What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Since Im growing perpetual SOG style, Im gonna need to tie down my JLB after I t/p her into a 5gln pot in a few days.
Shes getting her stretch on. I cannot put my light schedule at 11/13, so it will take longer for her to flower but thats ok.
As long as she finishes some time in the near future. Trying to decide on HappyFrog or LightWarrior for her. I know that FFOF is abit to strong.

I heard that the larger females are usually the hermis'.
The female I have was the largest, most vigorous of the entire group. Even bigger than the males. Hopefully this doesnt ring true with this girl. Ive waited 26 years to smoke this again and I really cant wait. Thats the last time I smoked a real sativa as well.
She would pollinate my two SOG gardens and that cannot happen. If I see ballsacks in the pre-flower area I will pull them off and wait to chop. If its full blown herm its getting chopped right away. Im praying it stays pure.

C

charlie garcia

when I grow older and learn how to grow I wanna grow like Randy does :) lovely spears
Have you tested harvesting a little branch bit earlier? In Mextiza, right early harvest would give you more euphoric effect than letting them overmature, just 1-2 weeks of difference between. I know in this cross may be different but who knows.
Enjoy Nachillo :)

best
kaiki

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Ace Seeds Pure Purple Haze x Malawi Fem @ 20wk
picture.php

average branch structure
picture.php

whole plant shot
picture.php

and some foxtails
picture.php

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Some of y latest girls here

sssdh
picture.php

Molokai Frost, purple pheno
picture.php

Group shot, from l. to r., Ancient OG, sssdh, Molokai Frost
picture.php

Irie !

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Some Rukum Nepal from Malberry seeds. Great plant, lots of buding sites, good resin prod & even stems had a nice covering of glandular trichomes. Was good to go at 12 weeks, but could have waited til 14 weeks probably.
Old school smoke, earthy & hashy flavor so far, with nice uplifting high, going psychedelic & real blasted if "overdone", should be great after some curing time !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Have you tested harvesting a little branch bit earlier?
Just turned 11 weeks so next week I was going to start taking samples to try. The smell is so complex with sweetness and earthiness and everything in between.

Terpene, that's quite a truss job on that OTH. I have two of Charlie's purple OTH#23XPunto Rojo at about 6 weeks, and I hope for me it's like looking into a crystal ball to see your finished plants. They are mouth wateringly beautiful. Was that grown with LED's?

Mirko, long time no see. Looks like you have been extra busy. Beautiful plants, those buds are sparkeling. That's going to be one hell of a stash. I love the flowers on the Rukum.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Here some Jamaican buds. I got the seeds from buds which were offered to me by Browser :wave: last IC Cup. Wonderfull smoke with even a few seeds !
It's a terrible plant to grow, so far I've managed to get only dwarf plants with ridiculous production, or burnt seedlings, agh...

Nice crystallly flowers though, eh ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Randy :wave: it's been a while since I last visited indeed, it's nice to be back. Yeah, I'm glad I've tried this Rukum,I love the smoke, and I also dusted her with a littlepollen from a nice LemonLarry OGK IBL dad, already giving a try to the result !

Irie !

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Like your plants Mriko. I have not had a purple pheno Frost yet, looking forward to that.
I got a Schrom Frost going from the Flyin Hawaiian. Also have the regular Frost from his 08 seed batch. I think dam it come on brain. close enough back then some time lol

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks Marijuanamat & Dirtboy
Unfortunately I noticed too late the Molokai was a purple pheno. I had to cut it down about 8-10 days early because of aphids attack and it's only when I was trimming the plant that I noticed the nice hue on lower buds. Wish I had kept a cut...

Anyway, here some more sativa, una chica que se llama "La roja", a cross between Panama Red & Colombian from Cauca. Easy to grow, done in 12 weks max, high prod an great smoke ! This one plant should look much better, I was kinda out of this world when I grew it and she was fed with solution at pH5-5,5, err... But she did it where other plants didn't, tough babe !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Here's Waipi'o Hapa, a nice mostly sativa hybrid from Hawaii. Small plant in a small pot, but quite good producer, quick & with strong energized high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie !

R

recent guest

This was my fall crop of sativa smoke -

Cinderella 99 x Chocolope

Turned out to be a fantastic cross with respect to flavor and smell, but lacking in yield.

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Great sativas and good to see Mriko back in the boards!!

A small flick from a nice cola from one of the latest harvested plants at home, yet curing and expecting to be properly sampled! ;)

hjVAxvI.jpg

Vibes! :tiphat:

Gert Lush

Veteran
Hey Mriko, hope you're doing well buddy

I like the look of that Molokai Frost. What's she smoke like, if I may ask? Great stuff, keep it up!

Gemüse

very inspiring thread here everybody :)

picture.php

Kumaoni has nice citrus or mango aroma and strong high
picture.php

lao luang prabang very nice mellow high my favorite!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts