Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionroot

:wave:

beautiful pics

here a pic from my garden:

3 Malawi, 8 weeks

The smallest should be a thai but from what I have seen on forums, seems to be something else.
picture.php

P

ptg

This thread rules!

This thread rules!

Nice pictures evryone!

Does she earn a place here?
picture.php

It's a Pakistan Chitral Kush cross...

BadRabbit

wow ... what a gorgeous cola. That's about as pretty as it gets.

is that an accurate color reproduction? Does it keep the color after cure?

how's the smoke ... if you've done it yet ..

bea

ibTheMan

SLH, IMO is the ultimate Haze. plus its done as hell at 65 days.

Attachments

• 11-28-10 001.jpg
    11-28-10 001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Bagseed Plant 3
    Bagseed Plant 3
    67 KB · Views: 28
  • SLH 004.jpg
    SLH 004.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 12
  • newest 001.jpg
    newest 001.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 16
P

ptg

wow ... what a gorgeous cola. That's about as pretty as it gets.

is that an accurate color reproduction? Does it keep the color after cure?

how's the smoke ... if you've done it yet ..

bea

Yeah,thanks.

The color is true,no photoshop...The PCK is a true purple strain from cannabiogen,a great strain,potent purple.:good:

Here the cross is PCK x [ (ethiopian x ( mexican sativa x pahari) ) x skunk 1 ].What a polyhybrid!:)
Strong red fruit smell with a hint of vanilla at the end of the flowering.Buds are curing right now.No smoke test yet but still purple colored buds.;)

Some more pics:

ten weeks:

12 weeks,few days before chopping time:

burningfire

Veteran
wowie, that's beautiful, my PCK cross has hints of red fruits too, it usually goes with the cure but stays peachy for a while.

Rastak'

Hi guys !!

Yeah it's a fucking polyhybrid like you said but the result is Waow !! :D

What is the setup for this run ??? I like this Purple enormous buds !! :smoker:

From seeds or cut ??

here are the colombian black pics.

the plant smelled somewhere between anise, lavender, thai basil with a hint of some kind of sweet fruit.

Happy to see another report of CB !! :dance013:
Do they come from BSC ???
How much are they days of flowering in these photos?

Nice man, keep us informed !! :)

Blessings...

bodymind

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are the harvest shots of a kalimostxcocoakush/flo f2 that showed deep red-stems purple calyxes and an almost pure sativa structure... she smelled of rotten citrus, catpiss, and spicy earth. the high is soaring sativa: clear and trippy. truly a beautiful plant in all regards :)

BadRabbit

Yeah,thanks.

The color is true,no photoshop...The PCK is a true purple strain from cannabiogen,a great strain,potent purple.:good:

Here the cross is PCK x [ (ethiopian x ( mexican sativa x pahari) ) x skunk 1 ].What a polyhybrid!:)
Strong red fruit smell with a hint of vanilla at the end of the flowering.Buds are curing right now.No smoke test yet but still purple colored buds.;)

Some more pics:

ten weeks:

12 weeks,few days before chopping time:

thanks ptg ... good on ya, you've got some beauties there for sure.

Only problem is you just put another strain on my "check it out" list ... curse ye!

purple clouds

Veteran
they didn't come from bsc they came from hhf, but i do have some from luiz. i'm gonna do a side by side grow between the two soon. the colombian black in the pictures was around 15 weeks in the last pics. i had to cut early for security reasons. i think it would have went for 23-26 weeks to be fully done.

bushweed

Veteran
Nimbin Purple sativa, thin leaf early flowering thai dominant plant, possible Old mother sativa cross...
picture.php

Mango Haze
picture.php

Oaxacan
picture.php

Skunk Haze sourced by Kangativa in Mendocino in 80s...
picture.php

Mullum Madness x White Widow...
picture.php

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
@ bushweed. I thought Old Mother Sativa and Mullum Madness was the same strain? Like daywrecker and headband. There are two different ones?

Also since you're in the area do you ever see that old fella KOG around at mardi grass or anything? I really enjoyed his video years ago.

If some of the RUST folks never seen it you can go to you tube and type in "Kog a growers lot" and see his old "how to" grow video from the 90's.

bushweed

Veteran
@motaco - indeed Mullumbimby Madness and Old Mother sativa have been confused over the years. In truth MM became a generic name for good sativas from the township of Mullumbimby. The original Mullumbimby Madness was from 60s or 70s Thai stick and characterised by its massive stretch and height - reaching up to 23 feet. This is probably the one that Kangativa inherited from an old time grower in the area in the early 80s, and the one I am growing. It is a strong, trippy sativa that outstretches all other strains in the garden.

20'Thai was the man who passed Old Mother sativa to Kog in the 80s, which Kog grew in Kyogle some 70 miles away from Mullumbimby. 20'Thai states that his uncle was the originator of the strain which he derived from 1950s Thai stick. Old mother Sativa is characterized by its secondary branching that produces a massively wide, but medium height tree that looks like it has been topped. It produces a very clear cerebral high.

There are two other known strains bearing the name - the one that Shantibaba took to Europe and bred LaNina from - said to be from Thai and Columbian stock (may be related to the original MM), and another one from Mullum Madman that was hermi prone and said to be an amalgam of different landraces - Thai, Colombian, PapuaNew Guinean and Lebanese.

It's a murky legend, but the structural characteristics of Kanga's MM and Kog's OMS are quite distinct.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Beautifull future giant ladies bushweed !

I think I have some of 20'Thai MM beans somewhere, not sure it's worth a try at 50°N...

bushweed, you seem quite knowledgeable about Down Under strains history, do you know something about a "Bear Bud Sativa" ? I think it's an Aussie strain, but can't say more...

Also, have you ever come accross such a strain ?

Irie !

burningfire

Veteran
nice, although that plant may be trained, namkha had some picture of a 'phallic' ganja strain in nepal, the appearance could have been because of the soil condition

all credit goes to namkha

Attachments

• PhallicGanjaPlantGarhwal.jpg
    PhallicGanjaPlantGarhwal.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts