What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° "feno Congo PN" 2020

King Congo 1° "feno Congo PN" 2020

The King Congo 2°, which does not reach 1'70 meters, I will harvest it at once. But the K.C. 1°, with its almost 3 metres of stem length, I will have to do it in parts; and even more so when I am alone for everything...

22-Noviembre.
King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.
Lateral branches n' its buds :

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

13-December-2020.

I also cut up and start packing the King Congo 1° ("Congo Point Noire pheno"):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Benny106

Old betty#1 is Old congo x Punta rosa(congo pointe noir x ot1 x panama pelo rosa x monos roja colombian)

I think this is the exact lineage, although i am not sure it could be fathered by purple haze x panama. It looks very similar to your p.n king congo expression, smells like purple haze and having only a 6week cure is very respectable in effect. Taste has changed at first it was disgusting to me almost, now is more like it smells but very woody.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Old Betty

Old Betty

Old betty#1 is Old congo x Punta rosa(congo pointe noir x ot1 x panama pelo rosa x monos roja colombian)

I think this is the exact lineage, although i am not sure it could be fathered by purple haze x panama. It looks very similar to your p.n king congo expression, smells like purple haze and having only a 6week cure is very respectable in effect. Taste has changed at first it was disgusting to me almost, now is more like it smells but very woody.

I assume that Old Congo comes from Tropical Seeds Company... And the Punta Rosa? From CannaBioGen maybe?
And the final cross is yours? (I think I also heard of a cross with Old Congo made by MadMac...).
Sounds very interesting...
Do you have more pictures? And of the Old Congo alone (I've never been able to get it...)

B

Benny106

I made a few crosses with that punta rosa male, you are right and i am lucky to have tried the double congo and old congo from ttsc. In my old albums on another account i have pics of the old congo flowers from the mother of this cross, i am running a few of these again and will make sure to take pictures.:party:

GreenAndFast

Highland lao 12/12 from seed, interesting leaf shape.
picture.php

OTH #1 has a metal shop/lemon smell.
picture.php

OTH#2 don't think I've shown this pheno, more tropical and extreme. Its going the distance. Metalshop smell again.
picture.php

Mango thai. Elegant plant, beautiful Mango smell. Definitely not pure but hoping for a stellar effect.
picture.php

choom

So awesome...I recently acquired some old beans, some of them
are pure sativa or sativa leaning, I am excited to join this sativa
club when I am finally going again!! Chocolate Thai f7's and some
Chocolate Thai X Goji OG f3.....any opinions or past experiences?

choom(0:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zambian TTSC seeded Swazi Rooi Afropips
View Image

"Zambian Copper" by Tropical Seeds Company? What about its psychoactivity and taste?

This year, my portuguese neighbour gold skunk has also grown a curious zambian landrace which he shows in the thread "African Seeds"... Very commendable in his north-western Iberian climate, and even more so being a guerrilla grow....:

this is amazing montuno .. how do you smoke a sativa so late? very different from ordinary hybrids? I'm anxious hehe

that in the previous photo of the sativa was just rain was the effect of the camera’s flash ..

my zambena
I already had to cut through botrytis, but not nearly as difficult as the common hybrids, the mold catches little and is simple to remove, it is still going I think to leave another week what remains to be removed ... here the temperatures are very low and a lot of rain at this moment, I can resist temperatures of 1 degree today
there are some male flowers that appeared recently

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the high from the Congo there Montuno? It has a trippy look to it, hope it come thru in the smoke.