What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° "feno Congo PN 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo 1° "feno Congo PN 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

Fortunately for my niece, because shortly after discovering that snow was nothing but frozen water (and not similar to cotton candy) and that it also got wet and frozen when touched, she stopped wanting exotic boreal pictures ...

For me, they marked the end of the outdoor cannabis season, and also I stopped the olive harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

@uregistered, the vietblack longest phenos can go 16 weeks in description of Dutch Flowers vietblack (same line). Others mentioned vietblack can go actually longer in the thin phenos, up to 20 weeks i recall.

I recommend to be patient if you are seeking quality above any quantity.
especially in this Line you will apprechiate the longflowering ones, some of them get you a bit in the regions of Tripping.

I said Regions, not fully Trippweed level, no no, but it will remind you of the good old stuff in a good Pheno

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Fortunately for my niece, because shortly after discovering that snow was nothing but frozen water (and not similar to cotton candy) and that it also got wet and frozen when touched, she stopped wanting exotic boreal pictures ...

For me, they marked the end of the outdoor cannabis season, and also I stopped the olive harvest.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

My god, did you manage to recover that weed somehow?
Rico that many years ago, with some friends of mine, we lost an entire crop of sensi hashplant like that, under the snow ....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here are VB S1's, I really didn't plan on flowering these seed plants out but decided at the last minute just to top them and flip them. I can see why it was recommended to flower clones in such tight quarters. 5 plants
This lets me know what I am working with and which if any will run again or some seeds made.

The real thin one I am not sure about....no experience here...am wondering if it will finish reasonably close to the others? I am really curious about that one because it stands out but....

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

nice south asian expression. maybe it is silver pheno? be sure it is tripweed :D zamalito selected from 100+ plants I am sure they chose some excellent individuals.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Oh boy you guys make feel like growing my hazes bigger. I will be in trouble in a couple of months if I keep looking at those :plant grow:

funkyhorse

THH21 MadMac repro, approx week 11-12, next week she is going outdoors to finnish
Upper bud
picture.php

Lower branch
picture.php

THH3 Xiskito repro after 108 days

Top shot, red bud grown indoors at 22-25C, I believe outdoors the trait should be stronger
picture.php

Lower branch
picture.php

Both THH repros very impressive resin

Seedsman Skunkman Range Resinator, it is ready in 70 days. I hope it hits like it looks

Sleestack x Skunk#1
picture.php

Have a happy weekend everybody

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH21 MadMac repro, approx week 11-12, next week she is going outdoors to finnish
Upper bud
View Image
Lower branch
View Image

THH3 Xiskito repro after 108 days

Top shot, red bud grown indoors at 22-25C, I believe outdoors the trait should be stronger
View Image
Lower branch
View Image
Both THH repros very impressive resin

Seedsman Skunkman Range Resinator, it is ready in 70 days. I hope it hits like it looks

Sleestack x Skunk#1
View Image

Have a happy weekend everybody

Nice:smoker:

Samson4

Veteran
2 phenos of Mota Mortal f2(Brazilian Seed Co Acapulco gold x purple haze)

One of the faster more potent phenos, smells like burnt rubber and black pepper. Grows very symmetrical with tighter buds. The smell is strong and unpleasant to some. You can even smell the males just standing near them. They usually get very light green with contrasting red veins in the fan leaves. About 8 weeks of 12/12 from seed in 5gal pot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
Slower, rarer pheno; this one was started at the same time as her sister above. Grows with long asymmetrical branching and extreme stretching. Sweet tropical fruit smell and deep purple rubbery branches with deep green leaves.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
Thank you Thule and no I didn't. I got the seeds before Brazilian seed company closed down. These are just f2s of his strain Mota Mortal.