What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Oaxacan Gold purple line X Baglung Nepali Sativa X Mendo Heirloom
Putting on the Welches, already smelling like grape soda!

127_1285.JPG
127_1291.JPG

harvestreaper

Veteran
hi @vermontman always enjoy looking at your plants that oaxacan cross sounds lovely ox one of my fav sats ,,,bet its delicious ....the lm x ml i only have two going was an afterthought as i was dusting others with the laos male at the time glad i did tho as the lm mum my fav so far from the bunch ive tried an i killed the cut by mistake ,,these got some serious oldschool stretch im guessing 14 week an up ,the haze
20221204_075507.jpg
x ml will be similar but a few looking on the faster side heres the haze mum at around 14 weeks

vermontman

Very Beautiful Harvestreaper she looks like she is just about there. I enjoy seeing your gardens also, admittedly I am not as patient on some of the longer Sativa strains maybe it is because I am getting older? HAHA
But I always admire everyone's else's lovely grows, and the time and loving care everyone puts into them.
Thank you for your kind words.

vermontman

MULANJE GOLD
Short pheno repro
I just love this one 1/3 of the ladies will be truly short and compact but will sport balls on the bottoms but the quality is so outstanding I am willing to pick off the balls. Last time I ran these several years ago I was so put off when the short ladies showed nuts I tossed out the whole batch. But I am running them again, I want to fix the short trait and work on the intersex issue later.
This was the mom with no intersex.
Followed by her offspring.

127_1315.JPG

MULANJE SHORT CUT MOM 8.5 WEEKS.JPG

Hmong

Veteran
I would, but I ran out of long enough stakes...
started with 2 already, but they desperately need support

it's likely gonna be some taped together bamboos, over wasting a whole day trying to find the right stakes in garden centers, at this time of the year^^

pic is from tonight, gonna figure this out tomorrow

this fucking Jamaican clone... day 39... already down to 10hrs
it's so sad, it makes me laugh
full

Hmong

Veteran
Hmong talk about a tough to get flowering plant. That might be in the running for worst ever.
indeed
I have since found some description on this Jamaican pheno, also called "Longtime weed"
of course these infos always come around after the fact...
so now learning about a 7 week stretch after 6 weeks, nice^^

The plant itself? It is tall – very tall. I have tried to select some shorter, quicker to flower phenotypes amongst the females, so you can find something a bit more manageable if you are lucky but it is a bit of a beast, really. This is because of the weakness of the flowering response. It just takes ages to get going. Seven weeks from light reduction to first flowers is normal and it grows that whole time. This is because of where it is from and what the local farmers needed. In Jamaica, for most of the year anyway, once a seed sprouts the plant almost immediately goes into flowering. This means that only the plants with the weakest of flowering responses (ie they take an age to actually start flowering, even once their flowering response is stimulated..) get any time at all to actually grow.

here is what to expect:
JAMAICA-LONG-TIME-WEED-SEEDED-3.jpg

JAMAICA-LONG-TIME-WEED-SEEDED-4.jpg

vermontman

indeed
I have since found some description on this Jamaican pheno, also called "Longtime weed"
of course these infos always come around after the fact...
so now learning about a 7 week stretch after 6 weeks, nice^^

The plant itself? It is tall – very tall. I have tried to select some shorter, quicker to flower phenotypes amongst the females, so you can find something a bit more manageable if you are lucky but it is a bit of a beast, really. This is because of the weakness of the flowering response. It just takes ages to get going. Seven weeks from light reduction to first flowers is normal and it grows that whole time. This is because of where it is from and what the local farmers needed. In Jamaica, for most of the year anyway, once a seed sprouts the plant almost immediately goes into flowering. This means that only the plants with the weakest of flowering responses (ie they take an age to actually start flowering, even once their flowering response is stimulated..) get any time at all to actually grow.

here is what to expect:
JAMAICA-LONG-TIME-WEED-SEEDED-3.jpg

JAMAICA-LONG-TIME-WEED-SEEDED-4.jpg

Hello Hmong!
Can you tell me which country the landrace team ships seeds out of.
Thank You!!

iTarzan

Vermontman I am right now in the process of buying the "Long Time" Jamaican weed. The seeds ship from Europe since 2018. The Jamaican seeds are 170 EUR and 20 EUR shipping. I don't care. Gandalf had Longbottom leaf and I will have Long Time Weed. I will blow smoke rings too.

vermontman

Vermontman I am right now in the process of buying the "Long Time" Jamaican weed. The seeds ship from Europe since 2018. The Jamaican seeds are 170 EUR and 20 EUR shipping. I don't care. Gandalf had Longbottom leaf and I will have Long Time Weed. I will blow smoke rings too.
Thank you iT,
I wondered if they shipped out of Spain?

Hmong

Veteran
@vermontman sorry lad,
I didn't mean to cause confusion with my post.
my plant is not from TLT seeds, it's from a different source, I just happened to have the longtime pheno within the line and tlt just has such a beautiful description of it, which I wanted to share.

@iTarzan those are some prices, respect! for a 100 pack?

about the plant:
I had to supercrop her today, another one down so to say.
now already 3 on horizontal, it's getting messy in that 3x3
she clearly wants a bigger pot, but I'm all alone and in a too confined space to safely transplant something that's as tall as me. For science this one will be a small pot + fish fertilizer and other organic bottles.
funny enough, after finding out about the 7 week stretch just yesterday, I noticed good progress in budding today. The way they forming, it's gonna look very similiar to these TLT pictures soon.