What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iron_Lion

Winter is finally here, that means it's haze season :D

I may have bitten off a little too much this year, here is 2 very large SSH ladies. 60 day veg on these and still stretching, im doomed lol..
Should be a hefty yield between these too, got a few more hazes going too but too last to post pics.

day 30 12/12

picture.php

eskimo

Veteran
Double cheese ((katchinax cheese) x colombian goldbud) (mango pheno) grown at the 50° as good as a sativa can be grown outdoor at the 50 °

Attachments

• IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 15

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Damn that Golden Tiger is gorgeous.
I really wanted to try it too, but December 15 hmm... thats a nono for me ))));

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Winter is finally here, that means it's haze season :D

I may have bitten off a little too much this year, here is 2 very large SSH ladies. 60 day veg on these and still stretching, im doomed lol..
Should be a hefty yield between these too, got a few more hazes going too but too last to post pics.

day 30 12/12

picture.php

Like your style Iron Lion. Those are going to be some monsters!

Cool Moe, that Golden Tiger is AMAZING.

Little winter outdoor grow straight from seed to flower. Hoping they will be done by late March but that may be a wee bit optimistic.

Top two are Ace Purple Haze x Thai; bottom two Mod Mist of Destruction.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
golden tiger, day 83, she comes down today

The more I look at this Golden Tiger, the more I appreciate what Ace and CBG are doing for the canna-community. This plants form is absolutely striking. A modern day sativa marvel. The asymmetric form and stretch accompanied by the pleasantly dense and glistening flowers really puts me in the mood.

E

elmanito

Double cheese ((katchinax cheese) x colombian goldbud) (mango pheno) grown at the 50° as good as a sativa can be grown outdoor at the 50 °

I see the plant is pollinated, but with what??? I hope you will have fertile seeds.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

F

Fluffy Clouds

The more I look at this Golden Tiger, the more I appreciate what Ace and CBG are doing for the canna-community. This plants form is absolutely striking. A modern day sativa marvel. The asymmetric form and stretch accompanied by the pleasantly dense and glistening flowers really puts me in the mood.

yes nd its very potent, overwhelming... it floors you...

gt

picture.php

U

unthing

jealous of all these great outdoor pics!

viewing this thread once again i made a new year's promise to lean more to sativas in 2012. have pack of nevillexmango and panama which should give me a good start :)
i still feel i'm not ready for pure thai or similar yet..something like golden tiger seems tempting too.

some crappy pics of past in almost alphabetical order, not really pure sativas but more to that direction (except bangi is pretty pure to my knowledge)

bangi haze, nycd/g13hazexeldorado, nevillexmango, neville hybrid, jack herer and s.a.g.e

Last edited:

VanVulpen

Veteran
i have to take them down next week at 15 weeks of 12/12... they have been vegging outdoors for a few months before that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts