What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

StickyBandit

I don't know if this qualifies for this thread but it looks pretty much like a sativa :)
20211217_202331.jpg

fem Mango Chutney x3.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
5-Diciembre / December-5

Las previsiones meteorológicas para los próximos 7 días en mi zona (Sierra Morena Norte, interior de Iberia, aprox 39°Norte de latitud y 800 metros de altitud) me tienen indeciso a la hora de empezar a cosechar o no mi Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (A.C.E; nacida tan tarde como el 17-Junio).
Desde finales de Noviembre hasta ahora hemos tenido mucho frío para la zona y época, con heladas y tormentas de granizo, mínimas nocturnas oscilando entre los -1°C y los 6°C, y máximas diurnas a la sombra entre 9°C y 15°C, y se prevé todo siga igual hasta el martes 7-Diciembre.
Pero luego prevén fuertes lluvias durante el 8, 9 y 10 (una razón para cosechar, aunque vayan aumentando las mínimas nocturnas)... Y las previsiones llegan hasta el sábado 11, para el que se prever vuelva un Sol radiante, con mínimas nocturnas que llegaran a subir al rango de los 5°C a 9°C, y las máximas diurnas a la sombra entre los 14°C y los 17°C (una razón para dar a la planta la oportunidad de madurar un poco más, y retrasar su cosecha...; este año el tiempo va loco: hemos tenido en Noviembre un frío propio de Diciembre, y si se cumple la subida térmica del día 11, es como si ahora fuese a empezar el tiempo propio de Noviembre...)

The weather forecast for the next 7 days in my area (Sierra Morena Norte, inland Iberia, approx 39°North latitude and 800 metres altitude) has me undecided whether or not to start harvesting my Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (A.C.E; born as late as 17-June).
From the end of November until now we have been very cold for the area and time of year, with frosts and hail storms, nighttime lows ranging from -1°C to 6°C, and daytime highs in the shade between 9°C and 15°C, and everything is expected to stay the same until Tuesday 7-December.
But then heavy rain is forecast for the 8th, 9th and 10th (a reason to harvest, even if night-time lows are increasing)... And the forecast goes through to Saturday the 11th, for which a bright sun is expected to return, with nighttime lows rising into the 5°C to 9°C range, and daytime highs in the shade between 14°C and 17°C (a reason to give the plant a chance to ripen a bit more, and delay harvesting...). ...; this year the weather is going crazy: we had a December cold in November, and if the thermal rise of the 11th comes true, it is as if November weather will start now...)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUqZVd4QZdk

El problema es que no conozco previsiones para más allá del sábado 11-Diciembre: si a partir de entonces vuelve el frío el dia siguiente, no merece la pena someter la planta a varios días de lluvias invernales por uno final de Sol y buen tiempo...

The problem is that I know of no forecast beyond Saturday 11 December: if the cold weather returns the following day, it is not worth subjecting the plant to several days of winter rain for a final day of sunshine and good weather...

5-Diciembre / December-5

Mirando hacia el Oeste

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Montuno

...como el Son...
5-Diciembre / December-5

Green Oldtimers Haze x A5 Haze (A.C.E., nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17).

Mirando hacia el Este:

​ ​​​​​​(...)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
5-Diciembre / December-5

Mirando hacia el Este:

​ ​​​​​​(...)

santa cruz haze is back! hahaha :D good job from you and breeder. I have to respect Spanish canna lovers!

Montuno

...como el Son...
5-Diciembre / December-5

​​​​​​
Cola principal / Main cola:

Ramas secundarias medias y bajas, y sus flores / Middle and lower secondary branches and their flowers:

​​​​​​

​ (...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
5-Diciembre / December-5

...Después de la "sesión fotográfica" matutina, he decidido arrancar las hojas mayores del tercio superior de la planta, por si la cosechase antes del retorno anunciado de las lluvias invernales, y dejase el resto de la planta viva para observar su revolución.
He arrancado también las hojas más afectadas (con puntas quemadas) por las heladas de las ramas más cercanas al suelo (por si pudieran facilitar el ataque de mohos/hongos, hasta ahora totalmente ausentes pese a las lluvias, aguanieves, granizadas y heladas anteriores). Durante este proceso, he arrancado sin querer algún cáliz de las flores bajas: como veis si ampliáis con los dedos la foto, la resina es aun cristalina; ojalá pueda seguir madurando y siguiendo exudando resina hasta el 15 de Diciembre, pero me temo que este invierno va a ser el menos apropiado... No me extrañaría que llegase a nevar antes de Enero...:

...After the morning "photo session", I decided to pull off the larger leaves from the upper third of the plant, in case I harvested it before the announced return of the winter rains, and leave the rest of the plant alive to observe its revolution.
I have also pulled off the leaves most affected (with burnt tips) by the frost from the branches closest to the ground (in case they could facilitate the attack of moulds/fungi, so far totally absent despite the previous rains, sleet, hailstorms and frosts). During this process, I have unintentionally pulled out some calyx from the lower flowers: as you can see if you enlarge the photo with your fingers, the resin is still crystalline; I hope it can continue maturing and exuding resin until December 15th, but I fear that this winter is going to be the least appropriate... I wouldn't be surprised if it snows before January....:

​ (...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
5-Diciembre / December-5

...Así que habré arrancado medio cubo de hojas. Se las he llevado a mis pollos y gallinas: luego se tiran toda la noche de fiesta bailando dancehall en el gallinero, je, je... Dejan a los de la Dancehall University de Madrid a la altura del betún..

...So I must have plucked half a bucket of leaves. I've taken them to my chickens and hens: then they party all night long dancing dancehall in the henhouse, heh, heh... They leave those from the Dancehall University of Madrid at the height of the bitumen...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1n0J1b42FFY

Esta tarde y noche, gran fiesta dancehall en mi gallinero...

This afternoon and evening, big dancehall party in my henhouse...
​​​
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_SsV66oK8

Tod@s a culearrrr !!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I8uMF-alQ

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Green OldTimers Haze x A5 Haze
(A.C.E.; nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17).

Vista al Oeste / View to the west:

​ (...)

Latest posts

Latest posts