What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I like the looks of that Crazy Haze.

Been a while since I contributed much to this thread, currently doing an indica grow, which is unusual for me.

P1020135.jpg

P1020143.jpg

However, here's proof that I'm still sativa mad and a little masochistic or perhaps just patient, but I gotta have my rare and exotic tropical sativa buds to smoke!

My sole Jahwi's Joy turned out to be a girl, took 70 days 12/12 from seed to show preflowers! I took the top 3 nodes as a cutting a while back and like the thais I tried cloning, the stem just rotted in my bubbler cloner. The Thais and this JJ have such thin, weak stems they are really hard to clone, think I'll have to take a branch that has grown stiff and woody to be able to get one to root, sadly. This JJ girl is 78 days of now, first 70 days 12/12, 8 days at 11/13, doesn't look like she is gonna flower anytime soon!

P1020330.jpg

P1020331.jpg

P1020332.jpg

P1020333.jpg

Zaxxon63

Let a grower know Hemp Dawg.

......CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!!!!
What a Haze that one!

KaliMost(M.O.D.'s)xMandala #1 First run.(..2 winners this round; out of 10)

Last edited:

HookaHittaH

Very nice pics everyone. Sativas were always one of my favorites to grow but mostly they high is what makes them my favorite. I grew SSH outdoors one year and it was some of the best smoke I've ever grow. I wish i would have cloned it and saved the genetics. I know i will come back up on it sometime. I think they still sell it at local med clubs near where i live. Ill have to have a friend pick me up a cut sometime. Grow on guys. Beautiful plants all around this thread though.

P

pSi007

British_Hempire said:
I like the looks of that Crazy Haze.

Ya its crazy to smoke it. The buzz is like drinking a gallon of coffee.. its terrible and everyone that smokes, hates it.. heh, not a very appealing factor if you ask me.
:rasta:

1200CH9.jpg

1200CH3.jpg

[edit] by pSi

Last edited:
ya cant see it very well but that plant at the back is a 13ft sativa grown indoors in a 3gallon Krusty bucket....

Smoke was great but it did keep ya up all night. GREAT SEX SMOKE....

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Hey PSI....not trying to get in the middle of you and Dalaihempy love fest :D But is that your cross or Reeferman's?? Same with you Dali is that Reeferman's cross??

I have some of Reefs MangoHaze and was just wondering. Nice pics all :D Keep em coming.

P

pSi007

Bacchus said:
Hey PSI....not trying to get in the middle of you and Dalaihempy love fest :D But is that your cross or Reeferman's??

:jump: :rasta: :headbange

hehehe.. actually, my mangohaze is only about 60% sativa. its a homemade cross of Mango kush and orange haze. still, the buzz is extra racy. no couch lock at all, i love it.! i would grow the hell out of that thing dali has.

anyway, enjoy it or dont is my motto.

:rasta:

mango haze:

1200mangohaze4.jpg

1200mh3.jpg

Last edited:
G

ya cant see it very well but that plant at the back is a 13ft sativa grown indoors in a 3gallon Krusty bucket....

A 13 foot plant in a THREE gallon bucket?

You sure you didnt mean 30 gallon?

Nice plant no mattter what it's in!!!

pedro
:sasmokin:

Making some seeds for the future..2nd generation MNS SuperSilverHaze I guess you call them. They can't be true F2's.

*Allotropy*

here are some Pre - flower shots of a haze type sativa which comes from generations in the Mullimbimby region of Australia. It is dubbed to be the Mullimbimby madness by the farmers of this region. I'm skeptical. Either way i've seen this puppy in pure action. HUGE SPEARS OF FULL FLUFFY CRYSTALLY BUDS. SUGARY IN TASTE and Flavour.

D

Dalaihempy

Any way back to topic heres some thia in erly flower cant get all the plant in the pic as shes to big so best i can do long way to go yet in flower.

24250Cnv0275-med.jpg

24250Cnv0213.jpg

24250Cnv0278.jpg

24250Cnv0274.jpg

24250Cnv0139.jpg

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Elevator Man said:
Awesome Michoacan marijuanamat - hope you don't mind, but I copied these pics to the H.O.G. thread in the DJ Short forum - very interesting indeed...:)

I don't mind at all Elevator man.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Please guys, let´s keep this thread clean of all innecessary BS, thanks :joint:

I think MangoHaze is strongly associated with Shantibaba in peoples minds :2cents:

DH: Your MH looks very tasty, you really got the "HazeThumb" :biglaugh:

Psi: Im sure your purpose wasnt produce controversy, right? It looks like a succesfull cross & easy cross to grow / good practice for starting sativalover! Btw, I would love to own a cut of that crazy haze if it really produce effects compared to pan of coffee! I cannot understand why people dont like it :confused: too racy maybe :chin: Well, that´s the kind of strain I´ve been looking for.. I hope British Hempires Mexican will bring some relieve on that subject :2cents:

Here´s couple pics of the Swazi mum I am currently flowering:

And couple hashshots:

I love the looks of this redish supposed Moroccon ( :chin:) All other pieces are homemade with various strains..

Peace everyone and please keep the good info + pictures running :wave:

G

guest123

mango flavoured weed is not uncommon ,, has been around where i live long before seed banks .. and its not haze either ... just an expression of sativa ...
honestly i dont really like it ,, makes me edgy , very speedy weed the mango here .. it is a pure sativa ....
i grew some of tom hills haze ,, and it was very similar to the mango weed we have here .... im trying to dig through some pix ...
apologies the pix arent of the mango in full flower ,, first pix are of the local mango weed ....
i made a hybrid of the local mango sativa crossed with afghani , and wow .. amazing vigour and buds ...

page1

this beast was from a pack of 10 mixed sativa strains, it wasn't very potent but a realy tasty smoke and i had so much i didn't realy care :joint: :joint:

G

guest123

i realise that lady looks a bit skimpy ,, bit like how they grow indoors , hehe ,,
anyhow heres the resulting cross with afghani ....

G

I agree with Wally about mango tasting strains being quite common, not that I know much about Aussie strains, but there are many fruity sativas and I've grown a few that tasted like mangoes or grapefruits, I had a Thai/Afghan that was mango tasting and very delicious, I still have it in seed form, thinking about it, might grow that one again.

I love speedy highs, I'm a very mellow and laidback person naturally and never like to be hurried, so I don't really smoke much mellow, indica type highs at all, no need, I;m already mellow, so I really enjoy the racing, speedy highs of sativas, I think of them as fuel for the thought process, my ex-employer was always amazed at my ability to think through an issue and all it's complexities and possible pitfalls and outcomes rapidly, nothing amazing about it, a good sativa will do that, speed up your thought processes and grease the cogs of your brain so it operates more efficiently imho. After all, why do we have cannabinoid receptors in our brains? I used to smoke sativa every morning on the drive to work and honestly believe it made me better at my job. I would never smoke an indica in the morning before work, that made work harder and less enjoyable.

Herbalistic, I can assure you that in pure form, the Mexican I have will give you the speedy, racing high you seek, this type of high is disliked by some as it can be edgy and paranoid, uncomfortable for some, but I am certain this is a subjective thing and depends on the psyche and brain chemistry of the individual, some people who have smoked this Mexican have found the high too much and had to smoke some indica afterwards to bring them down a bit, others have loved it like I do and enjoyed getting very high indeed. One thing that is much appreciated about it's high by both myself and some of my musician friends is the clearness of the effect, you can forget you are high becase you have complete, clear focus on some task and I've seen several people experience this, they smoke some Mexican, spend an hour doing something (it causes creative impulses and energetic spells, so folks tend to do something after smoking it rather than sit down and chill) then suddenly stop, grin from ear to ear and say 'man, I am sooo high!'

Need to get something done? Have a boring, repetative task to perform for a few hours? Smoke some of this Mexican and the time will fly by and you'll have a laugh, whatever you do! I'm keen to spread this cut and have already passed it one to quite a few folks, I want to find out what effects it has on other people as so far, I've found the nature of it's effects to be quite unusual and sometimes astonishly different to most other effects I've experienced from cannabis. I'd love to have some analysis done of this cut to see if it's nature is due to a particular combination of cannabinoids or some terpenoid, I tend to think it's probably the latter, as this would account for the unusual nature, it is perfectly possible for this strain to have a very uncommon terpenoid or blend of terpenoids that I haven't experienced before I suppose.

There are no seeds, it's just a cut, but I did do an outcross to a Trainwreck male, lots of those have been sent out to folks, so hopefully before long, some feedback will come rolling in from folks who have grown them.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Good stuff BH - no suprise really that sativas generally appeared wherever in the world there was miserable work to be done all day in the sun....:)

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BH - I just got back from a little vaca. in the Central America and smoked alot of ok stuff but the best was this brown, nasty looking stuff that kinda looked looked like Mexi-swag but not compressed yet. I got what looks like 6 viable seeds sitting in the freezer from that bag! The smoke was harsh and had a almost rusty taste to it. It came from Costa Rica and it had my heart racin and eyelids were trippin so hard! I hope one of those can give me the same feeelin! Do you have any info. on strains from that region? Anyways great lookinf Sats.! They look happy as as can be! Peace to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts