What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

led05

Chasing The Present
New calyx shooting out likely good signs; the girls on the GH are getting floppy, decent sized flowers & potency considering weak sun, low angle very low UV

099DF7BA-6E81-4D99-B98A-98DEB59A2292.jpeg

25D1E96A-CF37-4ABB-857B-E4C4087AD433.jpeg

0BC7C1FE-A48B-4BFE-AFDE-00967826CAF3.jpeg

DAFBBA81-DA16-4A4D-BC51-B00727D216AA.jpeg

A58445D8-42D9-4D42-BEF6-19CA3737964B.jpeg

C066EC70-7A3F-49BD-814E-E846E256800B.jpeg

02DCD9F4-9959-40C8-8041-E53E44D82FB6.jpeg

Wasabi rhizome forming nicely

3BE57FE5-2022-4425-8127-E58870887A01.jpeg

yoss33

Veteran
Hey, @led05 , I liked a lot reading how you prepare the grilled peppers salad. In my region we first peel the grilled red peppers, then add sunflower oil (we don't have olives here), wine vinegar, grinded garlic, salt and some parsley. Then let it sit for several hours, so that the vinegar and spices can soak in the peppers. Always wondered where else this is popular, because the grilled peppers salad is such a treat. I love how my hometown smells during the weekends in September, grilled peppers smell coming from everywhere.

I chopped my Zamaldelica x (Zamaldelica x Kullu) plant yesterday. It could go more, the weather is nice, but I chopped because the effect of the samples is getting more calm and I like a lot the electric crazy effect of an early Zamaldelica. The samples from a week ago are a true roller-coaster. Yield looks to be miserable as the buds are very very airy.
View media item 18705717
View media item 18705706
View media item 18705707
View media item 18705709
View media item 18705711
View media item 18705715
View media item 18705712

led05

Chasing The Present
Hey, @led05 , I liked a lot reading how you prepare the grilled peppers salad. In my region we first peel the grilled red peppers, then add sunflower oil (we don't have olives here), wine vinegar, grinded garlic, salt and some parsley. Then let it sit for several hours, so that the vinegar and spices can soak in the peppers. Always wondered where else this is popular, because the grilled peppers salad is such a treat. I love how my hometown smells during the weekends in September, grilled peppers smell coming from everywhere.

I chopped my Zamaldelica x (Zamaldelica x Kullu) plant yesterday. It could go more, the weather is nice, but I chopped because the effect of the samples is getting more calm and I like a lot the electric crazy effect of an early Zamaldelica. The samples from a week ago are a true roller-coaster. Yield looks to be miserable as the buds are very very airy.
View media item 18705717
View media item 18705706
View media item 18705707
View media item 18705709
View media item 18705711
View media item 18705715
View media item 18705712
My wife’s family is from Macedonia - we do exactly the same as you also. When I use the smoker the heat is so low & slow we don’t need to peel them - when we make them fresh to eat we do exactly like you, no parsley though & use olive oil…. Nothing smells better to me than the huge long super sweets while being grilled up, just a unique & beautiful smell that permeates everywhere… I couldn’t agree more !

Not many cultures I know prepare peppers this way, everyone I’ve ever shared them with has enjoyed them… The fresher & better the garlic, the more - the merrier :)

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
So that's the SE volunteer? Cambodian?
IMO after seeing it now, smoking some, knowing all the backgrounds of what was dumped there, I’ve grown etc etc it’s got haze in it….there was a lot going on when these particular seeds were all made… there always is

It’s probably Cambodian 2 x 90 Ohaze Golli but could also be Laos (Vientiane 4) x Cambodian 2 / 90 Haze

My best guess Cambodian 2 x 90 Haze without going into a diatribe

Shits awesome and a pure joy to puff on and it’s not cured nor dried yet - good signs

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Just harvested these three Panama x Malawi. Had them looking nice and green until I hit them witg some mammoth microbes at around 9 weeks. Apparently unlocking a little too much. They mostly recovered. Won't do that again. I have three more just about ready in a few days.
20221030_100716.jpg
20221030_100738.jpg

Attachments

• 20221030_100752.jpg
    20221030_100752.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28

green-genes77

Veteran
RSC Kerala x Durban Poison

It isn't visible here but this plant has been shedding golden yellow leaves in a hurry in preparation for harvest. Despite my vigilance I have had to perform surgery on a couple of spots to remove botrytis before it spread through the center mass of the cola it was infesting. It's my own fault for not training or securing the colas in an upright position, which resulted in water settling for too long in sensitive spots upon horizontally oriented branches. At least I now know what she can and cannot take in terms of abiotic stress facilitating biotic stress in late flower. The Kerala definitely passed on its cephalopod-like branches to most of the progeny in this cross!

This plant was pollinated ~6 weeks ago with Schrom Frost F2 pollen that looks to have taken. Early sampling of a badly kinked lower cluster reveals the expected soaring effect, but whether this will mellow or intensify with time remains unknown. My money is on the latter. Should be coming down in 10-12 days.

IMG_7577 (3).JPG

herbgreen

Veteran
She had enough frost to fend off the frost!

Ever consider using hot water bottles or something warm maybe some hot rocks near the roots

For when it gets colder

Occurs to me its the ground temp helped her recover

Keep roots warm it could keep going...Of course use your instinct

Youll know the right time.....Fantastic plant! :smokeit:

led05

Chasing The Present
She had enough frost to fend off the frost!

Ever consider using hot water bottles or something warm maybe some hot rocks near the roots

For when it gets colder

Occurs to me its the ground temp helped her recover

Keep roots warm it could keep going...Of course use your instinct

Youll know the right time.....Fantastic plant! :smokeit:
TY - rest of her is coming down this week; few branches broke yesterday / night bf in 40-50mph winds we had; but yesterdays rains cleaned her up, couple sunny days w freezing nights & it’s a wrap; she gets hung… rare the plan works out the entire grow but this happened this time; well unless one the neighbors HS kids try and snag her…. I’m not worried about that though

Peace happy growing

Latest posts

Latest posts