What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to say that Neville & Shanti are most responsible for bringing the Ultimate Sativa Strains available today, Well actually since the mid '80's to stand as still the very,very best. I wish that somebody could convince me that we are still doing relevant genetic hunts that will be able to yield something better all-around than Neville's Haze or Mango or any of the original classic work from Neville & Shanti. Please try & prove me wrong about where we have been going with the fancy name, retread or copied strains that keep being released over & over.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
wow, looks like this Sierra Leone lady is going to turn into a real monster !

Beautifull everyone !

Irie !

great pics and i love this report ,its great you saved those mexican seeds with not many pure offerings nowadays

103 days and it looks like she could have flowered abit longer ,much props brother

1luvbigherb

Thanks bigherb. Her trichs were about 15-20% amber when I cut her down. She was still producing lots of new hairs so I expect that she would have had another harvest window. I am a med patient and I am only allowed 12 plants. She had to get the chop to make room for what was coming behind her. She is still really good smoke and I suspect that her small calxyes were just a genetic traint. Darn plant restrictions though. I used to grow more plants, but now with a med card my nerves are much more relaxed lol. It is worth only running 12 plants for having a less parinoid state of mind. Med cards for everyone. lol.

@ rainha ginga, Your Sierra Leone plants are beautiful. Please keep us post with flower shots. what is the weird looking plant behind the blue bucket in the first picture in your post?

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
@ rainha ginga, Your Sierra Leone plants are beautiful. Please keep us post with flower shots. what is the weird looking plant behind the blue bucket in the first picture in your post?

i dont know the name, its a suculent. this summer was too hot for her.

she looks better in winter

F

FIREofKALI

nice suculent rainha ginga, isnt it cross with deep chunk in it? haha

haze

picture.php

TropicalSon

ooh I want that Malana Cream, that looked real tasty.

Keeping the Old Mother Sativa going this year in Aus, it's meant to be trace-able to the Thai/Indo/South African strains bought back to Aus in the 70's by travelling surfers. Cool pendulous leaf shape. If I had a camera I'd post shots, I think Kangativa has some shot's up of a pretty impressive OMS grow.

E

elmanito

Malana is always very tasty :D

Jamaican Pearl x Parvati at the back

picture.php

Bambata

picture.php

Acapulco Gold

picture.php

Oaxacan

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

S

sativagrower87

elmanito great work as usual:D
OjoRojo420 your La Flaca looks so interesting can you tell a bit more about this strain?
:rasta:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
^^^
Thanks SativaGrower87!

It is White Widow (mom) x BubbleGum (dad)

Very Sativa pheno.

She's been with me for almost three years.

Last edited:

yoss33

Veteran
Looks delicious in its silky slim velvet suit, Ojo :) And it really tempts the imagination what it would be like outdoors in the full sun...

TropicalSon

Hey folks,

I got the OMS cut from a friend on IC, It is an interesting looking plant(only a bub yet) with pendulous leaves. I'm not sure who gave it to my contact. However. . .I am going to try it down south this year because I believe it will go well. I have a few Indica dominant strains to work with in case the Old Mother doesn't like the conditions but I have faith.

I believe that Malana Cream is a Sativa with possibly an Indica leaf shape, and it is growing just fine in Malana which is I believe 40 deg North where the peak of Kosciusko is 42 deg South. Malana town I believe is about 8000ft above sea level where Kosciusko peak is 6000ft or thereabouts.

So I'm not saying that I want to grow on the peak of Kosciusko just that conditions pretty much all over Australia are less extreme than other famous growing regions and that I shouldn't have to restrict myself to Indicas just because I am further south than Sydney.

I think if I can get my plants up around 50cm high before the frosts end and they go to the great outdoors, I should be able to get a full Sat grow in before the frosts return.

Come November 17th(according to the old timers around here, that will be the last of the frost) I will try and get around to starting a journal. I am busy preparing ground and compost until then and the girls aren't ready to be shown off yet.

Please share your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.