What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangativa

Veteran
Welcome to 2012 everyone, from downunder......Thought I would start with some Aussie Sativa....old days:gday:

Mullumbimby Madness
picture.php

picture.php

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
The Cannabis Gods are Happy now!.....their rubbing their hands in delight! ....they might just cut those tender hands on those "triple double serrations"....who would have ever guessed.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Sam the Skunkmans Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk1

Sam the Skunkmans Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk1

8 weeks...looks like a few more to go! Smells like pure haze, very peppery, but a kinda sweet smell as well. This plant stretched 4x it's original size once into 12/12. This plant was grown completely by "GO"s veganic line wich seems to be working wonders. ;) Much love haze heads, SL :shooty:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Wsup guys/gals here is 2 of my lil indoor ladie sativas for the winter months.
Its just some dank bagseed plants. On the first one the fan leafs on the buds have a lot of trich on them. Im gunna try to get a better pic of her.
she is 5 weeks flowering. :D
picture.php

The next one is a hybrid and she has a little bit of purple in the leafs. she is 6 weeks flowering and she has a little bit of pink in the hairs.
picture.php

GreenMAX

Nice plants everyone!
Here is mine
Ciskei*Durban 40 days 12-12 from seedling in 2L of soil!
Both parents are SA landraces
These are freebies BTW:)
CiskeiDurban40daysfromseed.jpg

Had 3 females:eek:ne is this super fast Ciskei pheno,other two are Durban leaning just starting to flower...
I dusted lower branch with trifoliate male(thant is now reweged) for some F2 fun:jump:
Trifoliatemale.jpg

Frosty lower bud at 40 days from seed...
Frost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Hi friends! Beautiful sativas here as usual:dance013:! Here a little ball of Sierra Charlie x Oldtimer´s Haze. Fresh and citrusy smell and clear and uplifting high:abduct:.:wave:

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Boutique feebies! Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk#1

Boutique feebies! Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk#1

This lady is haZzzy ;) I pulled her @ week 11 and could have gone another 1 or 2 for sure, but she was covered in hazy frost, and smelled so funky and hazy. I also had to make some room. This is my first plant i've harvested that is completely veganic. SO far so good! Much love friends, SL

Status
Not open for further replies.