What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD

OAXACAN GOLD

Oaxacan Gold Purple form in pre flower basking in the sun.

Attachments

• OAXACAN PREFLOWER 008.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 008.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 44
  • OAXACAN PREFLOWER 028.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 028.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 50
  • OAXACAN PREFLOWER 014.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 014.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 46
  • OAXACAN PREFLOWER 020.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 020.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 51

vermontman

BAGLUNG NEPALI

BAGLUNG NEPALI

Baglung Nepali Sativa
Very purple form seems almost Autoflower I believe due to being acclimated to being grown in Demark for so many generations with much longer summer days. Should make good cross with Purple Oax.

Attachments

• OAXACAN PREFLOWER 047.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 047.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 53
  • OAXACAN PREFLOWER 044.jpg
    OAXACAN PREFLOWER 044.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 56
B

Baron Greenback

Just enjoying a little Zambian from Tropical Seeds, mostly traditional fox tail flowers, but smokes nicely, mellow and long lasting.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

my last male mishaf1k

the flowers started to open so i took some pollen on my finger and dusted a couple spots on my sasha. the pollen seemed whitish thought i hope it's good. i heard someone say somethin about white pollen being nonviable? also found a single pistil sticking out of what looks like a ball or a small calyx. i'll see if i can find it tomorrow and get a pic. i thought it was funny/odd out of all the balls a single pistil on the whole plant.

leaves are still mostly sativa looking and he's a stretcher despite the kush in there.

picture.php

RGM#2 this is a thai cross if i'm not mistaken.

picture.php

RGM#1
oddly enough it's hard to get a good whole plant pic in broad daylight with a cameraphone.

Manivelle

Veteran
Baglung Nepali Sativa
Very purple form seems almost Autoflower I believe due to being acclimated to being grown in Demark for so many generations with much longer summer days. Should make good cross with Purple Oax.
hi vermont it seems your pics are labeled oaxacan preflower . may be an error .
:tiphat:

vermontman

Hello Manivelle
Ya that happens when I take a batch of pictures and I label them while uploading them into a folder so I can easily locate on my PC. Labeling the folder carries to every pic in the batch of uploads.
But the upper captions or headings are accurate. Sorry for confusion.

mexicani-ar

Chimera Highland Mexican female

Chimera Highland Mexican female

Attachments

• 20160622_090351.jpg
    20160622_090351.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 40

satva

Veteran
Punto Rojo

Punto Rojo

Maroon

Silver / Purple / Green
ColJam - Colombian Gold / Jamaican Lambsbread
ultimate sativa cross - classic 1970's high ~ clear, clean, trippy, cerebral,

Last edited:

Manivelle

Veteran
Hello Manivelle
Ya that happens when I take a batch of pictures and I label them while uploading them into a folder so I can easily locate on my PC. Labeling the folder carries to every pic in the batch of uploads.
But the upper captions or headings are accurate. Sorry for confusion.
thx.if i may ask where did those baglung come from ? (seed bank)

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here a litlle smokereport from Koondense that grow tested some of mine of mine LBH's Autoflowering Haze's

Autoflower - LBH - 2015

SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #12
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Strain: 2015 season tester #12
AutoFlower (LBH's Auto Blueruder Haze X LBH early haze)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil
Result: three different phenos, mix of berry-diesel-hash-haze in different proportions

Buds were dried and cured for 2-4 months which improved their taste, aromas and burning.

Tester #12 - pheno 1

picture.php

Mostly hash-berry-haze, very resinous and sticky, finished first of three in around 13weeks

Smoke - pheno 1:
- smooth hash/berry taste, can be a little sharp because of lots of resin
- effect is creeping fast, full effect in 15 minutes, mostly heady with some body effect, medium strong but long lasting(3,5hrs)
- a kind of high for deeper thinking, enjoying music or gaming
- comedown is smooth and mellow

Tester #12 - pheno 2

picture.php

The most berry smelling of the three, good amount of fruity resin production, finished at around 14 weeks

Smoke - pheno 2
- very smooth blueberry and lemon smell/taste
- slow creeper, medium strong effect, full effect in 30minutes, balanced body/head effect, lasts for 3 hours
- high for enjoying a movie or tv series, gaming and cooking. Good for appetite stimulation!
- comedown has a relaxed and happy feel

Tester #12 - pheno 3

picture.php

Mostly Haze/diesel hashy mix, pungent sweet haze smell with sour diesel taste and hash background

Smoke - pheno 3
- thick and smooth, sour haze style, with a fruity hash aftertaste, very nice kind of old school
- medium strong, full effect in 30 minutes and has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more you get high. Lasts good 3 hrs.
- creative and active high, good for hiking, writing, cycling and playing music, games
- very clean comedown, relaxed and expanded

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

To sum up, the tester#12 is a good mix of blueberry and hazy smoke, I especially like the more hazy pheno with a BB/fruity undertone. Everyone I shared the smoke with liked it very much, this line has a very pleasant deep berry background which pleases a lot of smokers.
A great line for outdoors, proven to be very resistant against almost anything and producing a very good smoke.

Special thanks to LaBuenaHierba for the test seeds!

...........................................................................................

[/SIZE] SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #6
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::[/SIZE]

Strain: 2015 season tester #6 Semi-auto
(greens semi-auto Guerillia Gold X LBH's Eirdbei f5 X LBH,s AutoHaze2)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil mix
Result: out of four plants, three were early flowering and one was photoperiod(I believe). Of the early ones, two were pretty similar smoke(but different mix) hybrid looking I believe they were the best kind of mix of all three parents. One early plant was less GG and had a different terpene profile and overall growth. The photoperiod one was mostly hazy.

Buds were cured for a few months.

Early phenos - LBH Tester #6

picture.php

Lemony, grassy and fresh. Small resin and dense buds for outdoor.

The smoke is fresh, stimulating, great for daytime.
Not a very strong one, but the overall effect is very good.
Light on the inhale and a creeping effect, puts you in the clouds for a couple of hours.
Taste is reminding me of a candied orange peel.
Has zero body effect and a clean comedown.

picture.php

Pungent herbal and green oily smell. Good resin production, the most hashy of the semi-auto testers.

Smoke is sharp and light, the effect sets on fast and is mostly heady with a bit of body calmness.
Taste is sharp, herbal and a bit nutty.
Lasts for good two hours and is also very clean on comedown.

Late pheno - LBH Tester #6

The photoperiod one was my favorite to smoke, but the plant got damage(broken by a storm) and the yield was very small compared to the early ones.
Had a very sweet hazy smell and a good amount of resin.
Tasted smooth sweet and had a long lasting heady effect(3 hrs+).

I think the tester #6 is a great mix of genes for the outdoor guerrilla grower.
My results were better than expected, the yield was very good and I could recommend this line for anyone wanting a good harvest in bad weather conditions.
Low smell, high yield, great against the elements and a good smoke are all attributes that make it a great guerrilla haze kind of strain.

Again thanks to La Buena Hierba for the seeds

SourDank

Veteran
Love everything in here, will have some Sativa deliciousness to contribute soon. Until then, I live vicariously through you ladies and gentlemen :tiphat:

yoss33

Veteran
Cannabiogen's Jarilla de Sinaloa in the middle of vegging. Not a pure tropical, but looks and smells quite promising...
picture.php

mexicani-ar

Chimera Highland Mexican on the left and Bodhi Acapulco Gold on the left.

Attachments

• 20160706_001301.jpg
    20160706_001301.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 42