What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyCrayon

Has anyone ever counted how many thousand amazing plant photos are on this this thread alone? Sly am awed, humbled, grinning like a fool...

P

perakko

i'm glad to see new people with sativa pics joining this great thread!

...been lurking here for long and i think it's contribution time! :wave:

some mothers finest 7 weeks of 12/12

smells totally piney and puts out some serious frosting. :laughing:

spicecowboy

Wow!

Wow!

Hello Sideshow-Bob:

You ZamalXSpecial Skunk looks very nice!

I grew one single female last year, and she turned out very fine.

Even tough she grew very tall, she was a breeze to grow, not picky at all, and the buds on my girl were even fatter than yours.

I had some problems with this grow, but the ZamalXSkunk Special was the only plant that looked fantastic, she wasn´t picky at all, and the trichome coverage was amazing.

I didn´t detect any real Indica traits in the phenotype I grew out.

How was the turn on your lady?

I harvested mine pretty late, as she had several harvest windows, and even tough there still developed a lot of fresh pistils after nearly 3 months of flowering, a lot of the older calyxes had allready a bunch of amber trichomes.

The turn was long lasting and very calming, but with a nice "psychedelic", mind wondering, positive aspect.

The only downside was that I had some hermie issues with this plant, but I´m defitintely gonna give this cross a second try!

Your ZamalXHaze looks very nice also!

spice

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

:muahaha:

c'mon check out the bud pics for thrics :nono: :muahaha:

that is Diesel :headbange and i am about to sprout some of these seeds '' hash plant , diesel , stonehedge , original haze ,
, blueberryXhimalaya gold (male) , colombian ? ''

hope 2 see some nice ones :muahaha:

:wave: :friends:

Last edited:

l33t

Veteran
Hi all!

Hola Raco :) Hope all is well!

Hey SpiceCowboy! :wave: How are yo doing buddy? Long time no see my friend. Hope you are having a good time!

And some pics from me.First one is..an ultimate sativa..for the Ultimate Sativa thread , MNS early nineties stock Neville's Haze mother seedplant .

MNS Neville's Haze
nevz.jpg

MNS Mango Haze bud mid-flowering:
closeup_mh_15march2.jpg

fast mango haze pollinated with a neville's haze male.

MangoHazeFlowering_14thMarch001.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Seuss

Sideshow-Bob said:
Zamal x Skunk Special:

21805Zamalxss2-bt68-bud-med.jpg

21805Zamalxss1-bt68-plant2-med.jpg

21805Zanmalxss1-bt68-bud4.jpg

Wow, what day are these lovely ladies on?

I have 3 going that are on day 33 of 12/12 that are almost 35", and still barely stretching. I hope mine end up filling out like that.

Here are mine day 30....

Hello sativa lovers!i really like the pics you have,all looks soo good and i bet they smoke great too.
Makes me wanna order some right now :D
i had my eye on seedsmans original haze,skunk haze and mama thai.there is a great report about the origonal haze,i believe skunk haze will be great too.This will be a little tricky in a cabinet,but i will do it anyway.
have a nice day :)

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Here's a few pics i took today of my sativa ladies,starting with some Santa marta colombian gold(colombo goldbud) a few weeks into bloom.

Next up is a few original haze which were put in the same time.

Here a mexican michoacan with not far to go.

And finally my luang lao's sativa's all from the same mother ,the smaller clones have been in for around 8 weeks and the larger plant which has been in bloom since mid nov.

Hello friends, i have one question for the masters of this thread !!

Some days ago i saw a pic of original Haze from Tom Hill. The pics was posted by master raco :wave: . I ´m searching something like this Haze, who is the most similar haze that could i find? beacuse some plants are imposible to find hehehe, but i´m interesting in something similar to this Haze. Anyone know any seed bank with a very good pruple Haze of long flowering time???

Thanks for everything !! :wave:

G

Hi Alfred

As far as i know, Seedsman's Original Haze was made by Sam The Skunkman, it's pretty cheap so if you got 2-3 packs you should be able to find a purple pheno.

The Flying Dutchmen used to do a pure Haze by Sam too, not sure if they still sell it.

The OT1 have offerings from Ace if they are still available should have purple phenos, dubi did a lot of hard work and had several purple males and females, there were several different sets of seeds sold and labelled according to what male and female was used, I am sure dubi can tell you a lot about purple phenos of Haze.

I am crossing my Purple Afghan male to my pure Thai female in a couple of weeks, that should produce some nice purple phenos.

Hi friend BH!!!!! just PM you!!

Yes i was seing the OT from ACE, and this have a long flowering time, this is the first factor that i´m searching!! or not?? the first is the color and the second must be with a long flowering time!! minumun 16 weeks.

Thanks for the info bro!

G

The purple phenos of Haze are the Colombian leaning ones, I know there are several purple Colombian varieties from the pictures redrider posted a while back, so perhaps you should look for Colombian seeds, I'm sure some folks in Spain have some.

BC has a Colombian and from the pictures I've seen on their forums it turns purple/black, it reminded me a bit of Elevator man's Malawi Gold. not surprising since south american genetics came from africa

G

I've seen pics of purple Thais, purple Colombians, purple Mexicans, purple Africans, plenty of purples out there, it's just finding the buggers!

E

ElectroSticky

i said this in another thread but,,,

There is a colombian purple strain,, that blooms so early , finishes in 8-9 weeks,and is a fat nice smelling bud !!!!!!!!!!
, the brickweed i got was totally purple i mean purple !!!
and the only plant i came across from that purple one not the punto rojo was so amazing ,, i still regret not having cloned her,,,,

but yes the purple pheno of some colombian hazes is lovely !!!!

i got some seeds from punto rojo stored and hopefully since i know where i got them from was kind of mixed with purple buds...ill come across that lovely plant again ,,

and if i do ,, i wont let go !!! hahahaha

peace

mexweed

Veteran
my 7g mexican nug, there were only a couple small crushed black seeds...I was actually hoping for a few big ones so I could plant them but there was no such thing in this nug, and there were no stems, a very potent psychoactive high then going into a dreamy/narcotic faze, has the classic spicy smell and sour/minty flavor

Last edited:
G

Nice nug, looks like good stuff, hope you find some viable seeds of that one sometime, looks well worth having. That high you describe and the minty flavour are spot on for the Mexican I have that I grew from seeds I collected in Cancun, it's my current favourite sativa smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts