What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Nice, mine is from an original 10 pack. Looks like you've got a well selected F3 going there!

the f1 were a really nice hybrid! still got some original f1 in the fridge, waiting for the right moment ;)

this f3 is the offspring of a very special f2, a more strawberry cough leaning pheno but the sour diesel was noticeable in the background too, it added some very special floral tones to the aroma - some of the best herb i have ever had the pleasure to enjoy...

here's the f2 mum:

21805MG_6937-med.jpg

21805MG_6978.jpg

21805Kopie_von_MG_7002.jpg

i also found a f3 plant that is very similar to the mum... sure hope she will breed true for her special traits...

good vibes

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Schrom Frost

Schrom Frost

Not sure about the % of sativa in this cross I'm not the greatest at finding that stuff out only been doing the internet pot thing for going on 3 yrs This cross got twice as big as Rom, Twisted sis.
Only say this as not want to offend people being this is the ultimate sative thread. I do that and not know why sometimes. My 28 yr kid just laughs. To be honest you guys her are really friendly. This is my hobby I love growing. Must have smoked to much this morning getting ready for football.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries, I'm showing transgressions too! :)
Hard to see much Herijuana in these Herihazes I'm running, OT haze all the way!

I took one down today @ 84 days, but will string these two closer to 13 wks.
Seeded w/ Tom Hill's DC x Haze pollen, looks like they're maturing nicely! :D

picture.php

R

recent guest

View Image

View Image

View Image

Purple Haze Malawi feminized. 10-11 weeks (I guess).

Terpene, if mine goes 20, I'll be surprised...but we will see. Still got some legs, for sure. It's a beast in the cab.

I've been watching my Destroyer crosses veg out, and I keep being reminded of these pictures. I pollenated Destroyer with chocolope and malawi fathers, and Im hoping this girl is Destroyer x Malawi, the fan leaves look similar to yours.

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I've been watching my Destroyer crosses veg out, and I keep being reminded of these pictures. I pollenated Destroyer with chocolope and malawi fathers, and Im hoping this girl is Destroyer x Malawi, the fan leaves look similar to yours.

View Image

Wow BearRiot,

Looks like an ultimate and extreme sativa to me. That plant makes my heart skip a beat as much as the Jamaican. Nice job growing a healthy specimen.

All the Best,

ThaiBliss

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice plants everybody! I love this thread in the morning with my first J of the day!
So this morning I puffed a Red Snake and this shit is great, got me all nostalgic for old Oaxacan and Colombian pics. They are pics of old photos by a thoroughly trippin old dude but I hope you get where I'm commin from.
Back in the 70's there was this stuff called Colombian Gold that had me trippin for years, I went through smoking lbs. of it I loved it so much. I had an Idyllic life, living in a peach orchard with my little honey. Towards the end of the 70's Colombian started coming in less and it was way down in quality so I did what I had to do to keep it with me, I grew it. Here's a few pics. Sorry for the quality. This was in 78, the house was rented for 75.00/month, ahhh the good ole days. It had a covered awning in the back, a dirt floored porch. I wrapped it in bamboo screening and took off the boards from the roof. Then I planted some morning glories and gourds to cover it with foliage.
picture.php

Here's some of the plants
picture.php

picture.php

They got so tall, ya had to get up on the roof to really see em.
picture.php

picture.php

If I only knw then what I know now. hehe Thank you Charlie, you're bringing me back before I'm gone bro.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
They did not finish all the way, paranoia struck deep! Where I was I did not want to get busted, it was pretty balls out for back then, I was a rebel, heheh. They were flowering for about a month and a half and were starting to stink, a lot. They were never taken to their potential, still good smoke but nowhere near the real thing.The next year I moved to Humboldt to have some peace and do my thing and my first crop that first year was sativa because that was all the seeds I had back then. Those are a whole other set of pictures.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I hadn't seen fan leaves that big since Viet Nam. They were HUGE over there. Lot's were grown along side of their hooches. Behind the veggies.

R

recent guest

Wow BearRiot,

Looks like an ultimate and extreme sativa to me. That plant makes my heart skip a beat as much as the Jamaican. Nice job growing a healthy specimen.

All the Best,

ThaiBliss

Thanks, I was just looking at her thinking...hmmm...almost TOO Sativa....Im just kicking myself for pollenating a pure sativa (destroyer) with two fathers, because now Im not sure what Ive got. I think it looks Malawi? I hope its that!

bigherb

Veteran
UHN

Looks amazing

That PH x Malawi looks gorgeous i might be in love .Im curious too see how that PHT x F13 turns out i think the Cross was genius

Keep us psoted on the results

SideShowbob

Killin bro

Frankie baby in the jar ,i like it nice find

Highjlighter

My style man , Heri hazeis a genius cross .That hit with Dc x Hz was another great idea should beef up the yeild

Keep us posted on the results

Randycalifornia

Now thats a throwback ,Thanks for the pics .Remindes me of the CG's i grew from Gage green .The colombians are amazing genetics they really reach for the sky

Sounds like the you got the Red snakes dialed in or that cure has made it shine

Much Respect to all the Sativa growers

1luvbigherb

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Heres a durban i left in the greenhouse from last year(little experiment),just waiting to see if it will either die completely or whether it'll re-veg once the days start to get longer and it warms up again.:puke:
picture.php

picture.php
:puke:

yoss33

Veteran
Hehe, and here's another experiment with a small branch of another african descendant - Ace's Zamaldelica in the middle of January, after half a winter, including a few days under a 20-cm cover of snow. No greenhouse.
Not a single moldy flower, only damage on the leaves. Mold resistance can hardly get any better. Potency has suffered, but effect is still nice. It's much more warm and mellow compared to the earlier harvest. Smokes extremely smooth, seems to have "cured" (snow-cured, heh) on site.

picture.php

picture.php

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Thanks bigherb, yeah that old time flavor and high had me time traveling back to the old days. It's not church incense but it's real nice, got some chocolatey, Colombian flavors. Charlie always comes up with the best stuff to grow and he never hypes anything he does.
It's such smooth slow burning herb too, a pleasure to smoke and very relaxing, like you're floating but still very energizing in your mind with waves of energy.
How did the Colombians you grew turn out? Did you get em to finish in a reasonable time?

bigherb

Veteran
Thanks bigherb, yeah that old time flavor and high had me time traveling back to the old days. It's not church incense but it's real nice, got some chocolatey, Colombian flavors. Charlie always comes up with the best stuff to grow and he never hypes anything he does.
It's such smooth slow burning herb too, a pleasure to smoke and very relaxing, like you're floating but still very energizing in your mind with waves of energy.
How did the Colombians you grew turn out? Did you get em to finish in a reasonable time?

Sounds like a trip to relive the past , definetly a gift to the Community .The flavor sounds delicious accompanied by a special effect

The GG Colombian Gold plants were dark green with heavy branching an thinner leaves than THH .I heavy LST to keep them below a 6-7 ft wall which they would have topped easy .The only negative i found was floppy stems

The Colombian were only two seeds an unluckily were both Males . I left for a vaca into the second week of september without noticing sex an when i returned the plants had some considerably fat Sac's . i Chopped 9/16

But an amazing experience ,the vigor surpasses anything ive grown an the Tom hills haze right next to it couldnt compete .The THH was chopped if i recall the beginning of november Due to the onwer of the properties Nerves/impatience .Id like to give both another shot given a better situation .

Mofeta n Yoss

Thats got my interest ,Ive always wondered about perennials (old topic/thread).But im very cuirious as to your results .

These plants are amazing an that snow cure might be a first lol

1luvbigherb

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Heres a durban i left in the greenhouse from last year(little experiment),just waiting to see if it will either die completely or whether it'll re-veg once the days start to get longer and it warms up again.:puke:
View Image
View Image:puke:

it'll reveg in the spring and continue to grow till you chop it or the sun burns out most likely. lotta hemp trees growing along the side of i65 must be decades old.

R

recent guest

Oldtimer's Haze growing in the back, Destroyer x Malawi(?) in the foreground. I have two vertical feet left for the Haze, but Terpene tells me that a pure haze will never stop stretching!
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts