What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcroPhobic

As a musician .. Sativas are my best friend for inspiration and creativity. Sativas ROCK!

I just wish the new wave of growers and smokers would appreciate real Sativas, as many cry about the long flowering times and have NO patience growing anything past 10 weeks! Sad but True ....

Kangativa .. major respect man! Keep the sativas alive bro!

Laughing Jim

Sativas are...best or inspiration and creativity. Sativas ROCK!

I just wish the new wave of growers and smokers would appreciate real Sativas, as many cry about the long flowering times and have NO patience growing anything past 10 weeks! Sad but True ....

Keep the sativas alive bro!

:jump: YES! YES! YES!!!

We have been over-run by Indicas and all they do is produce a "Cheech and Chong", stupid, lethargic stone. That's great for people who just want to lay around, eat, and watch TV.

However, i will admit that right Indies can be some of the very best meds for the right patients.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My LBH's Auto Haze male outdoor
picture.php

picture.php

need4weed

Veteran
TW X C99

TW X C99

hey peeps, here are a few pics of a cross i made recently. Pics are just before harvest @70 days flowering

Attachments

• CIMG0077.jpg
    CIMG0077.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG0094.jpg
    CIMG0094.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG0089.jpg
    CIMG0089.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0087.jpg
    CIMG0087.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 15

need4weed

Veteran
smcg cross

smcg cross

another cross that i am happy with, this big mumma is a big producer

Attachments

• CIMG0067.jpg
    CIMG0067.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG0069.jpg
    CIMG0069.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG0070.jpg
    CIMG0070.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG0068.jpg
    CIMG0068.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14
F

freefields

Those both look like excellent plants need4weed, what did you cross the SMCG to?

need4weed

Veteran
This is the mum

Attachments

• CIMG8718.jpg
    CIMG8718.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 15
  • CIMG8714.jpg
    CIMG8714.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG8719.jpg
    CIMG8719.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 13

AcroPhobic

:jump: YES! YES! YES!!!

We have been over-run by Indicas and all they do is produce a "Cheech and Chong", stupid, lethargic stone. That's great for people who just want to lay around, eat, and watch TV.

However, i will admit that right Indies can be some of the very best meds for the right patients.
Don't get me wrong, I smoke Indicas myself, but I'm more of a Sativa guy. I only smoke Indicas to go to sleep due to insomnia or relieve pain. Other than that, It's all about Sativa dom smoke for me.

Kangativa

Veteran
As a musician .. Sativas are my best friend for inspiration and creativity. Sativas ROCK!

Kangativa .. major respect man! Keep the sativas alive bro!

Hey mate sorry I missed your post.
Thanx and no worries with that, I luv growing them and I now have some nice African, Gautemalan, Thai and Hazes to play with, so that should make for a great Sat time:)
Mate you are so right about the no patience, but it does really take a outdoor inviroment to get the best out of a Sativa and unfortunetly due to practicality this just isnt possible for a lot of people so Indica's and and crosses are it.
Keep that music happening mate and the fight for Sativa's......cheers k:gday:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn LBH!
interesting stuff :)

Colombian Moño Rojo,a few days after being transplanted:)

mr1.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
This is the mum

who said pure sativas dont yield indoors?LOL

truly gorgeous

id lov to hear everything and anything about her,as ive been intrigued by CG for somtime now wit the many reports of the frankincense trait which is soo dear to my heart

who/which stock is this from ?

id lov to hear an indepth smoke report especially interested in details of taste/aromas

how was she grown ?,under how many watts?

1luvbigherb

Nevi

What a great thread.Sativas are and will always be my numero uno too.I have just started to flower some Sensi Silver Haze,at least that taste a little of the good stuff.:)
I do have some Reeferman Bodhisatva Sativa from before he disappeared.Its Cambodian,Thai and Burmese,and it should be a 10-12 week thing,because of the Burmese that do that they dont go longer in flower.If anybody have any info about these plants,I would be very happy to hear about it.Same with Burmese pure.Can B.P be found at all anymore?
Thank you Motaco for starting this thread.There are so much good info in it.:tiphat:

F

freefields

Hi Elmanito, the plants look lovely, we have had a great summer so far in UK, looks like it's been nice in NL too.

Isn't Finola a hemp strain? Interesting to see how that cross turns out.

need4weed

Veteran
Hi Big herb,
I found the cg to be an interesting plant, she takes 21 days to form pistils and a further 84 to flower, the smell when flowering is light odour of cat piss, when you rub the stems it smells like lemons, but when the buds are cured the smell and taste is very spicy.....definately incence.
The buzz is nice, all in the head as would be expected, it is very clear with no paranioa, anxiety or raciness more conversational, thought provoking and euphoric. a nice long cruisy mellow ride. for me it is a feel good strain!
It was grown under 600w lighting and consistantly produces 1lb, after the cross with C99 she now produces 18-19 oz per plant per 600watt light.
This plant needs a huge amount of space as she has extremely long side branches with very few leaves, the main fan leaves are quite small allowing good light penetration to the lower branches.
I think she is ideal for outdoors or scrog indoors

who said pure sativas dont yield indoors?LOL

truly gorgeous

id lov to hear everything and anything about her,as ive been intrigued by CG for somtime now wit the many reports of the frankincense trait which is soo dear to my heart

who/which stock is this from ?

id lov to hear an indepth smoke report especially interested in details of taste/aromas

how was she grown ?,under how many watts?

1luvbigherb

F

freefields

That is an absolutely spot-on description of that CG mate, I've grown it myself a few times, a cutting of it is held in my circle of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts