What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

subrovka

Durban - 89 days from seed

Durban - 89 days from seed

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
7.5 weeks 11.5 hours

this is the best thread on ic..great work with narrow leaf varieties everybody!!!

i cant help but i have to comment this acapulco gold vermontman! :respect: that look very compact and short flowering, is it typical for acapulco gold? it looks like some very kind bud :biggrin:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
no its not related to polar haze (ore they have use mine gennetics)
i maked thise autoflowering Haze's crossing pure haze/sativa with sativa autoflowers.and back cross to pure haze's each time so we now have a strong autoflowering haze :biggrin:
look on mine own breeder/fendor section
sorry for my bad english

thanks

LBH's northic guerillia2015 autoflowering spot with some LBH's autoflowering Haze crosst with panama haze 100%autoflowering new strains
View Image
View Image
View Image
and more of other guerillia spot
View Image

peace LBH
wow you are one lucky dude! I have tried this a few times with little to no success.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I've been looking this thread on og, since i was 16.. sorry for breaking the forum rules i was a young outlaw hehehe

Now is time to contribute, i've started a work of selection for future breeding with a friend, he is collecting the seeds picturing the source plant and labeling it for control.

so as people said, less talk more pictures!

Welcome to the valley:

View Image

True full-spectrum:
View Image

Pure water:
View Image

Seedlings they said, select them they said:
View Image

paraguayan #89 with her soldier!

View Image
Any updates on the seedlings?

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Gorgeous brother

What are you pollinating her with ? I see males back there

Please keep us posted on your progress

1luvbigherb

Thanks big herb. She is a looker. I've got an afropips Durban poison male in there with my Thai ladies. Gonna make some of my own Durban Thai highflyer beans.:). I'll try to share some more of her later on as she reaches the end of flowering.

purple clouds

Veteran
Hello Purple clouds,
And Thank you so much, for very helpful information,
That is so cool! And yes she has been growing under LED, great call!
Do you have a smoke report on your lady?

Smoke report on the angola roja:
you first feel energy go the spine to the forehead where you feel pressure until spacious effects kick in. Then Complex thinking occurs, there is a faint heaviness to the high that grounds the mind. Floaty feelings and slight time distortion can happen. There is enough euphoria to put a smile on your face and enough energy to make you want to move. She has a centering effect and what I call "feeling awareness"(sit in nature and feel the life energy). In high doses it can be disorienting.

Taste is semi-sweet, fruity(tangerine oriented), typical african resin gland taste to faint wood, sweet onion.

Hope you enjoy yours :)

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Smoke report on the angola roja:
you first feel energy go the spine to the forehead where you feel pressure until spacious effects kick in. Then Complex thinking occurs, there is a faint heaviness to the high that grounds the mind. Floaty feelings and slight time distortion can happen. There is enough euphoria to put a smile on your face and enough energy to make you want to move. She has a centering effect and what I call "feeling awareness"(sit in nature and feel the life energy). In high doses it can be disorienting.

Taste is semi-sweet, fruity(tangerine oriented), typical african resin gland taste to faint wood, sweet onion.

Hope you enjoy yours :)

Thanks for the great smoke report!

idiit

Veteran
i cant help but i have to comment this acapulco gold vermontman! that look very compact and short flowering, is it typical for acapulco gold? it looks like some very kind bud. maha kala
vermontman and I ran the brazilian seed co. reproduction of preservation dude's Acapulco Gold. my gals got dug up by critters. I have pics. of seedlings in my albums.

picture.php

fritzman at bsc has been called out for his sloppy breeding practices. I've run a lot of fritzman's strains and so have others here at ic. he's done some great valuable work but some work is suspect. also, no one has posted preservation dude's ag so we don't know if fritzman messed up.

none of us like to see wld sativas. :)

the landrace crew here at ic mag is helping write the book. we are the ones test driving and finding out.

I sold Acapulco Gold in 1975 or so in Kansas. it was the pot that got the most rave revues. ppl talked about that pot for years. true story. that weed was typical sativa looking for those years. absolutely no indica looking influence. yes, it was gold looking.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
vermontman and I are ran the brazilian seed co. reproduction of preservation dude's Acapulco Gold. my gals got dug up by critters. I have pics. of seedlings in my albums.

View Image

fritzman at bsc has been called out for his sloppy breeding practices. I've run a lot of fritzman's strains and so have others here at ic. he's done some great valuable work but some work is suspect. also, no on has posted preservation dude's ag so we don't know if fritzman messed up.

none of us like to see wld sativas. :)

the landrace crew here at ic mag is helping write the book. we are the ones test driving and finding out.

I sold Acapulco Gold in 1975 or so in Kansas. it was the pot that got the most rave revues. ppl talked about that pot for years. true story. that weed was typical sativa looking for those years. absolutely no indica looking influence. yes, it was gold looking.

thanks for info idiit. first my thought was that these pics look like skunk 1 but hey what i know. ag is in skunk too :D also i read that its very very bushy, like octopus :biggrin: keep that good work up man!

Here is my little contribution to the greatest thread of all time, a cambodian bagseed lady, hopefully she turns out to be stable.

She is stretching like crazy right now, so I'm beginning to tie her down but I doubt that will be enough to keep her in check.
The smell she is developing is a very pleasant, organic citrus-tropical fruit mix, nothing harsh or chemical.

ZD

Attachments

• DSC06369.JPG
    DSC06369.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC06370.jpg
    DSC06370.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nevilles haze - smoke report

nevilles haze - smoke report

i got two cuts from purpthumb - big thanks! - one was flowering like 12 weeks and other almost 15 weeks.. i will write brief smoke report on that longer flowering as she is my favourite from both..

bagappeal: nice compact haze buds, not dense though .. lower parts are more compact then tops :D . tops can flower even longer that 16 weeks i guess. great resin content..

smell: you can feel citric component, maybe piny lemon, sweet, some slight carrot too. very fine and gentle smell ans picy to the nose of course.

taste when burns: sweet lemony spicy on exhale, very delicious herbal aftertaste. again feel very spice in the nose but very gentle and fine, exactly as that guy said the haze is champagne of cannabis:biggrin:, so i mean gentle character in this way hehe
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
separator.gif
[/FONT]
effect: that is where this herb shines.. its trip weed, after first toke some magic brick hits ya to the head and you are in completely different place and i would say you become animist immediately LOL the consciousness is not in usual relations anymore it gets you way deeper to your mind than anything. and i forget one thing, its stroooong! if you overdose it can be very uncomfortable and pretty bad trip, its heartbeating and can uneasy your breathing. this weed doesn't make you feel good if you are in bad mood, its not mood enhancer at all, i wouldn't smoke it daily. it also lasts for very long time. everything is in such light-haze cloud lol you dotn understand what other people say or from what place they are talking. except of people which smoked it with you. i enjoyed it :woohoo:few times it was really BIG FUN, but it cant be my daily smoke, maybe if my job would be watering black roses on orange hill i would smoke it every day, mmm i think no its too strong LOL

picture.php

Last edited:

vermontman

Beautiful lady MAHA KALA. And Thank you Idiot you summed it up eloquently. Preservation Dudes A.G. may not be pure but it might still be a keeper just for shear chunk and fruitiness.
I SMELL A STASH COMMING ON!

Attachments

• ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 064.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 064.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 28
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 071.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 071.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 092.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 092.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 074.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 074.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 30

vermontman

ANGOLA ROJA

ANGOLA ROJA

Purple Clouds you are awesome thank you again for great in depth enlightening smoke report.
Angola almost there.

Attachments

• ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 032.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 032.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 020.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 020.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 036.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 036.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 35
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 046.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 046.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38

vermontman

BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA

BAGLUNG NEPALI SATIVA

Just starting to flower up.

Attachments

• ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 161.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 161.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 28
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 141.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 141.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 151.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 151.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 33
  • ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 167.jpg
    ANGOLA, A.G. & NEPALI 167.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 32
As the leaves of the Cambodian were'nt too good to see on the pics I posted I snapped a pic of a leaf.
Judging by the leaf and the way the lady stretches I have high hopes of her being pure, but I'd love to hear your oppinions.

ZD

Attachments

• leaf c1.jpg
    leaf c1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 23

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Purple Clouds you are awesome thank you again for great in depth enlightening smoke report.
Angola almost there.

Amazing plants as usual bro... it's crazy how chunky that Angola Roja (LMN) became as she comes close to harvest, once again I'm gonna say it's definitely a NLD/BLD hybrid by the way it fills those buds and even those colors.

Wish I could know the true lineage but I guess it will remain like a mistery! I'm very curious to test another different imported angolese soon but space and hands are limited for so much work. :biggrin:

Vibes bro.:tiphat:

vermontman

Does pure sativa equal slender buds?

Does pure sativa equal slender buds?

Hello Mustafunk!
Thank you for your warm support and much valued interpretation and in depth knowledge You must know I think of you highly and with huge respect , Just a thought though? Having gown Oaxacan gold from bag weed which I know That from that time here, there were only land race strains available to this part of the US. Since 1979 I grew her from bagweed called Mexican Sinsimella But she was for all intents pics of a few years later labeled out as Oaxacan gold, as in next post. And now if you look at the IBL line I have carried.
Most would say Indica Influence. Especially with huge buds and finish time of Oct 15 at 42 degree north But, This one I can attest is 100 percent sativa from my youth. This is the only strain I can trace back with certainty, because it's mine.
So what I propose that possibly LMN's Angola may be a pure strain from a very special sub species in of African Sativa.
Just A thought, Would love to here yours.
HUGS

Attachments

• H AND C 043.jpg
    H AND C 043.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: