. Last time I ever buy from them.

HEY OLD FRIEND!!!

Glad to see your still hanging....

Sad about the seeds though???

Lg;)

numide

Veteran
Beautiful plants Numide... how long is the flowering for the Mango/Oaxacan cross? We are keeping some Mango Thai females here because we had only hermie males for the repro.

The Kerala x Punto Rojo are the ones from ShadaX? Looking forward to hear a smoke report! ;)

Vibes!

Hi my friend,
Same here with my 3 male Thai x Oaxaca, all full hermie !!!:biggrin:
The female was very quick and finishe mid october. Nice taste, less hard than the mother, sweet with a great high.
Shadax's cross was a daily smoke not to high, the taste was similar to a haze, really nice

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts