What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
BTW, read Luiz from Brazil SC is closing doors so may be a chance for ones who wish to get some of his stuff

Aaaww, sad news indeed, I hope there's still time to order something !

Beautifull plants Rainha, Charlie, Raco & everyone !

Irie !

bigherb

Veteran
Old School Norcal Haze grown in central eastern Australia
picture.php

by Kangativa...

okayy you know what i wanna hear taste/aromas /effects/source

how come you guys didnt tell me about this one .

i love ya style that MMxSK/HZ looks bad,my 2 cousins from melbourne are in i might come back with them if i can grow these monsters with no problem in the outback

1luvbigherb

keyplay

ICMag Donor
Colombian Blacks and Gold

Colombian Blacks and Gold

Updating a prior post with these. I would appreciate any comments on the authenticity of these. Anyone familiar with the golds and blacks supposedly coming out of NE Colombia...thanks in advance

Attachments

• DSCN3009_2.jpg
    DSCN3009_2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2862.jpg
    DSCN2862.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3002_2.jpg
    DSCN3002_2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3044.jpg
    DSCN3044.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 14

motaloca

Khmer Gold week 8 with a little protector.:) had bugs bad this grow hope he helps me battle the bugs.

Attachments

• Image1120.jpg
    Image1120.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Image1119.jpg
    Image1119.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 12

bigherb

Veteran
BH, I tell you what he tells me, the guy sits on a veritable treasure chest of strains and is often circumspect even with friends:). Unfortunately he's not growing the Haze this year. You ask him what it tastes like, he'll say its nice old school flavour:) But try...

Melbourne is a lively cosmopolitan city if you're coming from NY. But we are 1200 miles north of Melbourne where you can grow you're Nev's Haze 12 foot the first year, 15 foot the second... but let me tell you Nimbin is nothing like NY:) But worth a look. We speak english and the real estate is cheaper:)

much respect to kangativa ,there are many rare gems in his collection .i thankyou both for sharing your experiences

im pretty sure i know what his description will be,that why im asking you lol

im very interested in all backround info ,especially taste/aromas

i understand nimbin is the place to be ,this is the 2nd time i have met my cousins ,but im having a great time conversing ,between both of our accents its like a satuday night live skit.they tell me how there is much outback where they are and if i wished to be a farmer it nots a problem lol.

15 foot nev's is but a dream in nyc,but dreams do come true lol

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
keyplay

is that puple in the calyxes of the fourth pic?

i look forward too the taste/aromas of all the phenos

cornfield

she is a special plant glad she's still around ,what amazing structure

108 days ,i hope you plan on letting her finish another 2 weeks or soo

1luvbigherb

keyplay

ICMag Donor
Yes..purple on the Black #$3 pheno and the others are starting to purple as well. It was 42 degrees F last night,

purple clouds

Veteran
hey keyplay are those golds and blacks from hhf. if so they are supposed to come from aldous, who is legit. he spent years in colombia collecting strains and these were the best he found. here is a link to one of his grows https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=30827. i grew one colombian black plant a couple years ago. i didn't get to finish growing it out cause i had to stop growing. the bud i did get off it was all in the head, energetic but calming at the same time. the black also crosses very well too. i'll dig through my pictures and post some of the black for you.

keyplay

ICMag Donor
These actually came from Old Hand... a young grower who says they came out of NE colombia.
Thanks for the info and anything you can add.

S

sativagrower87

about thai...

about thai...

anyone now something about Highland Thai from north east Thailand Sakon Nakhon near Laos border? for the moment i now it been worked by some canadian and french breeders for 15 years and they bred this line for early maturing... any additional info would be greatly appreciated :tiphat:

the END

Seedsman - Fumos Con Diablos (Skunk#1 x Haze)

Seedsman - Fumos Con Diablos (Skunk#1 x Haze)

Here's the plant from seed, has survived a very intense high heat summer and now near freezing nights.
week ~14 approx.
123005.jpg

123009.jpg

Same plant from clone, More Sun.
123011.jpg

123012s.jpg

Was pinched over to grow horizontally, then retrained back up to maximize daily light use ;)

Here's a small 12 week braid
nn001.jpg

Originally started 2 seeds, this plant was a mutant in some way, like a siamese twin. The other one, was a male, which i made some f2s from. :D

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Cool Skunk Haze bro....

I have one too... still finishing at 42ºN. Suffering cold nights these days and still surviving with plenty resin:

picture.php

Also a Congolese Pointe Noire X Mexican Oaxaca; an outstanding F1 from Tropical Seeds Company seedbank. Amazing vigour and branching, purple stems, special scents when touched and plenti trichomes in the calyxes:

picture.php

picture.php

I think I will cut them during december! Xmas weed! LOL

Peace to all the sativa lovers! :wave:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Updating a prior post with these. I would appreciate any comments on the authenticity of these. Anyone familiar with the golds and blacks supposedly coming out of NE Colombia...thanks in advance

Awesome sativa's keyplay, I'd rep you but I must spread it around first...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Catching up to the OTH about 7-8 weeks since first flower. Another 10+ to go...

Senor Garcia finishing up around week 10. Another couple weeks to mature the plethora of resin glands...

Monster bracts on this one...

gatoloco

Is it the CH9 Long Haze?
Last year I found a purple pheno in their Super Haze too
hi mate :wave: my haze is nevilles, and this pheno is not purple, in my balcony the min temp over 5ºc, most plants there are colored, your ssh look like energy poison men :tiphat:

peace & keep it purp ... green xd

Lorien

Hey raco, it's great to see old faces from the good days :joint:

ClosetFunk, Pleased to read you here ;-)

I'll take the :lurk: and read carefully the first page of this thread, motaco. The UST was one of the best topic I ever saw at any forums, I really enjoyed it and will try to contribute as much as I can.

Here are some pics of what I'm smoking right now.

It's a modern Thaï strain collected in the city of Chiang Mai, so more in the highland part of the Thaï strains.

The high is very dreamy, longlasting, very Thaï. Although the strain was quite easy to grow, I had no males on the 6 individuals I grew. Only one pure female with which I made the seeds of the next generation. We will try to work this when growing it again.

Don't pay attention to the color of the pistils, I had to harvest the female at only 70 days or something like that because of technical reasons. Anyway, its effect is quite nice and potent, a little bit too racy due to early harvest, but damn, that's already some excellent stuff, one of the purest high I tried. It's just like your brain is looking at you from the ceiling lol

Next grow will be a Panama red 1974 grow, woaw I can't believe it, after a Jamaican grow, I'm so blessed by the people who shared these jewells with me, thanks again for this gifts, brothers, you knows who you are :)

Long life to this topic, I NEED to see SATIVA pics LOL

Good vibes all :)

Rahan

You are one lucky duck sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.