blan-k-flor

Veteran
Tom Hill Haze vs. Seedsmans Haze ;)

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

G

Gr33nSanta

My SpaceGrin, neat story behind this cut, I was growing Dr.Grinspoon a couple years ago, 2 feminized plants. Both hermied really badly but I kept on growing them, seems as though most of the pollen was sterile...

Anyway one of them was very similar pheno to what you see on the internet about Dr.Grinspoon and the other one was quite a bit different, heavier yielder but lower quality, no bag appeal whatsoever. I was doing some other work in the room at a time using a male spacebomb on a few different strain I was growing. Some of that spacebomb pollen ended up on my better pheno of Dr.G. (better pheno but longer flowering period, I think it eventually came down at day 120 or something)

One day out of the blue I see a seedling growing in a container that was next to my Dr.G. I realised it was a seed from dr.g that fell and naturally started growing, a volunteer in the garden! I grew the plant out, no nanners, MUCH SHORTER flowering time (55-70 days), but otherwise the new cut looks even more like the real Dr.Grinspoon. I revegged the plant and been growing it since. Really shitty yielder but the quality is through the roof and smell exactly like Dr.G.

One more thing is by looking at the cross I have made with the male spacebomb its not impossible the male spacebomb was in fact a ''tinybomb'' hence the low low yield now...

I plan on using this cut for breeding in the future... KEEPER

G

Gr33nSanta

THank you!! yes she is very special! The smoke is very similar to the original Dr.Grinspoon, in fact I couldnt tell the difference at the time. However the smell that comes off the jar when I open it has a background smell of spacebomb, so think caramel and lemon together.

Named in honor of our hero, the brilliant cannabis advocate, researcher and author Dr. Lester Grinspoon, this is a pure heirloom Sativa.

The plant grows thin and tall, and requires a longer flowering time.

When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals. The fragrance off the buds is of sumac and lemon; the smoke is light and tangy with citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Dr. Grinspoon offers a strong, long-lasting, energetic and cerebral high. Old school Sativa of the highest order.

Information
cbd: 0.4%
flr.time: 90-100
genetics: heirloom genetics
har.time: mid november
height: grows tall
thc: 25%
type: sativa
yield: 350gr/m2

G

Gr33nSanta

A dry buds from my original SpaceGrin, none of the cuttings ever grew buds quite like this one.

The original plant ready for revegging

G

Gr33nSanta

a cutting at day 51

I think this one came down at day 72

sorry for all the posts guys I am new here and I dont know how to edit my posts ...

bushweed

Veteran
Hi amigos, a Mullum x Thai'78
picture.php

picture.php

Cures to Gold after 9 months.....
picture.php

Have a friend who grew up in the 60/70s in San Diego and moved to Australia a few years ago. We shared a small one paper of MMxThai'78 among 5 people recently. Next time we met he said, "Man what was that shit we smoked? I couldn't sleep for four days. You wouldn't happen to have any more?"

A statuesque one from last season
picture.php
picture.php

Just to touch on the high. First of all the Mullumbimby Madness is a sweet tasting sativa that can have a soaring, euphoric effect with glowing visuals, and a deep sense of spiritual communion. In combination with the Thai'78, the taste becomes earthier and the high becomes clearer and more cerebral. This can lead to some profound introspection and even insight, but if you don't have your shit together it can definitely produce some anxious self analysis. That is to say, if you're in reasonable health and your subconscious is free of shit, then it can be a remarkably blissful experience, but dark areas tend to be exposed with a spotlight hehe.

bigherb

Veteran
Hi amigos, a Mullum x Thai'78
View Image

Cures to Gold after 9 months.....
View Image

Have a friend who grew up in the 60/70s in San Diego and moved to Australia a few years ago. We shared a small one paper of MMxThai'78 among 5 people recently. Next time we met he said, "Man what was that shit we smoked? I couldn't sleep for four days. You wouldn't happen to have any more?"

A statuesque one from last season
View ImageView Image

Just to touch on the high. First of all the Mullumbimby Madness is a sweet tasting sativa that can have a soaring, euphoric effect with glowing visuals, and a deep sense of spiritual communion. In combination with the Thai'78, the taste becomes earthier and the high becomes clearer and more cerebral. This can lead to some profound introspection and even insight, but if you don't have your shit together it can definitely produce some anxious self analysis. That is to say, if you're in reasonable health and your subconscious is free of shit, then it can be a remarkably blissful experience, but dark areas tend to be exposed with a spotlight hehe.

About time we get a smoke report :biggrin: , I was exspecting Incense or maybe i was hoping for Incense

I miss those aussie Gem updates

Great to see ya brother ,hope all is well

1luvbigherb

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Gr33nSanta, that's a pretty sativa great job. Always wanted to try out the Dr. Grinspoon
Bushweed, you grow some beautiful plants down there, love how you had to piece that pic together like that. It sure sounds like a nice smoke. I grew some MM once years ago, Chaman gave me the seeds, I think they were from KOG but I did not do very good with them, had to do them under a 400 and mites struck and got the better of em.
You guy's had so much access to So East Asian weed down there, gotta be a lot of great genetics in Aus.

bushweed

Veteran
About time we get a smoke report
biggrin.gif
, I was exspecting Incense or maybe i was hoping for Incense

I miss those aussie Gem updates

Great to see ya brother ,hope all is well

1luvbigherb

Heya bigherb, thanks bro. Actually the one Kariba x Nhz I tried from my neighbor definitely had the full Frankincense flavor, and was very relaxing, but not fire as you say. However that was a small sample to go on and due to some heavy rain it wasn't finished properly. I'll revisit the Kariba at some point. How's your quest going? Do you still take the train uptown to get your haze??

Bushweed, you grow some beautiful plants down there, love how you had to piece that pic together like that. It sure sounds like a nice smoke. I grew some MM once years ago, Chaman gave me the seeds, I think they were from KOG but I did not do very good with them, had to do them under a 400 and mites struck and got the better of em.
You guy's had so much access to So East Asian weed down there, gotta be a lot of great genetics in Aus.

Hi Randy, thanks amigo, here's a recent video and article about police raids in my neck of the woods, that shows the big sativas are fairly pervasive:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...-their-lifestyle/story-fnii5s3y-1226818004234

tiphat.gif
bushy

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hi Randy, thanks amigo, if I recall Chaman said those MMs had the narrowest leaves and were the longest flowering plants he'd encountered. So probably would have been very difficult to finish outside of the tropics and subtropics.

There are some great genetics around, in fact there's a young forum member on here who knows people in my area and the number of exotic strains he describes is mind boggling - Thai sticks, Indonesians, PNG Golds, Cambodian Mangoes. If I had the time or guts I'd go and meet some of these growers, but in truth, I'm a little constrained by notions of self preservation.

Here's a recent video and article about police raids in my neck of the woods, that shows the big sativas are fairly pervasive:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...-their-lifestyle/story-fnii5s3y-1226818004234

View Image bushy
Shame, some really nice plants going down to pigs.
Are those the buggers that got Kanga? Just like up here, I guess they'd rather everyone was on the dole(welfare).
Hippies funding their lifestyle, we can't let that happen for Gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.