What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

LostTribe

Premium user
It has a more Thai/haze smell to me so some camphor/mint herbal slightly Spicey smell.
I have 1 more pheno growing now but it’s not as pretty because of my care. It’s delicate and small with large trichs. I will post a pic soon. These grew under mixed lighting hps and led together.
I got 5 males from this batch and collected all of there pollen and hit up 4phenos of johnnys o haze, thunk f-1, Punto rojo x Congo, and mm x thia78. And froze the rest. Oh I also hit johnnys purple haze v2 as well.
I will start the seeds from the octo at some point. ✌️
Oh wow all of those sound like great Sativa combinations. Did you run any of those out besides the thunk yet? I cant remember how that and the mm x thai78 came out for you? Johnny's all are amazing from what I've seen.

Sub24ox7

I haven’t grown any of the thh crosses yet. I will asap. I basically crossed all the plants I had at the time. I hit up everything with pink pan-o-haze x nl87 pollen too all of the above, and with thunk pollen and Congo x Punto rojo pollen. I have a lot to go through lol. I also have mextasy bx x bluedigiberry to go though and c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry. I have 10 of the c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry up and out of the ground now.
I also crossed tropical boogie with sams Mex haze offering two diff phenos. And oss x mm with tropical boogie. And made about a 1000 f-2 Punto rojo x congo 2 fully seeded pheno. Also made like 500 f-2 of love potion haze from Sam and used the pollen to hit 4 different mex haze phenos. I was busy this year.
This truly is a fun rabbit hole of a hobby lol.

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Ok here is the smaller more delicate. It was burnt easier and I backed off completely and it’s dropping leaves now lol. Probably needed food again. Idk, she was rode hard and put up wet lol. I have both backed up as clones.
12DCFE81-6D43-46BE-8543-443D1D49F258.jpeg
948DFAAB-9374-4390-A00A-E2881BC2F68E.jpeg
6E981015-B40D-46C8-96BF-D7D90F90FFBC.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Panama x malawi. 7 girls.

#1.... funky and green with some gas. Not my favorite. Not bad. Strong head high that get a bit foggy if you keep smoking.
#2.... hints of tobacco. No sweetness to the flavor. The buzz is good. Probably the weakest of the bunch.
#3.... really good flavor has a hint of mango. Reminds me of a skunk haze I grew that made great bho..
#4 and #5... both very tasty and complex. Fruity and incense. There I am running again. Strong head and upper body high. 5 is a bit sweeter. Maybe after a cured will think one better than the other.
#6....similar to 4 and 5 but less of the good stuff.
#7....incense and pine, little hint of fruit but barely. Flavor is good but I wish it was better. This the clearest high of the bunch. All in the forehead and face.
20221121_150057.jpg
20221121_150144.jpg
20221121_150259.jpg
20221121_150330.jpg
20221121_150418.jpg
20221121_150454.jpg
20221121_150543.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I haven’t grown any of the thh crosses yet. I will asap. I basically crossed all the plants I had at the time. I hit up everything with pink pan-o-haze x nl87 pollen too all of the above, and with thunk pollen and Congo x Punto rojo pollen. I have a lot to go through lol. I also have mextasy bx x bluedigiberry to go though and c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry. I have 10 of the c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry up and out of the ground now.
I also crossed tropical boogie with sams Mex haze offering two diff phenos. And oss x mm with tropical boogie. And made about a 1000 f-2 Punto rojo x congo 2 fully seeded pheno. Also made like 500 f-2 of love potion haze from Sam and used the pollen to hit 4 different mex haze phenos. I was busy this year.
This truly is a fun rabbit hole of a hobby lol.
Did you flower one of my c99 x valley girl? I'd love to hear any feedback. I am kind of forgetful but I did run that cross it had a super loud yet sweetness to it, but it put me to bed quickly.

kaboom777

Veteran
Beauty! How long does she take?

Looks like shes got a ways to go. I’d love to see what it looks like in 3-4 wks! 👍
Thanks brother, I like it at 12/13 weeks, but she's one of those sativas that reflowers a lot, when you think it's finished it explodes with new foxtail buds. You can push more weeks, but with 13 it's perfect.... 👍🏼 I'll keep you updated.
IMG_20210602_023759.jpg
IMG_20210602_023447.jpg