Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mullumbimby Madness
picture.php
beatiful pict, you inspired me to make a similar one with the mobile ;D jejej... bytheway amazing thread....
mangarosa02.jpg

Manga Rosa Fn+1, been 10 wks flowering, around 6-10 weeks remaining
Saludos
n

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vanvulpen

those highland thai pics(purple 1's)look amazing bro

very nice

i bet that smokes good

where did you get it from
seeds or a clone of someone

peace

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Beautiful Shots everyone. Wishing you the best for the coming holidays. Here's to many happy grows in 2012!

Mist of Destruction in back, Purple Haze x Thai in front.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom´s Haze...grown under a skylight and harvested 20 days ago :D

063-1.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe nice xmas nugs RACO! i bet those gonna keep u rocking the bells all the way to new year!!! merry xmas bro! :D

Bighill

Here are some recent pictures from
La Buena Hierba's autoflowering asian haze.
They are 10 weeks from sprout

if i took better care of them they would have yeilded more. They are large for an auto, and very sativa leaning phenos.

The more yellow one is super frosty, smells like a haze should. Has that earthy root cellar kind of spice smell.

The greener one is going to yeild big time even though it

here first some older pictures
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

''''''''''''''''

Here some from 10 weeks old
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some seeds from Autoflowering OG XLBH's autoAsianHaze
picture.php

If you are good with sativas these could yield big time !!

Thanks again for the work on these LBH!!! '

more info and pictures on this link/URL https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4851368#post4851368

happy holidays everyone
picture.php

Mr Jay

Veteran
SWEET BABY JESUS! I can't believe how far auto's have come in such a short time. That's AMAZING! +rep

Kangativa

Veteran
Merry Christmas all.....thought I might throw in a Aussie Christmas tree......That bale is 1.5m wide and there is still at least 3 months vegative growth left......thank you Santa !!!

picture.php

Bighill

Hey buddah.

The basic grow details are 600watt HPS, around 20 liters of soil per plant. Amended living organic soil. In a 4x4x7 tent.

picture.php

I will get a proper smoke report up when she comes down, and is properly cured.

How ever, I dried a bud last night, for today.

Really nice stuff I must say! It needs some more time for sure, buds aren't even close to done swelling. The trichs are still mostly clear and cloudy as well.
The buds are super sticky even though my tester was bone dry. Even the zig zag went clear from the resin running down as i smoked the joint.

The high is clear, you know your cooked. You don't have to look for effects, they hit you full on. It is a typical trippy sativa high, but my heart isn't racing. The high is right in your head too, you feel it in your eyes.
I am mostly a pure indica guy, it was a nice change. I am looking even more forward to harvest now.

The high is a good kreeper high, it doesn't stop after you out the joint. I was still feeling a noticeable increase in effects a good few min after i outed the joint..

One of the more complete high's I have had from an auto. Some autos give you that feeling like some thing is missing. It really is no different than other hazes i have had in the past.

Kinda rings my bell to be honest.

I smoked a joint to myself about an hour ago, and i don't feel like i need to smoke another. Or like I am burning out. I like a high with a good set of legs! :blowbubbles:

Overall for a tester I was really impressed. Should be some primo once it's really done.

Thanks again LBH!:thank you:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bighill. im in amended living soil as well.

here is an update on my (Malawi Gold x (MSSxSB)) x Oriental Express...

male..
picture.php

+
female...
picture.php

picture.php

male has a touch of trichs. already pollinated a few lower branches of the female.

can't wait to see how this beauty smokess

Chaman

Blessing,
Strong hug for those who remember me, just stop'n by to share a pic and say Feliz Fiestas !
Cool & Calm
Chaman

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG 3632
    IMG 3632
    76.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 19

Chaman

Purple clouds,
Blessings.
No Iam really sad too say...I have hundreds of seeds, still don't know why I have not trashed them jejeje sentimental value I guess, and I still put them out time to time...none ever sprout. See I used too keep all my seeds in the freezer...bad turn of events they had been taken out of the freezer for much too long, by the time I found them alot had rotted. I cleaned them, seperated and repacked them, and every time I put out new seeds I take alot of these old seeds out lable the potts, just about beg to mother nature...but nothing happens.

I'm starting over, these are mostly Colombian, Jamican 2 and 3 generation inline breeding. I hope to recreat my Colombians and Jamicans. Work in progress
Cool&Calm
Chaman

I

ickybuds2012

heeey chaman :)

nice pics !

good vibes, bless up ~ .... have a happy new year ...

when are we gonna get high ?!?!? :) electrosticky here :blowbubbles:

DSC08112.jpg

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up every ,its been a minute since i was last on here.some amazing pics you got up ,killer stuff.take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts