What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RED 1

Zamaldelica :)
picture.php.jpeg

olday

Veteran
Silver Killer Malawi A5 Haze :)

Thanks for sharing, I’ve got my first run of a KA5H at about 8 weeks now and she has my serious attention - definitely a quick growing and tall Sativa but the structure is super sturdy and looks like she will yield like mad. She is also staying green and healthy/lush which I normally get serious fading and dropping if the large NLD fans starting now. Took clones in flower when she started to stand out and they rooted super easy too.

RED 1

Thanks for sharing, I’ve got my first run of a KA5H at about 8 weeks now and she has my serious attention - definitely a quick growing and tall Sativa but the structure is super sturdy and looks like she will yield like mad. She is also staying green and healthy/lush which I normally get serious fading and dropping if the large NLD fans starting now. Took clones in flower when she started to stand out and they rooted super easy too.

First grew the strain indoors,had an NL pheno,gave it away, kept this girl
This Killer Malawi Haze A pheno,apart from being a very good trip, gave me two seeds
One seed was planted directly into soil, for me to end with the outdoor Silver pheno girl
If you like what you already see,you will be rewarded, with both quality and quantity
Best wishes with your grow my friend, keep us updated, and,my
image_2073289.jpg
image_2076652.jpg
image_2076654.jpg
image_2076656.jpg
best wishes for the New Year :)

RED 1

This Killer Malawi Haze A pheno,apart from being a very good trip, gave me two seeds
One seed was planted directly into soil, for me to end with the outdoor Silver pheno girl
If you like what you already see,you will be rewarded, with both quality and quantity
Best wishes with your grow my friend, keep us updated, and,my best wishes for the New Year :)
To the left, and,to the right of KA5H,Zamaldelicas
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073289.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	18026183
:)
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073289.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	18026183

olday

Veteran
Best wishes with your grow my friend, keep us updated, and,my best wishes for the New Year :)

this picture (ok I’m a shit at pictures) is in a 4x4x8 and she was put in a corner with an overbearing Panama x Haze trying to shade her out. She is at the light which is 7 feet up at least and she returned to symmetrical dominance after being topped (the branch to the left would be the node twin). The branches could support Volkswagens and they may need to if she keeps stacking and swelling up. If there is a structure trait I would want to fix this is it and I’m praying she smokes a treat
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073289.jpg Views:	80 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	18026183

RED 1

this picture (ok I’m a shit at pictures) is in a 4x4x8 and she was put in a corner with an overbearing Panama x Haze trying to shade her out. She is at the light which is 7 feet up at least and she returned to symmetrical dominance after being topped (the branch to the left would be the node twin). The branches could support Volkswagens and they may need to if she keeps stacking and swelling up. If there is a structure trait I would want to fix this is it and I’m praying she smokes a treat

I would put that girl on a "PK boost drip" and drive with my Beetle to the beach :)
We faced spider mites, dealt with them
2ABD353C-FFBD-40FF-9051-00C942DF9528.jpeg
, on the PK drip,Golden Tiger Thai outdoors in a 26ltr

Montuno

...como el Son...
Creo que estáis confundidos... El Escarabajo va debajo de la planta, y encima, las cabras...

I think you are confused ... The Beetle goes under the plant, and on top, the goats ...

RED 1

Amazing grow Red!
Had a similar result with my first ever grow 6yrs ago, my dearest friend :)
The only difference, seeds where Kalamata Red,and,I had no previous growing knowledge
I never thank you for growing Kalamata Red ,meant a lot to me
Growing is easy, to support a breeder's work, and,fighting negativity is the difficult part
Dubi gave me space to express myself,and,in return I supported a couple of his strains to the best of my ability
That "something" you found in those greek seeds,I will look for in your strains, with my next outdoors, that's a promise
I love trip weed V.,it's good for me,and,a relaxed me under the sun with a good strain,an unbeatable combination
Thank you,thank you (this is my third outdoor)
GT THai in soil
Click image for larger version  Name:	picture-1.php.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	207.7 KB ID:	18027894
Click image for larger version  Name:	picture-1.php.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	207.7 KB ID:	18027894

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Growing my own little crosses atm....

Pic 1 and 3 is a Hawaiian Fire Pie OG (Fed. Hawaiian Sativa x Cherry Fire Pie OG) 2nd pic is a groupshot mixed with some Mexican Fire Pie OG (CBG Oaxaca'79S1 x Cherry Fire Pie OG)
DSC00713.JPG
DSC00716.JPG
DSC00700.JPG

Montuno

...como el Son...
14-Diciembre / December-14
GREEN HAZE 19 A5 :
Green OldTimers Haze (Green Haze)#19 x A5 Haze
(A.C.E; nacida el 17-Junio / born con June-17).

Cola principal / Main cola :

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

​ (...)

14-Diciembre / December-14

GREEN HAZE 19 A5
Green OldTimers Haze (Green Haze) #19 x A5 Haze
(A.C.E; nacida el 17-Junio / born con June-17).

Ramas bajas / Lower branches:

...y sus flores / ...and it flowers:

​ (...)

harvestreaper

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211228_152405.jpg Views:	85 Size:	145.9 KB ID:	18028805

something a lil diffrent blueberry sativa ibl f2,,,"she walks by smelling like watermelon you might make me a felon my eyeballs swellin" lol

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Not a green plants, but a old dry buds, Copalita Oaxacan, 1 year old, i hope you don't mind if I share it here.
IMG_20220101_235337.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts