What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE
[/FONT]
Fastest best quality near pure Sativa available period!

Bred for outdoor northern latitudes.
Should be finished in two weeks!

Attachments

• GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 056.jpg
    GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 056.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 13
  • GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 059.jpg
    GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 059.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 17
  • GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 099.jpg
    GREEN MOUNTIAN GRAPE MID HARVEST AND BUD 099.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 19

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Vermontman,

Beautiful GMG!
What F generation are the Purple Satellites that you released via Ace?

How are these related to the P.S. you used in Green Mountain Grape?

Thanks for the wonderful plants
CannaRed

SolarLogos

Vermontman,

Beautiful GMG!

CannaRed
Agreed, they are gorgeous! According to Ace's site, the PS are F1 Hybrid. I'm going to have fun going through all my F2 seeds!
Peace, God bless

vermontman

Vermontman,

Beautiful GMG!

CannaRed

Hey Canna!
Thank you!
Purple Satellite is an F1 of Oaxacan gold X Nepali Sativa
That F1 is then crossed with a Sativa dominate Mendo strain and magic happens. The off spring flower faster than any of their parents in their lineage, just a super lucky genetic combination that just really works.

MAKING GRAPE
two PURPLE SATELLITE LADIES

Being courted by the stud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• MAKING GRAPE HA MALE 014.jpg
    MAKING GRAPE HA MALE 014.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 20
  • MAKING GRAPE HA MALE 003.jpg
    MAKING GRAPE HA MALE 003.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 15
G

A little haze x blue sat gal enjoying a english summer but hoping for a indian one.:laughing:

Attachments

• DSC00181.jpg
    DSC00181.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00182.jpg
    DSC00182.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 19

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
View Image

taking a beating from mites but starting to smell sweet an get frosty

What kind of mites do you have?

Ive gone through the same thing in the past. You feel helpless, because you don't want to spray anything on the buds. Not even organic, or natural sprays. I just rode it out. Now Im out there with a 60x scope a couple days a week, to catch any problems before they go into bud

harvestreaper

Veteran
What kind of mites do you have?

Ive gone through the same thing in the past. You feel helpless, because you don't want to spray anything on the buds. Not even organic, or natural sprays. I just rode it out. Now Im out there with a 60x scope a couple days a week, to catch any problems before they go into bud

black and red mites not had em for years but i made the cardinal sin of using outside soil indoors last run but that time i managed to kidnap a few ladyirds and it was controlled to a point ,,ive made a natural spray and have also been washing them off with tapwater i lose frost on the washing an the spray ruins taste but is slowing them down a bit the plants seem to have a big sigh of relief after a wash an growth increases the bugs defnatly hurting em .. half the problem is my eyes i need glasses i was wondering why a veg plat was shriveling up and dying then when i got a magifyng glass could see webs all over it lol,,so that how they been getting by me the little shits lol,,been watchin em and its interesting how they favour some plants iver others people say good resistance to them but im not so sure maybe its simply the meds in some plants they prefer over others ??
thanks for interest

romanoweed

yes Normannen, i thought i will find a more Close description, but found the secound map. Seems, ist just that genetic Mapping-Picture. I would have loved to hear more about how old this European Races are, just more Close info about the Samples they gathered. But seems, that many european LAndraces are hemp-Landraces, or feral ones like shown in your Linked 4th Picture in the Slideshow.. that arent the Weeds i thought to hear about. I heard about atleast smokable yugoslavian Lndr. Seems they missed these. Thanx

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
A pair of tropical mix ace(i forgot the year, i gotta look better)
picture.php

picture.php

(edit, trop.mix,date 08/2015)

Neville haze MNS
picture.php

Zamaldelica x destroyer
picture.php

Last edited:

meizzwang

How was the original Ukhrul? I keep reading this strain is inferior to manipuri, but a few have reported some killer individuals.

after a stem rub, my best Ukhrul has a distinct aroma of rotting orange peels...in a good way! Very unique and different from manipuri. It's showing preflowers in August, which is very unusual for these long flowering sativas. Maybe there's a chance that it'll finish in November?

Here's my Ukhrul in the foreground, center. Great branching, although this individual is starting to get stretchy:
48627170711_f9dd8aa255_c.jpg

harvestreaper

Veteran
hi meizzwang
the ukrul mum was oustanding by far the best landrace ive tried very strong sativa rushes that came in waves and was a lot stronger than the manipuri i grew in fact the ukrul fitted the manipuri description better an vice verca ,,i was gutted when i lost her but managed to get 4 seeds from a acapulco gold male to germ and one from an nanan bouclou male ,,ive made f2s of the ag x uk therll be cooked soon and hopefully therll possess or produce there mums power ,,as for finish time it may do late nov dec or even longer dependimg on your pheno i only had one plant that was not like the descrpition so have little understanding of the strain ,,your plant looks beautiful hope shes a winner ,,the manipuri for me were smaller darker plants than the ukrul which was more like a thai type typical sativa long narow leaves etc apparently its from near burmese border so maybe they carry ssome genes from there ,,hoping this one might half finish here in uk to
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts