21805jaggen-makro-1.jpg

21805jaggen-makro-2.jpg

greetings :wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Bob

Nice to see you around !
Your picts are incredible, as always ! You seem to have High yield on most of the sativa you run, that's awesome :)... Could you tell us about your lights ?? Any CO2 ??

That ZamalX Skunk with dark leaves, man that's a bud !!! And the Jaggen ^^
It's also full of trichs, the amnesia looks really sticky !

Enjoy it, nice job :)

Any smoke report coming around ?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Really nice Haze you got there Bacchus, should be interesting cross fo sure! I am about to pop couple Ot1 Haze#1 x Nepalese hl, those should be a treat!

Are you going to grow yours in soil Raco? It would be nice to compare the differences between your in soil and mine in coco.. Those African sativas seem to be real yielders btw.

Marijuanamat: You got some great things going there mat :yes: I can take couple pics tomorrow of your Original Haze x Malawi Gold to share with it´s creator :biglaugh: Very beautiful, sturdy cross to grow. I really wait what kind of high it produces for me..

Sideshow-Bob: Fantastico :woohoo: So beautiful plants captured in beautiful set-up´s! Could someone tell me how to nominate POTM, because I would love to nominate several of Bob´s pics... Very beutiful once again :yes:

Spicecowboy: Great strains, great grow ahead! Alfred really did nice cross..

My little "rooted clones into 12/12" grow is going fine. Some ph related problems with Destroyer, but I think thoroughly flush tomorrow is going fix that.. Seems that the Destroyer is little faster flowerer, it´s little ahead of the Swazi, which surprices me a little. Maybe it´s the Mexican in it :chin: Most likely.. + If I have understood correctly there are great variation among African Seeds Swazi line..

Peace all & happy eastern :redface:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic :wave:
Yes,soil,as always :D
bone,
phckn awesome,man :rasta:

Now,the first ACE Panama x Ot1´s Haze #1 :D
the other two plants are ACE Panama cuts
raco2005.jpg

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Yes man!!!! that's why you've been so busy raco???

Que wapa tio! aver como salen las hembra, la panama era roja? :rasta:

un abrazo!! mamon mira tus privaos en Icmag!! argh!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pablo,
I´ve edited...I don´t know it´s sex yet...what I meant is Haze 1 x 6 male :rasta:
Letter tomorrow,deal? :wink:

needed amount of sunlight for mexican/clolumbian/jamaican strains

needed amount of sunlight for mexican/clolumbian/jamaican strains

dutch who genetics? who needs dutch genetics when we have AAA central/south america ?

i had a question for you sat fans. ....what is the minumum amount of direct sunlight needed to suport these landraces? will they produce on 3-4 hours of direct light?

E

ElectroSticky

i am at CR ,, my input for JHONNYGOAT is ,,

i stop growing outdoors becouse we have 12/12 HOUR DAYS ALL YEAR LONG ...

so basically everything stretched for about 2-3 months and then bloomed in about 2-3 months ,,, now i first started with MANY shwaggy brickweed seeds from colombia and then i started seeing many seeds from holland ,, but i still grow some colombian from time to time and all i can say is shes a STRETCHER,,,,

so i guess
will they produce on 3-4 hours of direct light?
,, i dont know what you mean by DIRECT SUNLIGHT ,, but basically all they NEED is brightness for al least 12 hours...and if that exists then yes ,, they will produce...

POSITIVE VIBRATIONS YEEEAAAHHH!!
PEACE

Last edited:
when i say direct sunlight, i mean that the sun is shining directly on the plant without any shade inteference. that's what is known as direct sunlight. the same direct sun that sun burns us. so just a few hours is fine?

E

ElectroSticky

yeeeeeah buddy just a few hours is actually GREAT !!!!! :jump:

i have found better when the few hours of direct light are during the morning or sunset ,
, sometimes the direct sun at 12 oclock can be rough ,, but please note i say SOMETIMES, if they are used to it they sure will go with no trouble ,,, :muahaha:

they are survivors my friend ,,jajajajajaj

G

Is there anything wrong with buying like a pound of Mexican Brick and making hash from it? I am moving down south and I hear there are times that that is all there is to be found. I dont want to sound stupid, but I have only made hash with good stuff. Does making hash out of shit weed mean shit hash or just less of it?

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Marijuanamat: You got some great things going there mat I can take couple pics tomorrow of your Original Haze x Malawi Gold to share with it´s creator Very beautiful, sturdy cross to grow. I really wait what kind of high it produces for me..

Can't wait to see the herbalistic.

E

ElectroSticky

RACO - :wave: :wave:

impressive cuttings u got there my friend ,, may i say i have been inspired for a closeby cloning session i got !! thanks for the great vibes !!!!!!!!!

mira tus privaos en Icmag!! argh! ,,,
i second that ,jejejeje

escuche de inundaciones en españa ,, ojala q esten bien raco , ras , bone ,, and all you other friends out there !!!!!! q a los españoles q estan aqui los tenemos a cachete lleno ,jejejeje ,,, :jump:

PEACE and :wave:

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Wow!

Wow!

This thread is going ahead like a mofo!

Great pictures as usual, congratulations go out especially to Sideshow Bob!

Hey Raco, nice to see you around, buddy!

Dubi was kind enough to share some of those Senegalese genetics with me.

The plant in your pictures looks really nice.

Not REALLY that potent? lol

Could you go a wee bit more into detail, as I´m very curious about this strain.

The ZamalXSpecial Skunk was a nice plant indeed, despite the hermie tendency.

Not long ago, I harvested a really nice trichome blasting and incredibly aromatic Sativa pheno of TukTuk´s "Diva G".

I don´t have a clue about the Sativa part in this cross, but it´s said to be a "very special Californian Sativa", whatever that means.

The buds are long and airy with very big calyxes and an incredibly high trichome content, even on the leaves.

I didn´t have time and patience to try it jet, but maybe next week.

After a 3 month Cannabis break, I will at least be objective enough to do a proper smoke report.

Some of the Euforia buds that are also curing in the jars, have a Sativa influenced look too.

Dutch Passion claims this strain to be a "100% Skunk selecion", however some phenos remind me very much of their "Power Plant", in terms of smell and bud structure.

Gonna ask a friend if he can borrow me his digicam, so I can post a few pictures here.

spice

Last edited:

SlyCrayon

winning photos

winning photos

Has anyone ever given awards for best cannabis photo? This thread abounds with contenders, for sure.

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

quick question. do street lights in urban areas affect the flowering of sats in a city enviroment? i was curious becasue i kn ow light leakage is a pretty big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts