What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

bigherb

Veteran
I think you know colombian very well. it is nice mellow cerebral high. nice consciousness shift. and dreamy. no rush or speedy elevation like oaxacan, it calms me down in fact... mildly trippy, not trippy like south asian variety. just very fine, the finest and similar to purple oth. without any body effect. long lasting.

She sounds special , something I’d love in my jar

How does it taste ?

Thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

GreenAndFast

PXL_20210508_110629234.jpg

Group shot.
Mango thai 4 months flowering
3x Highland lao
4 mango thai cuttings
3 OTH 1 male 2 female (seed run)
zamaldelica
congo
Zkittles in the back

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
She sounds special , something I’d love in my jar

How does it taste ?

Thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

sure, it is lovely :D to have it in jars. :D

it tastes like blue ink with such woody sweetness, some longer lasting aftertaste. quite yummy. no incense and spicy just a little. it is not cured yet!

bigherb

Veteran
sure, it is lovely :D to have it in jars. :D

it tastes like blue ink with such woody sweetness, some longer lasting aftertaste. quite yummy. no incense and spicy just a little. it is not cured yet!

sup brother

what unique Flavor profile , that blue ink I understand what you mean but it sounds crazy

I’m curious how she cures out , definitely something special. Haze continues to amaze

appreciate you sharing

1luvbigherb

bleepboop

Last year's Ukhrul (trsc) had a small number of seeds from the f4 repro of high voltage (pure power plant Dutch Durban x c99/Acapulco gold).

Found a healthy male and a female to f2 and it is running alongside a high voltage cut it can also backcross to.

In the unlabelled photo the HV X Ukhrul male is in the bottom left.
High voltage top left.
Top right is 70s BOEL Hawaiian mexican/Swazi/thai/afghan. (One branch pollinated by cannabiogen red snake)
Centre bottom is the heavily tied down HV X Ukhrul female which has just been potted up.

The female fan leaves look a lot more hybrid. The male ones are very slender and multifingered.

Attachments

• photo2038481.jpg
    photo2038481.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2043636.jpg
    photo2043636.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 25

Breadwizard

Oaxacan gold x Colombian Gold '72 cross beginning early-mid flower. Small plant, attempting to keep it root restricted due to space constraints.

Attachments

• photo2045170.jpg
    photo2045170.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 27

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Outdoor landrace sativas from hotspot areas have long been considered superior to indoor grown buds. Is this still the case?

Could we bridge the gap in quality between indoor vs outdoor by supplementing with UV light?

I'm using this 13w UVB bulb on my sativas. The LED provides some of the red spectrum, as well as infrared but I'm slightly on the blue side overall. Especially when the UVB light is on. That is only 15-20 minutes a day. I don't want to fry the plants but they definitely know what this bulb does by now and that should make changes in the resin. What I'm already noticing from early samples is less racy effects. More rounded I'd say. That's how I experience outdoor weed as well. Some have reported accelerated maturation of resins with uv supplementation. Maybe the lack of UV is one reason why indoor sativas sometimes take so long to mature.

Any experiences here? Any other factors that could be making outdoor superior to indoor? UV and cooler tempatures come to my mind.

Click image for larger version  Name:	uvb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	17863632

Breadwizard

Oaxaca x Colombian Gold 72 from Shiroshi, only a week and change later. Really liking how this one is going, stacking

Attachments

• TONI13000023
    TONI13000023
    81.6 KB · Views: 45

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I can see that Oaxacan influece coming through Breadwizard. Should be some good oldschool!

Here are my Indian Haze hybrids now

pangean.jpg

pangean2.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

These plants are full sisters. Notice how much the one on the left is leaning towards Mextiza even though there's less than a quarter of Mextiza in it's bloodline. The other one is an obvious Indian Haze leaner. Octopus phenotype as we call it but with better formed buds. It has those floppy Kerala style stems that I like. Not easy to snap.

I'm calling this project Pangean Haze for now. I know it's silly but it's got Indian, Colombian, Oaxacan, Jamaican, Nepalese, Peruvian and Ethiopian in it's pedigree so that's practically the whole world isn't it? :smokeit:

Last edited:

funkyhorse

Colombian Black
girl 1
Llanera 1.jpeg
Llanera 1 (2).jpeg
Llanera 1 (3).jpeg

girl 2, this one has a couple of mold buds
Black Friday promo Banner ICMag 1080x1080px 01 01

Llanera 2 (2).jpeg

girl 3
Llanera 3.jpeg

Colombian Black Bastard lower buds
Cbb (5).jpeg

Luang Prabang, my first hermaphrodite girl I will finnish. She grows branch males which are easy to cut. Was very interesting to see most of the branch males developed over the pollinated branches
Luang Prabang fem 1 top shot.jpeg
Luang Prabang fem 1 (6).jpeg
Luang Prabang fem 1 (7).jpeg

Thunk girl 3, columnar girl
Thunk fem 3 (5).jpeg
Thunk fem 3 (6).jpeg

bleepboop

A few current nlds ..

1. High voltage f3'd by THCVhunter, columnar pheno at 5 weeks. Seeded by HV F3 x trsc Ukhrul
2. 70s boel Hawaiian reproed by Thcvhunter Also at 5 weeks
3. HV X Ukhrul female, seeded with f2s 4. Cannabiogen red snake at 17 wks since shown sex.

Attachments

• photo2048816.jpg
    photo2048816.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2048818.jpg
    photo2048818.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • photo2048820.jpg
    photo2048820.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2048821.jpg
    photo2048821.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 27

earthwyrms

Hello sativa lovers

I just want to complete this wonderful thread with this special pheno octopus found in the Baka weed, coming from the Pygmies of Central African Republic, that i'm actually working with.

picture.php

All the best
what happened to this bud !!!!! hoky moly is that reproduction available !?

Latest posts

Latest posts