What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudedewd

Hi people. I had to stop growing for a year because I got popped last August but my year is up and the case was dismissed so here I grow again, lol. My small grow just got alot smaller though so I don't have space to run the panama red anymore but I just started germing three panama red x (strawberry diesel x doubledog) beans. I haven't grown it out yet, I had one at about nine weeks and maybe with a couple weeks to go when I got popped so I never tested it but it sure looked sweet. Hopefully the beans will pop and I'll post up some pics when I can

l33t

Veteran
hola Raco :D

thanks , hope youre doing well !

Speaking of Neville's..
..here are some nice dry Hazy colitas and NH plant shots at week 14-15 10/14 from unrooted clones topped once.

Burns like church incence , clouds of sweet spicy , thick white smoke :D

heres one from the 9month old NH seedplant

enjoy!

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Cool l33t :D

Gert: Seems you got your hands on some interesting genetics..

I remember the Kalamata thread we got here at IC.. Really sounds goods and looks sooo nice! Just have to wait till gert is done with growing & curing imo!

Btw, did pop 2 Neville´s Haze x Original Haze x SK#1 (female that did throw couple na-na´s). All of the plnts growed before from this seed lot have been females, so im keepin my thumbs up to catch something special..

Gert Lush

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Gert: Seems you got your hands on some interesting genetics..
He-heh, don't blame me, blame all the great Internet canna community!

Something else: For a while I've been looking for a really scary:eek: weed, without much success, I might add. The Sensi NL5Haze I was given towards this end turned out to be very civilised, and now lives on as my fav ginger Dispensation cut. Lovely herb, but not scary.

Recently a traveling friend gave me some seeds from Assam, saying only that they were "very,very fierce", which sounds interesting. Other than that, I know nothing about them. Assam is near Burma, Bhutan and BanglaDesh, so who knows... Also Assam has one of the highest rainfalls in the world, so perhaps there is some breeding potential for our loverly Bitish weather.

Much fun ahead.

inverse

African herbman said:
Well a strain I know from first hand experience that is pretty drought resistant is the Swazi we have here. I see it growing along roadsides, fields, pavements, gardens ect. Often in very bad soils (like on the side of the road) and recieve only rain water when it rains which can be a few weeks apart some times and they're often thriving even in such bad soils that don't hold moisture well. I don't know about the seed bank Swazi's though, maybe these ones have learnt to survive on very little water generation after generation.
These are a pain for the outdoor growers, no matter what you do if it isn't in a green house you will always find a few rough seeds from the unknown male/s down the road. I know a guy who lives in such an area that even with absolutely no males present he still gets pretty heavily seeded outdoor bud. I think there is a township nearby where alot of the locals smoke crap weed and thow down the seeds down. There is always plenty of plants in townships, I have often counted them on the outskirts of townships as I drive by. The most I counted was thirty odd plants along a +- 1km section of township.

thanks for the information. i checked out some african strains when i was shopping around...

i ended up buying ACE's Panama on seedbay...probably not the most drought tolerant, but those pink pistils look so dank. cant wait to include pics of them in this thread :)

G

l33t love to get me some neville haze or some super silver haze .i have been smoking on some kalimist.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
l33t said:

Damn mate, after seeing this pic I think I have to visit my stash and take some of the last NH buds I got. They are from a grow from last autumn :chin:, so at least 12 months at cure, needles to say anything about the greatness of this well cured erb -> it´s the ONE :rasta:

l33t

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
needles to say anything about the greatness of this well cured erb -> it´s the ONE :rasta:
must smoke heavenly after a 12month cure
I m sampling some organic nevilles , tried a almost 1 month cured small bud and its smooth as silk , can only image how it will be after few months

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's a few shots of the new Goldfinger (Malawi Gold X Flo) last week at five weeks. This looks to be a purple pheno - the first out of about 50 seeds popped - and much more Flo-leaning than previous - at least in terms of bud density and structure. Will be interesting to see how fast it finishes compared to the others - eleven weeks to beat...:)

Gert Lush - that Kalamata strain sounds really interesting- I have a friend who moved to Athens from England a few years ago, and last time I visited he told me about some amazing weed from Kalamata some 'friends' were growing up in the hills on the edge of the city.

Unfortunately by the time he scored, it had all gone, and we eneded up with the worst 'bag o shwag' I've ever seen - just leaf. It was so bad I thought they'd done it on purpose, and were just making a point about gringos, but turned out they'd been ripped of all the good stuff, and that's all they had left.

Shame, as I'd loved to have tried it 'in situ' as it were...:(

G

l33t
wher can one get their hands on mr.nice Neville haze or super silver haze . and i have been looking at mango haze. whats the difference in that and the nevillehazex mango.

133t i know you hang at mr.nice web site and are in more of the know when can one get some fresh stock of any one mentioned.

1. super silver haze

2.nevill haze/mango haze or neville haze x mango.

in that order

l33t

Veteran
Regarding the differences between the SuperSilverHaze , MangoHaze and NevillesMH ,
Another member asked the same thing yesterday actually. well , SSH and MangoHaze are both 50% Haze , mango is more heady and fruity tasting , both are quite similar tho in most aspects . NevillesHaze is 75% Haze Neville'sMango is somewhere inbetween.

NH is the most Haze expressive than the lot as its 3/4 Haze and does stretch a lot , but having grown the SSH and MH as well , I d say this doesnt mean its necessarily better , as everything is down to personal taste . If you look for something really close to pure Haze though , then go with NH or NHxMH which is also very sativa influenced. But be warned they are not the most practical hybrids and take long time . SSH on the other hand is very easy and practical for Haze and quite haze expressive too , so is MangoH.

As for the NevillesMango ,havent grown it saw some very nice plants online , its a faster finisher than the nevilles(12-18weeks) as its crossed to mango which is an 8-12weeker and is a more practical plant , easier to grow , higher yields etc but its a compromise as if you want to find something close to a pure sativa. It can be close though and I would say its still some of the most sativa dominant strains from the sat hybrids, and to be honest its all in the selection , all depends on how many seeds you plant to try . NH needs more selection as its more of a 'wild' sativa haze line while MH is more worked and stabilized to be practical from a growers point of view and is more suitable to indoors while the NH is difficult to grow with lights and pots , its more untamable. Shanti mentioned that he will release some NH soon so wait or get the NHxMH which like I said is similar and more on the practical side , and I am sure you will not be disappointed as its a cross where if you think about it , the NH and MH plants/parents have already been selected for you so you may even stand a better chance to find more keepers per pack meaning less selection needed .

For authorized mns seed vendors SSH , MH and , NevillesMango check here , there are few listed here that may hold them :
http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/community_products.php

As for the Neville's Haze, fresh stock will be released some time soon hopefully.

l33t

Last edited:

l33t

Veteran
Today it was a beautiful sunny day and thought why not make some hazy hash to enjoy outdoors :)

i love fine sativa hash :D

NH curing bud & Nevs Bubblehash ..enjoy

l33t

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Had to snap couple pics of that previously talked Neville´s Haze for you l33t. You at least really know to appreciate herb like this, my brother in haze "crime" eh? :wink:

-BG-

Those buds are mouthwatering..! Delicious..!

Here's my Haze...about 2 months in flowering mode...I had to tie all the branches...

Those NH pics look great....thats one of those strains on my "must smoke/grow" list. I have some MetalHazexCindy99 and Pursang Haze beans on their way to me.....does anyone have any experience with these?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I can assure you BG, that they really are delicious :yummy: Unfortunately some of the last one´s... Your haze btw looks stunnin and I can see already those nice sized indoor colas you are going to harvest! Dont know how many watt´s you are runnin top of her, but with low wattage thats the best way to grow haze indoors IMHO :2cents: That way the

Btw, here´s my oldest nug, SamS OH x SK#1, cured about year and a half! Also the last one....

The effects have changed dramatically during the curing of these very fine hazehybrids. The OH x SK#1 has some musky dank odor on her. Totally mind & body relaxing!

Neville´s has also that same "muskyness" on her, but still pushes the haze flavor throught it. NH smoke is does the same as the hzsk, but it has different kind of aspect to it, I would think this as "thinking" type of weed after good cure :chin:

Did I mention I have some seeds going from NH x OH x SK#1 (this cut has always thrown couple nanners, at least in the end flush..).

Also got from the same pollen
- SaGeDaZe(SAGE x NH x AH x NH) x OH
- HzSkunk x HzSkunk

Every single plant from these seeds have been female. I still wanna personally test it with these couple I got going, maybe growers who usually grow indicadom hybrids havent caught late na-na´s etc..?? Well see....

Peterpan, looking forward for your adventure with that nev´s mango :yes:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hi Toodle´s, check your pm very soon..

Yeah, it sure does look hazy to me, but it´s day 34 at your cycle and there´s quite good budformation. Interesting to see how long she takes :chin: and after you have smoked it you know if it´s hazy or not :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.