Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

mango thai /laos x uhkrul

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
(Mextiza x Mextiza x Peruvian/Ethiopian) x Original Haze, aka Hazetiza. At ~65 days.

The structure of the plant is surprisingly Mextiza dominant. Can't really see the haze at all but it looks like it's going past 90 days easily even though I'm probably starving it. I had her sister in the same pot and she finished already so I had to compromise on feeding. The mother plant looked and smoked like Mextiza but lacked the smell. The dark, spicy smokey, freshly opened collecting cards smells from the Peruvian side masked any fruitiness without wrecking the high. It was my favourite plant, but refused to reveg. We'll see what smells come out of this haze cross.

Attachments

• photo2025668.jpg
    photo2025668.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2025669.jpg
    photo2025669.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 21

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Sativa Junkies
im looking for testers for the Nevil Haze x Mullumbimby Madness seeds.
These Neville strains are really special and up there with the best i ever sampled ajd i love for you to see for yourself and tell me what you think yourself.
only for 12 week and up gang as can go 16 plus weeks.
Anyone who grows heavy Sativa or Haze's and post pics regular on this site is welcome to test.
pm me or put your name down on the tester thread in my section in the seed boutique breeders page( Connoisseur Genetics )

Peace

F2F

Hi Sativa Junkies
im looking for testers for the Nevil Haze x Mullumbimby Madness seeds.
These Neville strains are really special and up there with the best i ever sampled ajd i love for you to see for yourself and tell me what you think yourself.
only for 12 week and up gang as can go 16 plus weeks.
Anyone who grows heavy Sativa or Haze's and post pics regular on this site is welcome to test.
pm me or put your name down on the tester thread in my section in the seed boutique breeders page( Connoisseur Genetics )

Peace

Man. Wish I was able to do these. Mullum...ahhh...and NH! Can’t wait to see ‘em popped OJD. Good luck.

peace
F2F

Sub24ox7

Would love to test!! Here is bushweeds,
I would very much like to see these F1’s or f2’s selected by you. These would be FUN.

Attachments

• photo2026475.jpg
    photo2026475.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2026476.jpg
    photo2026476.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 20

harvestreaper

Veteran
how does that Todds smoke for you? thanks.

hi maha..this pheno was the fastest from todds ,,,i enjoy it,, its really tasty positive daytime smoke its not the shamanic,panic attack inducing knee trembler i was seeking in this line but an unexpected new fast haze perfect daytime smoke,, 11 and half weeks ,.. very old school hazy taste <as were all> positive uplifting speedy effect of a medium potency at least to my standards ,,there were stronger phenos in potency in todds line but considering i had so many probs last run i hesitate putting too much weight on my results hopefully this run will be more definitive,.. looks like you doing a great job with macs they looking real tasty...would be good to see the cross being made to expand the pure haze genetic

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hi maha..this pheno was the fastest from todds ,,,i enjoy it,, its really tasty positive daytime smoke its not the shamanic,panic attack inducing knee trembler i was seeking in this line but an unexpected new fast haze perfect daytime smoke,, 11 and half weeks ,.. very old school hazy taste <as were all> positive uplifting speedy effect of a medium potency at least to my standards ,,there were stronger phenos in potency in todds line but considering i had so many probs last run i hesitate putting too much weight on my results hopefully this run will be more definitive,.. looks like you doing a great job with macs they looking real tasty...would be good to see the cross being made to expand the pure haze genetic

sounds like average pheno. wish you good luck with new run. maybe to pop more seeds? and find those which are above average, they are ones which dont need to be outcrossed. sounds good. well mac haze is classic green haze. punto rojo descendant. also dont think it needs to be outcrossed. the smell is terrific, without carbon filter it stinks up whole house with pissy church odor.

harvestreaper

Veteran
sounds like average pheno. wish you good luck with new run. maybe to pop more seeds? and find those which are above average, they are ones which dont need to be outcrossed. sounds good. well mac haze is classic green haze. punto rojo descendant. also dont think it needs to be outcrossed. the smell is terrific, without carbon filter it stinks up whole house with pissy church odor.

thanks maha,,yes average imo also ..as to crossing i meant two x pure haze lines not that individual pheno,,i had a few much stronger phenos and i will for sure be popping some more to make f2 from stronger phenos
t haze 5 2.jpg
this pheno number 5 is the loudest smelling an quite a bit stronger second most potent of that run ,these are the only two im running this time

harvestreaper

Veteran

thanks maha,,yes average imo also ..as to crossing i meant two x pure haze lines not that individual pheno,,i had a few much stronger phenos and i will for sure be popping some more to make f2 from stronger phenos this pheno number 5 is the loudest smelling an quite a bit stronger second most potent of that run ,these are the only two im running this time
t haze 5 2.jpg

Attachments

• t haze 5 2.jpg
    t haze 5 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 20

Sub24ox7

Colombian gold S1 found in bud from Illinois mmj dispensary (brand progressive treatment solutions).

Attachments

• photo2027196.jpg
    photo2027196.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2027197.jpg
    photo2027197.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16

harvestreaper

Veteran
Very inventive....dorian fits pefect thats really cool harvest reaper

thanks tds ,,is a real nice cross out of an unusual yellow budded doors female with a spicey flavour and potent hit..shared them with a few people over the years but this the only one i have left hoping to find a male in todds haze to keep her going that way

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks maha,,yes average imo also ..as to crossing i meant two x pure haze lines not that individual pheno,,i had a few much stronger phenos and i will for sure be popping some more to make f2 from stronger phenos this pheno number 5 is the loudest smelling an quite a bit stronger second most potent of that run ,these are the only two im running this time

very nice, I see, yes two lines is good thing. I see it works for Mac. I just wish there were more breeders who would breed original haze. we got only one. Skunkman. unfortunately. wish you good luck and lot of fun with Todds haze.

Montuno

...como el Son...
I am going to make now count and judgment of the sativa females of this company (Tropical Seeds) that I have cultivated or tested in these last 4 years: 1 Orion, 1 Full Energy, 2 Zamalmstik, and 3 King Congo; also, of 2 King Congo and 1 Orange-nade, growed by other 2 friends.

As a guideline only, I will rate them from 0 to 10 (both included); and remember how subjective this kind of judgement is...

ORION ; (Apollo 11 * Pakistan Citral Kush):

Happy/euphoric effect without excitement, even with relaxing end, of medium potency: it seemed to me similar to Purple Mexican " feno Oaxaca" of CannaBioGen.

Hashy taste with a light "tropical fruity" finish.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 6
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 6
FLAVOR: 5'5

FULL ENERGY (Old Narrow Afghan * OldTimers Haze "light green pheno"):

Lively effect but without gratuitous excitement, medium-high potency.

Taste: Between hash and Vics Vaporux.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 7
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 6'5
FLAVOR: 6'5

ZAMALMYSTIC [Zamal Mafate '80] * [(Original Misty * Jack Herer) * Afghan]:
2019 (" Dutch Sativa pheno"):

Cheerful-euphoric effect, but low potency.
Very similar to that of a Silver Haze 9 of Sensi Seeds that I had before.

Very fruity taste of mandarin-mango.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 5
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 7
FLAVOR: 9

2020 " pheno Zamal Mafate"):

Strongly cerebral-introspective-creative effect, clear and clean; with a part of physical excitement. High potency.

Fruity mango-melon flavour with a light herbal/creamy finish of mint and baking...

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 8
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 8
FLAVOR: 9
(This plant allready can be considered a "keeper" plant, one of those worth keeping...)

...I will continue now with the King Congo, 3 of which I have cultivated myself.
The surprising thing is that all 3 (of whatever phenotype they were) have turned out to be even better plants than the last Zamalmystik of 2020 judged, one of those that you would like to repeat every year...

...But first, some photos of buds from my last Zamalmistyk...

2020 " feno Zamal Mafate"):

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

​​

​​

​​

​​

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Latest posts

Latest posts