What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokefrogg

Veteran
much thanks

i love the details of the report

the taste is interesting ,soapy is a trait ime found in many adam haze varieties and in som kush i see around ,id love to hear a report after cure

the cut threw quality of the effects is indeed a special quality ,sounds like som serious herb

id love to kno where does this stock come from ?

1luvbigherb

world of seeds actually, i got the 3 pack of their wild thailand, only 1 sprouted, thinking of the sensi seeds full moon thai next

bigherb

Veteran
world of seeds actually, i got the 3 pack of their wild thailand, only 1 sprouted, thinking of the sensi seeds full moon thai next

the full moon thai i found under nirvana fem seeds ,the description below is intriguing ,ive searched for thai info of yesteryear not much available from my research but the spicy trait isnt commonly reported ,i lov that trait and find it interesting to come from pure thai ,sounds like a great strain

Full Moon has a sweet marijuana scent and an unmistakably Thai spicy flavour.

much thanks

1luvbigherb

bushweed

Veteran
Mullumbimby Madness x WW, SkHz x MM, Oaxacan x WW by Kangativa...
picture.php

Last edited:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Bushweed... those should be protected trees !!!!

Like the Redwood Forest of free and wild Sativas... I mean, wow!

Truly impressive work!

GreenGrocer

Chaing Mai Thai - 2010

Chaing Mai Thai - 2010

These seeds were given from friends, they know who they are. They are doing very well but had to be bent over to keep them under my 10ft pergola.

Wish I could grow them in the ground they would be humongous.

Growing in Promix HP and nothing but organic ferts and sunshine.

Best to all

GreenGrocer

Attachments

• 2010Pics--8-12-10-010s.jpg
    2010Pics--8-12-10-010s.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2010Pics--8-12-10-011s.jpg
    2010Pics--8-12-10-011s.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010Pics--8-12-10-014s.jpg
    2010Pics--8-12-10-014s.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 14
  • 2010Pics--8-12-10-017s.jpg
    2010Pics--8-12-10-017s.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 14

kingdome

Hey everyone,

My latest batch drying:

picture.php

From left to right:

lanky, open-hand, thin-stemmed Thai F2 (Mama Thai x Mama Thai)
Green, leafy, Malawi Gold x Mama Thai
vertical, thicker stemmed, higher yielding Mama Thai F2

The pic is not the best, and you can't really see the glory that the Thai on the right really is... :D A couple of friends came by the other day, and one of my buddies took this great picture of a cute girl holding it, and it's about the same size as her (~ 5 ft). It's still on his phone, but I definitely need a copy. It's so "High Times".... :joint:

I smoked them up on it, and one joint between 5 was enough for them... :lol: Not used to the sativa bud... Believe me, this is the "don't operate heavy machinery" kind of stuff.

Here's a macro of the best Thai (on the right in the pic above):

picture.php

Now that it's a bit dryer, when you see it in the light, it's all sparkly, and has a silvery hue all over... :D

-----

Made some bubble hash of any trim and popcorn bud. That didn't last very long.... :smoker:

also extremely beautiful friend, wouuld love to have a dank sativa light or even just a couple plants on the side that grow for 2 of my normal crop periods... want some super speedy mindfuck!:tiphat:

Burt

Veteran
"Sweet aromatic incense tasting - immediately dilates the lungs
then a warm flow of energy courses up the back of the neck and head - very cerebral for awhile -
laughter & rhapsody usually ensues
then your awareness settles back down into the Heart for hours & you take another breath"
I feel we are speaking the same language-when you say it settles into the heart, your referring to the heart chakra activation right?
the best sativas activate that shit and make it spin-almost as good as real L

bigherb

Veteran
bushweed

Cross of Brazilian, Keralan & early Australian Thai stick
sounds amazing id love to hear a smoke report on this cross ,the pics are gorgeous full flowers fat calyxes amazing

Sweet aromatic incense tasting - immediately dilates the lungs
then a warm flow of energy courses up the back of the neck and head - very cerebral for awhile -
laughter & rhapsody usually ensues
then your awareness settles back down into the Heart for hours & you take another breath

lovely definetly somthing id lov to hav in my jar

is this a smke report from MMxWW ?

im curious wat you were eferring to as lime green or golden haze ?id lov to hear more details

1luvbigherb

E

elmanito

Excellent pics again in this thread.Should be a wonderful hybrid of Brazilian, Keralan & early Australian Thai stick.:yes:

Oaxacan

picture.php

picture.php

Acapulco Gold

picture.php

Danish Passion

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Last edited:

bushweed

Veteran
I feel we are speaking the same language-when you say it settles into the heart, your referring to the heart chakra activation right?
the best sativas activate that shit and make it spin-almost as good as real L

True:)

is this a smke report from MMxWW ?

im curious wat you were eferring to as lime green or golden haze ?id lov to hear more details

1luvbigherb

Hi bh, that was a MMxWW smoke report:), I was referring to the fact that the smoke from this cross is to me indistinguishable from a very good Haze.
picture.php

enter sandman

of all the indoor hi-res bud photos, I find the ones taken outside in the full sunshine are the most beautiful. I started outside & there's nothing more fun than growing monsters outside (if you have a good location). I still grow two every year (90% sativas) & I only visit them during the day about 3 times just to see them in the morning sun.

bigherb

Veteran
True:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That was a MMxWW smoke report:), I was referring to the fact that the smoke from this cross is indistinguishable from a good Haze.

the pics and reports are most appreciate

it brings a warmth to my heart to know that the incense trait is recognized in haze from way down under

id lov to smoke som outdoor aussie bushweed lol especially the outdoor haze plants in jk's cannabible the aussie haze always hit a spot wit me

id lov to hear a smoke report on the H.oaxacan X MM

beautiful pics

1luvbigherb

Thank you all Sativa Lovers

Thank you all Sativa Lovers

These last posts are hard to follow because of such great photos of some amazing plants, but here I go.

Hello all. I am a Michigan Medical Mj patient. I go by CannabisPatient or CP.

A few weeks ago I was referred to this site and specifically RUST by a great guy on another forum. I was showing him a young pic of this plant.
DSC00656.jpg

I was asking if he thought there was sativa influence in it's genetic history. He didn't think so (by checking out the young plant), but as the plant grew the leaves got skinnier.
SITopAngle41.jpg

Then I was surprised by fan leaf stem flowers.
DSC00654.jpg

Oh, I should probably tell where I got this lovely lady. She was found in a stock pile of bag seeds that I had been saving for years. After reading this thread, I am on page 195 but wanted to join the fun, I think that she was a mexican sativa. Motaco, I love Mexican sativas from bag seed too. She most likely came from brick acquired in MI, but I only saved beans that I thought were of high quality.

The first half of flowering was done under T8s supplemented with Cfls. I then got my 1K HPS up and running with a Hortilux Super bulb for the second half of flower. When she was under the fluoros I had to control her height a bit.
SIsupercropRight.jpg

She really started to fatten up towards the end
SIMidFlowerhps.jpg

The fan leaf flowers really swelled up too.
DSC00981.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

Here she is right before the chop. She was in the flower room for 103 days. It took 28 days for her to show sex. I started flower when she was about 6 inches tall. She was putting out new calxyes, but her trichs were partly amber ~20%.
DSC00984.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

After a month cure in jars she is starting to show her true potential. The smell is very mellow. Woody cedar and a whiff undertone of skunkiness. The smoke is extremely smooth and the high is uplifting and clear. There is barely any body effect unless you count the feeling of floating on your toes as a body feeling.

This is after a month cure in jars.
DSC01077.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

I do not know what she yielded because I only grow for personal medical use.

I was just gifted a clone called simply "Maui". The kind caregiver who I got her from has had her since '98. He says that he can trace it back to the 1970's in Chicago. Supposedly it has been kept alive through cuttings since then. She will be my first Hawaiian sativa. Probably don't need to tell you guys, but I am super excited for this one.
Maui8-16.jpg

MauiClone8-16.jpg

My girlfriends father hopes that it is like the "Sugar Bush" that he used to get (I assume late '60s-'70s). He said that they came in sealed cans that were labeled with the name. From his description I hope that my Maui turns out like Sugar Bush too. Any old timers remember Sugar Bush?

Sorry for such a long post. I hope that you all enjoy it and think that it is worthy of RUST. Please feel free to give Any comments.

Keep up the good work and thank you all sativa lovers,
CP

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
cannabispatient

After a month cure in jars she is starting to show her true potential. The smell is very mellow. Woody cedar and a whiff undertone of skunkiness. The smoke is extremely smooth and the high is uplifting and clear. There is barely any body effect unless you count the feeling of floating on your toes as a body feeling.

great pics and i love this report ,its great you saved those mexican seeds with not many pure offerings nowadays

103 days and it looks like she could have flowered abit longer ,much props brother

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.