What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GreenAndFast

Mango Thai mother clone. Going to get enormous. Vegged on the window sill for about 4 months lol
PXL_20230812_072930527.jpg

Acid beauty at the same stage..
PXL_20230812_072935839.MP.jpg

And then the 4 acid beauty S1s
PXL_20230812_072947115.jpg
PXL_20230812_073011077.jpg
PXL_20230812_073013339.jpg

And a lovely little jar of acid beauty x Northern lights lol. Maha will be pissed 🤣
PXL_20230812_073311468.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What's the lineage on surreal again @MAHA KALA? looks great.

I had such cut of bshw.. it was sandalwood and such hashy grape flavor. the best smelling of the bunch. I dont have that cut anymore. it had such rushy high initially... I crossed it with my thaihaze male.. I even got mexican speedy pheno.. which is surprising as bshw is not speedy at all. it looked like this:

full

full

but I kept metallic sandalwood sourish one... at least it was like that indoors. but now in greenhouse it gets some grape tones... it is more sweet than indoors too.. it got color of her mother...

full

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
20230819_085353.jpg

20230819_091601.jpg

mango laos x lm @ 19 weeks and a rush dried 19 week sample ,,terps are nice complex lime/mango tofee buttery something meaty should be real nice after a cure ,,effect are strong trancey visuals mango laos dom effect ,gonna take her at 20 weeks watever she doing lol
20230819_092137.jpg

mango laos x haze ,,again mango laos dom effect nice mild sweet mango taste not a keeper but enjoyable

Grover Sativa

I recently got sent some pics of my Longtime Jamaican kindly shared by a customer of The Landrace Team..
I'll start a proper Jamaican Thread soon as I want to grow out some pure Jamaican again (from the Fruity Juice line) but I thought I'd share these..
(I asked TLT to do 2 for one on all of my Jamaican and Thai seeds as I made loads for them.. if you're interested..)

Also, a friend of ours (who lives in France) collected some more African (Congo) Black Magic seeds when visiting his family's village in the DRC. He sent half to TLT and half direct to me. Of course I've already sprouted them... I got only a few up... but enough to make a first reproduction - so that's what I'm going to do - I'll post some pics as I go along..

Lebanizer -if you like the Ethiopian - I'm working on one right now - from Amhara region and I have another - Oromo - that I am yet to sprout. (I actually know the origin of my Ethiopian seeds as they were collected by the guys on their Ethiopia trip a few years back..before the war started..unlike other 'unverified' Ethiopians on the market right now..) I'll try to post a few photos of my favourite girl, if I can... they're only young right now (and some just sprouted!) The Ethiopian (Amhara) has a wonderful, positive, comfortable, warm high - one of the best, IMO. It's similar to the Longtime Jamaican but perhaps even kinder and more positive (but also a little softer and not quite as strong..)

I've also got some Uganda Mamba on the go - a super interesting African Sativa with a great high - and power and a great name, too.. I believe that it is used medicinally at source and they say that if you mis-use it, it will 'bite you like the Black Mamba snake' although in the West, that will probably be seen more as advertising than a dire warning, lol!

JAMAICA LONGTIME (1).jpg
JAMAICA LONGTIME (2).jpg
JAMAICA LONGTIME (3).jpg

GreenAndFast

I had such cut of bshw.. it was sandalwood and such hashy grape flavor. the best smelling of the bunch. I dont have that cut anymore. it had such rushy high initially... I crossed it with my thaihaze male.. I even got mexican speedy pheno.. which is surprising as bshw is not speedy at all. it looked like this:

full

full

but I kept metallic sandalwood sourish one... at least it was like that indoors. but now in greenhouse it gets some grape tones... it is more sweet than indoors too.. it got color of her mother...

full
Looks great, thanks @MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looks great, thanks @MAHA KALA

it looks good. but most phenos were boring, and didnt overcome shade of bshw. when I read about bshw, I read how it is trippy. I still have trip x blueberry from chimera, where some supposed to be trippy holyweed cut should be used... but... well trippy. not really. not trippy like zamal or vietnamese. noooooo :D hahahahahahaha

GreenAndFast

it looks good. but most phenos were boring, and didnt overcome shade of bshw. when I read about bshw, I read how it is trippy. I still have trip x blueberry from chimera, where some supposed to be trippy holyweed cut should be used... but... well trippy. not really. not trippy like zamal or vietnamese. noooooo :D hahahahahahaha
If it ain't trippy I ain't interested 🤣