What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

ThaiBliss

Veteran
If everybody comes with indica hybrids in this thread as a sativa..i pass!

I have a Bangi Haze with an excellent sativa like effect. I hope the South African Ciskei matches or exceeds it, so I can cross them for vigor.

Ciskei:
picture.php

Bangi Haze:
picture.php

picture.php

African Sativas!

ThaiBliss

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
If everybody comes with indica hybrids in this thread as a sativa..i pass!

There's 70-75% sativa part in this strain and you call it an indica hybrids?! I suggest to you to buy a pocket of Bangi from Ace or Cannabiogen and try it!! And C99?!

A typical Bangi with clear indica influence...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More photos, less words...

Suck it.

K

KapnobataiZ

It's a nice plant ,good quality from AceSeeds or CBG yeah but is not a sativa.

Last edited by a moderator:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
It's a nice plant ,good quality from AceSeeds or CBG yeah but is not a sativa.Suck it?u have an orgasm now or what?

If itsn't sativa, what's it?! With 70-75% sativa part?! It can be a sativa hybrid, but not an indica hybrid. Not a pure sativa, yes. This in my opinion. I post a great number of photos of this strain and nobody tell me that it's an indica hybrid. And this was done by other member too, like ThaiBliss. Ask to dubi in Ace's subforum what's it. I think that an indica hybrid has a great indica % in genetic, more than sativa part. And take me the part of this thread where someone tells that it can't be posted photos of sativa hybrids!!
And then, yes I have a spiritual orgasm when I smoke this sativa hybrid and I feel her electric and stimulant high.
Typical for an indica hybrid, no?!
As 80 days minimum of flowering....

I repeat...

More photos than words!!!

I've seen that you've a lot of photos, show us some of you're sativas...

This is another "indica" hybrid from CBG, Lesotho x Skunk/Haze, a.k.a. Leshaze:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can see clearly the afghan influence...

If you search it in the foxtail...

Than if you don't like it, you can

Bye man!!

Genghis Kush

If itsn't sativa, what's it?! With 70-75% sativa part?! It can be a sativa hybrid, but not an indica hybrid. Not a pure sativa, yes. This in my opinion. I post a great number of photos of this strain and nobody tell me that it's an indica hybrid. And this was done by other member too, like ThaiBliss. Ask to dubi in Ace's subforum what's it. I think that an indica hybrid has a great indica % in genetic, more than sativa part. And take me the part of this thread where someone tells that it can't be posted photos of sativa hybrids!!
And then, yes I have a spiritual orgasm when I smoke this sativa hybrid and I feel her electric and stimulant high.

I repeat...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bye man!!

the Leshaze looks nice!
can u say what it smells and tastes like?
effects?
im interested in getting some.
thanks

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
the Leshaze looks nice!
can u say what it smells and tastes like?
effects?
im interested in getting some.
thanks

Hi Genghis Kush! Thank you very much!! Leshaze is a very good strain :)!! I found a 80-85 days of flowering pheno! It had a strong taste of mature tropical fruit, more papaya than mango, with country flowers, incense, spicy undertones! Smell and taste are very similar! I saw that after 2 months of cured it was became more "hazey", it seems to lost more part of fruit taste! High is a very electric, clear, energizer, strong but not psychedelic! Similar to Bangi...I think that I'll try it in regular form to find a good female and male to do some cross!! Last thing...I think that this strain hates nitrogen, than pay attention with it :)! At the first time I had some problems and I had to do a long flush!!
This is last clone that I've done! Cfls lights, pure coco and organics fertilizers :)!! 80 days of flowering circa:

picture.php

Bye!! :wave:

K

KapnobataiZ

I repeat...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bye man!!

U can atack yourself how much u want ,your words dont move me. I think this thread should be about true sativas and true sativa growers who waith 6months+ for the harvest day and then post here a pic of something divine with an amaizing smoke report.I think it's their home not for this fake hybrids,thats what i think when i read the first post in this thread or the old thread!

It's not an indica hybrid or a sativa hybrid ,it's a sativa/indica hybrid.

Last edited:

Shooters

More sativa pics less chatting:

Lionheart (US Sativa #14 x Unknown African Sativa)
picture.php

picture.php

Shooters' Dubi {Zamaldelica(zamal x malawi x thai) x Lionheart} Like an instant haze sativa style...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
bro's bros bro's it'called the ultimate sativa thread, not the only pure landraces thread. even in the original thread motaco posted some hybrids i'm sure. sativa's sativa hybrids, shit that just looks like a sativa. post it. as long as you ain't in here peddling OGK and Chem shit then i don't think most people will care it's not a mao tse tung halfback triple split from northeastern siberia where it touches south korea.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
that looks great Donald, is that the smaller or bigger plant and how does she smoke?

hey purple clouds ,
thanks man ,
yep thats the bigger plant ,
its strong , a bit disorientating for folks too we notice,
tastes good too despite the earlier not so pleasant smells ...

zekonha

I've been looking this thread on og, since i was 16.. sorry for breaking the forum rules i was a young outlaw hehehe

Now is time to contribute, i've started a work of selection for future breeding with a friend, he is collecting the seeds picturing the source plant and labeling it for control.

so as people said, less talk more pictures!

Welcome to the valley:

CLdra6j.jpg

True full-spectrum:
CbZD4Cs.jpg

Pure water:
bSCMyfV.jpg

Seedlings they said, select them they said:
jwIj9C2.jpg

paraguayan #89 with her soldier!

jfTXDFU.jpg

zekonha

that little terpy sativa heads yuuummm:

HiOPKWy.jpg

Paraguayan Purple Grape:

YP87YYR.jpg

MILF Purple:

omefTWD.jpg

Stinky Greasy one:

vITSuIG.jpg

Thanks to all the real cannabis lovers that make all this shit happen and keep preserving the old ones and creating new jewels, even in this shady times.

KEEP IT REAL!

:thank you:

ALIEN_EGG

Revival of the revival.....

That just makes me crack up..
And also, at the same time makes feel a little longer in the tooth! I remember hours of reading the org .

Just saying hi!