What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GreenAndFast

There's just something that has got me about these long slender NLDs. It's only my 3rd grow of this type of plant but I'm in love. I look at all the chunky fat frosted stuff with a bit of distain now I must admit.

Old mango.
PXL_20211222_140454328.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20211222_141047653.NIGHT.jpg
PXL_20211222_141142925.NIGHT.jpg
and a bit of a full tent shot. 2m high tent to lol
PXL_20211222_141154225.NIGHT.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Green OldTimers Haze x A5 Haze
(A.C.E.; nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17).

Ramas medias y bajas, y sus cogollos:

Medium and low branches and their buds:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Puntas de las flores más bajas y cercanas al suelo; las menos desarrolladas, que me sirven de "testigo" de la maduracion:

The tips of the lowest flowers close to the ground, the least developed ones, which serve as a "witness" of the ripening:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Aquí os dejo unas fotos que Dubi a compartido conmigo, de la variedad "hermanastra" de la mía, la Purple Haze #23 x A5 Haze, que otr@ cultivador@ testea en mazeta. Las fotos son de fines de Noviembre, a punto de cosecharse.
Segun el propio Dubi : "muy Purple Haze #23 o feno clásico morado de Oldtimer's Haze, con ese inconfundible incienso e higadillo de la A5 Haze, muy resistente tanto a plagas, hongos, frío, viento, lo que le echen."

Sin duda que mi Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze comparte con ella la tendencia y facilidad para dar flores voluminosas, y la gran resistencia a plagas, enfermedades, frío y heladas...

Here are some photos that Dubi has shared with me, of the "half-sister" variety of mine, the Purple Haze #23 x A5 Haze, that another grower is testing in the pot. The photos are from end of November, about to be harvested.
According to Dubi himself: "very Purple Haze #23 or classic Oldtimer's Haze purple pheno, with that unmistakable incense and liver of the A5 Haze, very resistant to pests, fungus, cold, wind, whatever they throw at it".

No doubt that my Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze shares with it the tendency and ease to give voluminous flowers, and the great resistance to pests, diseases, cold and frost...

​ ​​​​​​

​​​​​

GreenAndFast

Wish I had the proper climate to grow outdoors, I'm going to try a couple next year thanks to harvestreapers recommendations.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Cogollejo de King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highland; "feno" congoleño) de sobre el 20-Noviembre-2020 de mi penúltima cosecha de exterior (curándose en bote de vidrio hermético un año, aprox) :

Bud of King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highland; Congolese "feno") from around 20-November-2020 from my 2020 outdoor crop ( curing into an artighg glass jar during a year, aprox) :

​​

Synthracer

Wish I had the proper climate to grow outdoors, I'm going to try a couple next year thanks to harvestreapers recommendations.

I saw an alpine german outdoor grower, who crossed a Colombian Gold with Baglung Nepali to bring down flowering begin/time and harvested end of september. The smoke was clearly Colombian dominant. I live also in germany (lat.48) and will try some similar crosses the next years, also with hazes and stuff..

Montuno

...como el Son...
9-Diciembre / December-9

​​​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
Mucha salud; salud a espuertas para tod@s.
Sed buen@s (si no hay más remedio), y no os paséis con el cava y los turrones... Yo, con una botella de ron y el bote de 4 litros de King Congo ("feno" Congo Point Noire) qué aún me queda de la gran cosecha del 2020, "intentaré pasar" lo de esta noche "lo mejor posible"...
Salud!!!

Cheers; good health to all of you.
Be good (if nothing else), and don't overdo it with the cava and nougat...
I, with a bottle of rum and the 4-liter bottle of King Congo ("feno" Congo Point Noire) that I still have left from the great harvest of 2020, I will "try to get through" tonight "as well as possible"...
Health!!!

vermontman

I saw an alpine german outdoor grower, who crossed a Colombian Gold with Baglung Nepali to bring down flowering begin/time and harvested end of september. The smoke was clearly Colombian dominant. I live also in germany (lat.48) and will try some similar crosses the next years, also with hazes and stuff..

Hello Synthracer!
I was thinking about crossing Baglung Nepali with Mulanje next season in summer I live 42N its interesting to here how well hat worked with Columbian
Any chance you could dig up some pictures?

Latest posts

Latest posts