What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple OTH x Malawi.

picture.php

picture.php

Straight water and sun for the past three weeks. A lot of fans are going bye, but the airy flowers are alive and well.

picture.php

Thinking harvest half tomorrow and maybe let the rest go another week...but need to check in more detail when it’s light.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Nice job pineapple punch, keep us posted on the smoke report!

Holy Christ chilliwilli, 22 weeks?! looks like some of the bud underneath have already turned brown or senesced before the tips are ripe, you must have a lot of patience....If you like Kerala, there are some really fast phenos with RSC's line, but you have to hunt through to find them. Had one finish outdoors by Nov. 6th, probably the equivalent of 12-14 weeks indoors. The line was very sexually stable too, even hybrids using the Kerala males showed zero hermi traits.

Thats right i harvested a lot of lower buds on 2 plants yesterday because they dried up. But still some tops are green and in the light.
I have the rsc kerala in my fridge but i think i try the manipuri next.

I had one male hermie in total. Showed as a male but developed some pistil later. I think hermie tendencies may be in the male side since i used all early males in my first try and got some hermies with the seedlings comming up on their own. When i used the late flower male on the kali china i had no hermies(way less seeds) so far in the offsprings.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Benny106

From a small selection in a cold room i saw no colorations. Here is some old betty, both smell like mom also very colorful.

Attachments

• ob7macro1.jpg
    ob7macro1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ob1macro1.jpg
    ob1macro1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
B

Benny106

sadly no, they are Old congo(congo pointe noir x ot1 haze) x panama pelo rosa x punto roja.

Montuno

...como el Son...
sadly no, they are Old congo(congo pointe noir x ot1 haze) x panama pelo rosa x punto roja.

So, are your talking about Congolese (The Real Seeds Company), or about Old Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)? Did you grow Old Congo? How about its psychoactivity and taste?

I suppousse Pelo Rosa Panameña n' Punto Rojo Colombiana are both from CannaBioGen (am I right?).What differences in psychoactivity, taste and flowering time could you observe between the two?

Salud.

B

Benny106

So, are your talking about Congolese (The Real Seeds Company), or about Old Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)? Did you grow Old Congo? How about its psychoactivity and taste?

I suppousse Pelo Rosa Panameña n' Punto Rojo Colombiana are both from CannaBioGen (am I right?).What differences in psychoactivity, taste and flowering time could you observe between the two?

Salud.

I have both rsc congo and this 'old betty' flowering now, the rsc offering is new to me but im am excited to try. The old congo i grew many years ago was great motivating and good daytime smoke, great for working. The cbg 'punta rosa' i only got a male plant from, but i crossed him to everything and have been enjoying the crosses for a decade now. There is a lot to say about Panama, but the punto roja expressions are great mixed with Congolese types...recently i enjoyed ttsc 'double congo' x 'punta rosa' combined with karmas josh d og line. I have found lots of deep lemon introspective and some 'scary' panic enducing smokes, a few proper panic attacks like buckets of sweat etc at times.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer (the last).

Aroma : mandarin/carrot and green apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November:

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

I will only harvest the main point for King Congo 1° today, because I don't have time for more.
I cut 1.15 meters of the tip and there are still 1.60 meters of the plant in the ground; it had 2.75 meters of stem length.
On the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Powered Thai specimen, grow and shot by Syd Barrett, thank you and congratz bro! ;)

TRSC Red Thai x Afropips Power Malawi (F2)
View Image
Lemony terpz for now...
View Image

Hey Roms!Yeah this chiquita is so pretty!My first with pink pistils.11/13 from seed and took quite a while to start flowering.Couple more recent shots.

f5QAHGc.jpg
60flCBt.jpg
7iCNvby.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company)

23-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"; Tropical Seeds Company ).

More pics of the main cola, on the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php