What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember if I posted this here, but the Baglung Nepali is super early. Too early since it started before the summer solstice. It appears to be long flowering or slow developing. Buds are still very small and early in development for starting flowering over a month ago:
View Image

The resin forming is starting to make me feel more comfortable:
View Image

I got no Baglung Nepali males. I may have my SAGE-Ified strain or Durban Poison pollen to push the start of flowering into early July or mid July, instead of mid June. I hope it shortens the length of flowering also. It needs these changes for my climate and future breeding plans.

ThaiBliss
sounds like a cool cross:yummy:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I don't remember if I posted this here, but the Baglung Nepali is super early. Too early since it started before the summer solstice. It appears to be long flowering or slow developing. Buds are still very small and early in development for starting flowering over a month ago:
View Image

The resin forming is starting to make me feel more comfortable:
View Image

I got no Baglung Nepali males. I may have my SAGE-Ified strain or Durban Poison pollen to push the start of flowering into early July or mid July, instead of mid June. I hope it shortens the length of flowering also. It needs these changes for my climate and future breeding plans.

ThaiBliss
Flowering period is around 10 weeks, but yep super early, mold resistant and a good candidate to make hybrids.Crossed it last year with Lemon Thai and Freezeland.

maconhero

Hello guys i have one plant from seedbag,the plant have a carros smell.what strain could be tris one?

Attachments

• AA92FCB9-7E9F-4DD2-86C2-9AD262EF1585.jpg
    AA92FCB9-7E9F-4DD2-86C2-9AD262EF1585.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 16
  • E55C4ACA-6038-476B-925C-B0A9D2EDC1AD.jpg
    E55C4ACA-6038-476B-925C-B0A9D2EDC1AD.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 737016BE-C419-4AFA-B7C4-0AAAD66FAC35.jpg
    737016BE-C419-4AFA-B7C4-0AAAD66FAC35.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 333EEBD6-AB8D-4DC0-8D2D-BEF6226B965F.jpg
    333EEBD6-AB8D-4DC0-8D2D-BEF6226B965F.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I tried to post these pics last year. Wouldn't work.

I was scrolling through my albums and saw that somehow it was marked private.

This was my first sativa leaner I grew. But no sativa effects.

Very airy buds. You can actually see light shining through the buds in one pic.

I got that cut from a buddy that drove to southern New York state and brought back to Virginia.

It was only labeled as "kt1". Never found out what it was.
Got rid of it. Weird taste and smell. Smelled like the herb called Cat Thyme. Sorta chemical like smell, but not in a good way.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hello guys i have one plant from seedbag,the plant have a carros smell.what strain could be tris one?

G `day MC

Carrot smells can be in Indian or African ganja.
Usually a terpene that makes for a nice clear high .

Any clues where the buds came from ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sticky Sat

Hi guys :)

A few girls at day 34...

The O. A faithful staple for about 10 years now... Uplifting high with a warm glowing feeling... remarkable for her mold resistance...
attachment.php

Backcrossed the O with the much appreciated help and input of the Bangi Haze... thanks a lot Dubi for the great advice... :)

Although i'm glad to have the O's genetics (or close) in seeds, i fell in love with this Bango pheno from the first O x BH cross...
attachment.php

All plants are exceptionally (and unusually...) leafy on this run cause they had 15 days of rain during the first swelling of buds... Too bad but no big deal as all goes for cookies...

The Bango's high is 100 % cerebral... super clear and uplifting, definitely not for the night... The landing is perfectly clean, a real dream that makes you want to take off again right away... :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers all :)

Attachments

• bangos 14-7.jpg
    bangos 14-7.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Bango head 22-07.jpg
    Bango head 22-07.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Bango close, 22-07.jpg
    Bango close, 22-07.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 14
  • O sunny close up 22-07.jpg
    O sunny close up 22-07.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 14

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hi guys :)

A few girls at day 34...

The O. A faithful staple for about 10 years now... Uplifting high with a warm glowing feeling... remarkable for her mold resistance...
View Image

Backcrossed the O with the much appreciated help and input of the Bangi Haze... thanks a lot Dubi for the great advice... :)

Although i'm glad to have the O's genetics (or close) in seeds, i fell in love with this Bango pheno from the first O x BH cross...
View Image

All plants are exceptionally (and unusually...) leafy on this run cause they had 15 days of rain during the first swelling of buds... Too bad but no big deal as all goes for cookies...

The Bango's high is 100 % cerebral... super clear and uplifting, definitely not for the night... The landing is perfectly clean, a real dream that makes you want to take off again right away... :)
View Image

View Image

Cheers all :)
Wow Beautifull shots Sticky :dance013:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Few little sativa :

Panama x original haze
picture.php

picture.php

Zamaldelica x destroyer,
Detail of a preflower
picture.php

Kerala x skunk,
Pheraps a male
picture.php

Neville haze mns,
3 plants, all WLD, more than master kush...
picture.php

maconhero

G `day MC

Carrot smells can be in Indian or African ganja.
Usually a terpene that makes for a nice clear high .

Any clues where the buds came from ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hello Elmer the weed was low quality Albanian or nigerian weed i think nigerian or african

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the 'O' you speak of Sticky Sat? Wish I could grow outside like you.

Sticky Sat

Hi Yesum :) The O is Agent Orange x Congo... Sure glad i can grow outdoor but with the weather changes it's not always as simple as it used to be... :)

JohnnyChicago

If it were me i would have tied her down to hopefully get a bigger yield across the board. And i would need several of this strain flowering at once because
Of the low yield. Also whats the buzz like and how long does it last?

If I was looking for yield I would have topped or super-cropped her, but I'm progeny testing and I try to test as much plants as possible. Also want/need to see/know their natural growth.

Basically what I do is keeping them in very small pots, in order to avoid lateral branching.

For yield I would grow her like this :)
(Panama x OHaze)

picture.php