King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Destroyer
View Image

Quick pheno (10 weeks) from fem seeds
View Image

This lady is one the strongest plants that i ever smoked. 110 days +- reg seeds

View Image

Destroyer (CannaBioGen) is another of my favorites, too... I find it psicoactivity so similar to King Congo...

10-September-2020:

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; Tropical Seeds Company; born during the first week of May).

First branch to emerge from the stem (that is, secondary branch closer to the ground):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Destroyer (CannaBioGen) is another of my favorites, too... I find it psicoactivity so similar to King Congo...

10-September-2020:

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; Tropical Seeds Company; born during the first week of May).

First branch to emerge from the stem (that is, secondary branch closer to the ground):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Montuno...thats such a beautiful sativa...growing perfectly...well done.....have you managed to try any of this before...if so how good does it come out ?

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)

Montuno...thats such a beautiful sativa...growing perfectly...well done.....have you managed to try any of this before...if so how good does it come out ?

I had grown and smoked it before, but always from the more South African Ciskei "phenotype".
This last King Congo is much more on the side of the Congo Point Noire. I have many desires and expectations, because the previous King Congo surprised me for free by its flavor, and by the type, quality and power of its psychoactivity.
Here I leave you a brief tasting of another year of one of those King Congo "more Ciskei side":

"About the diferents tastes of my last King Congo ("South African Ciskei pheno"):
On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, spieces, musk / chlorophyll, and an end to kiwi":

ec059ab3ca3693888f6c60671fbe790c.jpg

8e0e0f5977965d6afbb04960d34e893d.jpg

"...However, in the harvested part after November-20, the dominant flavor and odor, by far, is a strong smellin' n taste, a delicious mixture of mandarin / sweet carrot / red berries & red wine's grapes"...:

4eeba309c81654001158cde37bb08e18.jpg

c4825c5aa49953f606d21481343a05f4.jpg

40567dba517863cdde68b65594373813.jpg

About its type and quality of psychoactivity, comment before to describe it I use the usual terminology in Spain, which classifies the different types of sativa effects such as:
1- Lysergic or "trippy".
2- Electrical or energetical or exciting or caffeine or speedy or anphetaminic.
3- Euphoric or positives.
4- Introspective or creative or cerebral.
5- Indica's tendencias.
For me, this King Congo would be type 4- Introspective / Creative / Cerebral; Clean and clear effect, cerebrally stimulating, and slightly 2- Physically exciting (more " energétic" than "eléctrica", without anxiousity, an slightly 3-Positives or Euphorical (more " positive" than "euphorical"...
High power of psicoactivity.

Others people who has growed it, here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=272175

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

10-Septiembre-2020:

King Congo 1. ( Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; Tropical Seeds Company; born during the first week of May ).

Another more higher branch, and aspect of the bloom:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Beautiful Durban buds! I can smell the aroma....
Some little sativa from babilon :
Afghani nld x pan-o-haze
picture.php

MNS Nev. Haze
picture.php

Sterling haze aka Nl5hz
picture.php

Rainbow bridge#1
picture.php

olday

Veteran
I had grown and smoked it before, but always from the more South African Ciskei "phenotype".
This last King Congo is much more on the side of the Congo Point Noire. I have many desires and expectations, because the previous King Congo surprised me for free by its flavor, and by the type, quality and power of its psychoactivity.
Here I leave you a brief tasting of another year of one of those King Congo "more Ciskei side":

"About the diferents tastes of my last King Congo ("South African Ciskei pheno"):
On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, spieces, musk / chlorophyll, and an end to kiwi":

View Image

View Image

"...However, in the harvested part after November-20, the dominant flavor and odor, by far, is a strong smellin' n taste, a delicious mixture of mandarin / sweet carrot / red berries & red wine's grapes"...:

View Image

View Image

View Image

About its type and quality of psychoactivity, comment before to describe it I use the usual terminology in Spain, which classifies the different types of sativa effects such as:
1- Lysergic or "trippy".
2- Electrical or energetical or exciting or caffeine or speedy or anphetaminic.
3- Euphoric or positives.
4- Introspective or creative or cerebral.
5- Indica's tendencias.
For me, this King Congo would be type 4- Introspective / Creative / Cerebral; Clean and clear effect, cerebrally stimulating, and slightly 2- Physically exciting (more " energétic" than "eléctrica", without anxiousity, an slightly 3-Positives or Euphorical (more " positive" than "euphorical"...
High power of psicoactivity.

Others people who has growed it, here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=272175

I’m a fan of the Spanish description breakdowns, thanks for sharing and it sounds fantastic

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

15-September-2020:

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei;Tropical Seeds Company ; born during the first week of May).

Looking West (part of the stem birth):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

15-September-2020:

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei;Tropical Seeds Company ; born first week of May)

Looking East (part of the tip of the plant):

picture.php

Stem base:

picture.php

led05

Chasing The Present
Cambodian Queen

Cambodian Queen

Filling in quickly and surprisingly well, under 12/12 or so now - beautiful tiny pure NLD heads all over, I hope she isn't scary or noidy, otherwise come to papa mi love

Montuno

...como el Son...
Battling 46C/115F temps last week.

Purple Haze x Malawi

View Image

View Image

New Killer Malawi S1

View Image

View Image

I guess it's 46° Celsius under the sun and not in the shade, right?
Here in the valleys of the southern slope of my Sierra Morena (38° latitude) this summer has reached 45'6° Celsius in the shade . Under the sun, I don't even tell you, but even the ants came out only at night, and carrying canteens just in case...
And a couple of summers ago we arrived in Montoro (Córdoba) at 47.3 °C in the shade...

picture.php

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AhAB&usg=AOvVaw2rP4zbwOAOm5pgdZl-bKLp&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.di...ds-meteorologicos-ultimos-5-anos_1269065.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts