What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Grover Sativa

Veteran
Ethiopian Highland Landrace collected in Amhara. She's just coming into flower here.. She's a real beauty. She was supposed to be a seed mother but the other Amhara males I had weren't good enough. I do have a real stud of a Uganda Mamba male, I might make a few experimental seeds with them... African Joy!
Amhara2.jpg

Grover Sativa

Veteran
Experimental cross - KaliChina (breeder's pack selection) x Jamaican Longtime Landrace
This one is a very jamaica leaning lady (compared to the others, anyway!) I crossed the Jamaica to few different things, just to get a sense of how it out-crosses. When I use a male Jamaican with shorter flowering mothers the flowering times and size of the offspring seem to be much more on the mother's side than on the Jamaican father's side - the flowering times are dramatically cut... of course that is only important if The Jamaican actually passes on it's amazing effect.. The Pineapple Skunk x Jamaican had a very powerful sativa effect (sometimes a bit scary - but I love getting The Terrors, it's funny!)- I wonder if this girl will, too?

Khama1.jpg

Grover Sativa

Veteran
This is another Jamaican cross - here are two young Double Thai x Jamaica plants - the one on the right, even at this young age, is so clearly a Meao Thai (Cannabiogen) phenotype. It's stem looks like bamboo growing up - but in the end it turned out male (the photo is from 24/August)
The other is female and much larger now - and it clearly has the wide chandelier-style shape of the Jamaican. It's not quite as vigorous as that Thai leaning male was, though but I bet it still ends up huge!

The Thai and Jamaican are two quite different tropical sativas. Thai is crazy and buzzy and 'up and up' You can really feel the electricity. The Jamaican is far far more clear headed, soaring, euphoric, introspective and above all else, spiritual... this cross should offer up some interesting effects - all within the 'Tropical' framework but with some very different possibilities..
Both plants taste lovely (though I prefer the Thai for aromas and flavours..it's hard to beat a good Thai.)
Cannabiogen's Meao Thai was also used in one of my favourite ever cannabis crosses - The Destroyer. If it's good enough for that, it's good enough for me! Double Thai is a really great Thai (originally by Dubi..) To be blunt - it really works!
ThaiJam3.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well y’all, it’s been a while since I posted in this thread. But it is the time of the season…Let’s start with the haziest.

Out of the last 5 Positronic haze seeds, 4 sprouted. I planted out three in the grove thinking all were female. One ended up a male and was just culled last week. Here are the the two remaining females.
IMG_5160.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5163.jpeg
IMG_5188.jpeg
IMG_5190.jpeg

I am hoping to go through a grip of the new Haze seed stock from Tom. Maybe start doing some searching this fall/winter for next spring.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally (I’ll not post the blueberries here), here are the Ace Zenith…non-haze sativas. The first two seem like the shorter more columnar phenotypes dubi mentions. The other two are more branchy, longer flowering it seems.
View attachment 18887969 View attachment 18887970 View attachment 18887971 View attachment 18887972 View attachment 18887973 View attachment 18887974 View attachment 18887975 View attachment 18887976 View attachment 18887977 View attachment 18887978
You are Kicking ass!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outback Haze clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male

Grown by @Jahnovatheherbalist from Instagram in Europe , very nice bro 👌
He bring the plant indoors everyday and kept in darkness for 12 hours then take outside to allow it to flower and mature properly which you wouldn't be able to do without this due to short season in this part of Europe.

33% off all Connoisseur Genetics seed packs for any icmag.com members and if you post logs regularly FREE to you guys as your time and skill is worth more than my seed pack

Screenshot_20230912_174607_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_174646_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_174652_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_174656_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230912_174703_Instagram.jpg

vermontman

Hey all!
Looking terrific up there!
Green Mountain Grape
Had to pick a little early. The rain just would not stop.
So today my Grape came in Sept 12 with some meat on her bones, and now the home smells like Grape soda!
For the growers that desire early Northern hardy outdoor Sativa genetics.
Green Mountain Seeds
ACE seeds!

127_2429.JPG
127_2434.JPG
127_2443.JPG

127_2426.JPG

127_2384.JPG

Last edited: