What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres my full sativa's. 2 indoors and one outdoors.
20230824_002744.jpg
20230822_093250.jpg
20230822_111807.jpg

Grover Sativa

Congo Mapati (AKA African Black Magic ; Congo Black ; etc...)

I got sent a few of these seeds but only a handful sprouted - they look great, though - full of vigour so far.

Apparently more seeds are on the way but I have no idea how many the source took back to France from Africa, so I'm very happy just to have the plants I have now!

I'm a bit like Maha Kala in that I prefer the green strains to the colourful ones but apparently this plant is crazy trippy and very very strong. We'll see....

(I've been looking for the right African Sativa to cross into the Thai Jam, to have Asia/Africa/America represented in one tropical line - AAA Sativa, if you will.... maybe this is the one?)

So far, they're still pretty green!

Congo1.jpg
Congo4.jpg
Congo3.jpg

Attachments

• Congo2.jpg
    Congo2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

GreenAndFast

Congo Mapati (AKA African Black Magic ; Congo Black ; etc...)

I got sent a few of these seeds but only a handful sprouted - they look great, though - full of vigour so far.

Apparently more seeds are on the way but I have no idea how many the source took back to France from Africa, so I'm very happy just to have the plants I have now!

I'm a bit like Maha Kala in that I prefer the green strains to the colourful ones but apparently this plant is crazy trippy and very very strong. We'll see....

(I've been looking for the right African Sativa to cross into the Thai Jam, to have Asia/Africa/America represented in one tropical line - AAA Sativa, if you will.... maybe this is the one?)

So far, they're still pretty green!

View attachment 18881613 View attachment 18881610 View attachment 18881611
Hey man I have crossed Mango Thai with a Colombian leaning OTH and the resulting progeny was crossed to a Zamaldelica x Congo. The above plant I posted is one step removed, without the OTH just MTxZxC. Early smoke report is exciting indeed.

vermontman

Green Mountain Grape Fem
Seedlings
{Oaxacan Gold X Highland Baglung Sativa X Mendo Heirloom}

A strange thing happened when I took my best Grape clone #3 and crossed her back to herself 4 out of ten offspring came earlier. But three out of ten are insanely early for mostly Sativa.
Here are my fastest and I knocked up their bottoms with their moms fem pollen and of course took clones.
Here we are, raining, cool almost daily but still hanging in.
Almost there!
Man and it's not even Sept yet!!

127_2240.JPG
127_2243.JPG
127_2257.JPG
127_2259.JPG
127_2262.JPG
127_2265.JPG
127_2280.JPG
127_2280.JPG
127_2288.JPG

soopy

Veteran
Zenith from ace s1 seed via my buddy barefoot. The smaller one smells of sweet funky cherry candy. Other is more sweet citrus incense View attachment 18882756 View attachment 18882757
I was just looking at these the other day…sounds interesting…..and looking more so after seeing your pics and descriptions of the nose….beautiful plant my good man…best vibes and wishes…🙏🏻

vermontman

@vermontman is the mulanje gold that the Landrace Team sell yours?
Hey bud!
No I grew Land race teams Mulanje, it was much wilder than the Mulanje I grow which comes from Malberry seeds. IMHO the Malberry stock was much more electric, and flavorful, still needs work but much more desirable, at least in my grows. I have a select clone of Malberry growing right now, I will post picks soon.
CHEERS!

led05

Chasing The Present
IMG_1343.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_1346.jpeg

A bit scared of what’s to come based on the foundation, (pic doesn’t do justice - there’s roots as big my wrist), daily bending of tops - July & August sucked in upstate weather wise , here’s to a good Sept, forecast is looking great so far

IMG_1345.jpeg

Last edited:

vermontman

View attachment 18883507

View attachment 18883508

View attachment 18883509

A bit scared of what’s to come based on the foundation, (pic doesn’t do justice - there’s roots as big my wrist), daily bending of tops - July & August sucked in upstate weather wise , here’s to a good Sept, forecast is looking great so far

View attachment 18883510
So are you going to start a lumber company!?
That's pretty awesome for our neck of tyhe woods, If I may What strains are they?
CHEERS!

ctg

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_9844.jpeg
    IMG_9844.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 45

led05

Chasing The Present
So are you going to start a lumber company!?
That's pretty awesome for our neck of tyhe woods, If I may What strains are they?
CHEERS!
1set plants is two - U2 x Chz - something I’ve been working a while from original U2 stock (@2012) whatever it really was and CHz from mid/late 2000’s - each is in like a 35 gallon pot dug/sunk into the ground

Second set pics & on - Volunteer on right & huge stem- parents most likely 50% Cambodian, Laos, 25% HashBean & 25% EP/SK - just showing pistols now, it won’t stop growing it’s annoying, way too big & won’t grow anymore volunteers in there like this ever again, I learned my lesson last year but apparently I didn’t - ha

On left is Sweet & Sour D - I’ve got a thread on these - 50% is a 2000 CNY Sour D cut I selfed decades ago x to Donald’s Sour D from Chaco x MHz

Back right corner is kushyman 1980’s BLD Colombian I’ve worked some x Gambian I got & reproduced from/for musta / heirloomgrower, I’ve worked those Gambians extensively, the male I’ve been using is a superhero especially for @ here as he’s fast & very good with PM etc

Peace & thanks brother
That’s a beast!
Molokai frost x Mulanje
Too much so… how are you liking how the MF X’s out?