What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest123

hey toodles ,, your ssh f2 look similar to mine ... i really like the stoned and how they grew so i made some f2s for my grow aswell ... they are looking great , im also noticing a few that are a little more hazy ... anyhow heres a pic of one that i like ...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
More dry sativa nugs!! Swazi Rooibart flowered straight as a rooted clone and here´s the cola it produced -lower little nugs..

There´s a marlboro 100´s box for comparison!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Man.. How could I take em serious if I dont even understand them?

For a little clearance for you, this erb was flowered under 250 W hps for 143 daze indoors, that´s why it doesnt fully up like it would in it´s natural enviroment :2cents:

H

Hazeseeker

Herbalistic said:
More dry sativa nugs!! Swazi Rooibart flowered straight as a rooted clone and here´s the cola it produced -lower little nugs..

There´s a marlboro 100´s box for comparison!

now that's a proper sativa :canabis: , looks awesome Herb :joint:

Evil 1

Sorry m8 getting my usernames mixed up there, so how you finding the smoke on the redbeard Does it have the more caramel swazi smell, I will say thats an impressive size for a 250 watt grow, personally indoors Iv never let my swaz finish off properly My other varieties finish alot sooner so I have to get them out to get the next batch in, have you smoked anything else from SA :joint:

T

toodles

wallyduck said:
hey toodles ,, your ssh f2 look similar to mine ... i really like the stoned and how they grew so i made some f2s for my grow aswell ... they are looking great , im also noticing a few that are a little more hazy ... anyhow heres a pic of one that i like ...

Hey Wally!!

Thanks! That plant of your does look much like mine. I think these SSH f2's of mine( Yes I know they aren't rerally a true f2) are just as good as the f1s...at least so far. Don't tell Shanti that though LOL!! But then I'm not a "canna-sewer" of weed either. HAHA!! I just love it all.

Toodles
:rasta:

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
Hola

12899DSCF5800.jpg

12899DSCF5801.jpg

12899DSCF5803.jpg

12899DSCF5804.jpg

12899DSCF5806.jpg

12899DSCF5813.jpg

12899DSCF5816.jpg

Peace RG

B

bonecarver_OG

lovelly bud shots rainha! love the background poster! i wish i could go!

got growing a few things of LMN now - ill show pics when time comes!

peace!

Hi !
Herbalistic....wow!That´s a great cola of Swazi,and more for a 250 hps!It´s the first time I´m having some Swazi at my grow and I havent seen much of them,happy to find some here,and qith that size of nugs hehe... :rasta:
What does it smells like while flowering?Days it takes to finish?I think I have one starting flowering and it´s very very soon to say somthing but it reminds me some other asiatic girls I´ve grown for how it smells....
Peace!Will have to pass by this post with more time,looks sooo interesting!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Beautifull everyone !

Here my Capricho, grown from seeds straight on 12/12, in 1.5l bottle under 200W CFL. My very first indoor grow and I loved it ! SHe was dusted with some Yarkhun pollen during early flowering, then some Uzbek pollen during late flowering. Can't wait to try the results, but that's another story eheh, for now, behold ! for here comes the Capricho !

Irie !

Very nice Mriko!

Good work with that Capricho...would like to see how it goes with the seeds you got,sound interesting the crosses,Yarkhun(Pakistan!),never heard of nobody with plants from there before,great,good work!!

Peace!

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks tropical & others :yes:

But here´s the main reason for the post:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rainha Ginga again.
Long live the powerfull African Queen we call Rainha Ginga :jump:

:bashhead: Totally forget,, you will hear me at evening mi lady!!! :respect:

Mriko: under CLF :yummy: May I ask does the high/cannabinoid profile be quite the same than in outdoors, talking about effects now, not yield etc.. just the effects?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Very nice Mriko! Good work with that Capricho...would like to see how it goes with the seeds you got,sound interesting the crosses,Yarkhun(Pakistan!),never heard of nobody with plants from there before,great,good work!!

Thanks Txopin ! You haven't heard about the Yarkhun before ? AAw, yeah, my grow report was on OG... It's a great vigourous hashplant from the Pakistani Hindu Kush and should indeed mix very nicely with this sativa lady !

Mriko: under CLF May I ask does the high/cannabinoid profile be quite the same than in outdoors, talking about effects now, not yield etc.. just the effects?

My, sorry HErbalistic but I have absolutely no idea about that ! It was the very first time I grew this cross, so I can't make any comparison. As for the effect, wel, can't say much either. It seemed nice enough for me wanting to grow it again. Somewhat mellow with slight stimulation maybe. I hadn't any stash at hand allowing me to let it have a good cure, it was smoked as soon as it was dry and it didn't last a week. I'm hash smoker and my tolerance to ganja builds at very fast pace. I had smoked ganja for the whole month before so I could feel only a tiny fraction of the effect.

Irie !

ngakpa

Veteran
some Nepalese "sativas" --- I hope to have a few pics of the Nepalese "indicas" for you soon too

Nepalese Farmed "Sativas" mid Oct - one month before harvest

Nepalese Jungli Sativas - Equinox

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
This thread amazes me.
lol 1 lil sativa...
Pakalolo from sativaseedbank. Most sativa expressive (for me) of a sativa dom line. ~7wks from 1st flowers
paka2A8wks.JPG

paka2B8wks.JPG

paka2D8wks.JPG

Another plant ~8wks.
Paka18Wks.JPG

These look like they both want to go over 12 wks. Who knows when that top one will finish :)

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

3284323rd_oct_afgHZ_x_afSK_1.jpg

This was a gem i found last Christmas time in Shanti's new strain Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk (possibly called Critical Haze?),
out of the 3 phenos i found this 1 was the most sativa,
grew like a pure Sativa,
had to do some extreme training on this girl throughout flowering,
pure Sativa high, zero body, energetic, vision brightens, rushes, pulses through the body, brings the sweats on when you puff this 1,
used to love smoking this in the morning/afternoon as it kept you nice + alert ready for the day ahead,

peace :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.