What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Well, I don't have pictures of beautiful buds, the season has just begun for me, but this year the menu offers:
Rainbow Bridge & Jamdung weed(Jamaican sativa)
IMG_20210620_145616.jpg

Nevil haze
IMG_20210620_145541.jpg
IMG_20210620_145527.jpg
kali mist (f2)
IMG_20210620_145534.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Nice hope they turn out good. Kali mist is also on my to do list. I was looking for some kali mist flower pics today and u can clear see that they are close related to western winds.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Western Winds is among the purchases I would like to make, there are not many grow reports but it seems to be the real thing, they should be the same genetics, just two different selections (due to two different breeders) ... These are f2 of seeds taken in 2004 , I don't know what the current version looks like ...

Ncali

Veteran
That's an impressive lineup SC. Cool crosses, lots of nice SE Asian stuff, hope you find some keepers.

If nothing else, looks like some great effects and long beautiful flowering ahead :hotbounce

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's an impressive lineup SC. Cool crosses, lots of nice SE Asian stuff, hope you find some keepers.

If nothing else, looks like some great effects and long beautiful flowering ahead :hotbounce

Some are quicker than others …the long flowering plants going to keep for my head , I will finish them …you watch:)

Ncali

Veteran
Some are quicker than others …the long flowering plants going to keep for my head , I will finish them …you watch:)

Oh, I plan on watching, you just keep posting!!

I love the way long flower se Asian grow haha. Very hands on growing in my set up, much bandage and bdsm. Hahaha

I've seen your ceilings, they will look so pretty with their long legs not so cramped:plant grow:

Mr.Revolution

Bandaid haze ix 3.0

Not sure how many weeks flowering.
The one on the left smells of tropical fruit. And the one on the right smells like Meat and Metal and Catpis and fuel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210625_193308.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.4 KB ID:	17886923

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I think its the same, like willydread said just selected from different breeders. I'm not sure whats genetics were used but iirc cambodean should be in it.
i already ordered more of the western winds and some regular kali mist to make seeds:biggrin:

B

Benny106

Is there still a source for western winds after all these years, I hope Tony is doing well.

Latest posts

Latest posts