What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres an update on my led flowers. So around 8-27 will be 12 weeks of 1212. That is when my last bagseed sativa Clone finished and it gave me mostly milky trich.
Im just hoping this time i can get bigger and denser buds when dried.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya bro special fasciation happy plant, it looks like cobras dancing ^^ BoOm ShivA!

It's the second specimen found like that from the 2011 F2s.

Dog Star

Veteran
Ya bro special fasciation happy plant, it looks like cobras dancing ^^ BoOm ShivA!

It's the second specimen found like that from the 2011 F2s.

Bactery is guilty for that or radiation.. its not inside genetic like
some specific trait.. all plants can go fasciation if there are
something in enviroment,water or soil... and it can come
from few directions,like more than one cause..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodococcus_fascians

Google also on post-Fukushima plants and mutations.. lot of fasciation there happends...

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bactery is guilty for that or radiation.. its not inside genetic like
some specific trait..

Possible but also possible from genetics, it seems that science is not quite certain yet. Also possible with colchicine factor too.
(?;))

Fr Wiki :
The origin of the phenomenon is unknown but probably due to mutations of meristem cells because it is sometimes transmitted to the offspring of the plant. External phenomena can also cause fasciitis: bacterial infections, insect attacks, chemical damage or shocks.
For example i remember having and keeping a polyploid female during the Swaz repro F2, one in eight moms cross to one male.

The cobra mutant plant maybe comes from the seeds of this mum. (?)
picture.php

F2 with Chomba64 :
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Possible but also possible from genetics, it seems that science is not quite certain yet. Also possible with colchicine factor too.
(?;))

For example i remember having and keeping a polyploid female during the Swaz repro F2, one in eight moms cross to one male.

View Image

The cobra mutant plant with Chomba maybe comes from the seeds of this mum. (?)

Am haved a Sweep Hypro cut or Amnesia Core going full blown fasciation indoor... but that was only one time.. and this shows
that usually healthy plants can become sick...

cause fasciation is mutation caused by mutagen... so actually its
no good for us growers or users of medicine..

Its like you grow sick chicken and then eat it... you cant expect
some "nutritional" benefitts for your body and health if you
use sick animals or plants for your personal diet...

Its not kosher bro... if you understand what i mean.. also those plant will miscarry in bud and specialy resin production compared
to healthy specimen or another clone growed from same plant that is not affected..

also dont listen scientific community too tight,they maybe dont wish to confirm this things as then they dont get funds then..
but made your own conclusions from reading different articles..

Kind regards Roms

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Mmmh i do not really agree, the vegetal genetics kingdom is not comparable with the Animal one i think. What you see as a disease or disability in the animal can be contrary a plenitude for a vegetal imho.

Bacterium things has also its good side in Nature, let's think about our microbiot and its one hundred thousand billion bacteria. Vibes Dog Star! :)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Nevilles Haze

Nevilles Haze

hello,
beside the o-haze and THH i'll have two nice Nevilles Haze coming...
one is more pine/lemon the other has this leathery old haze smell...
booth get pollinated with THH and O-Haze to make it a Devil's Haze :peacock:

Nevilles Haze #1
picture.php

Nevilles Haze #1 & #2
picture.php

Nevilles Haze #1 lower bud
picture.php

get hazed'
i'am
M.:tiphat:

vermontman

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
[/FONT]
Big Sur Holy Weed {IBL}X
Oaxacan Gold Purple line {IBL}

At 9 weeks into flower in 11.5 hours light at just under 24 inches tall and almost as big as my fist, these are mostly Mexican meat sticks!

Attachments

• ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 003.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 003.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 20
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 028.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 028.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 061.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 061.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 22
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 076.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 076.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 042.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 042.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 19
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 156.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE LAST 156.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 19

SolarLogos

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
[/FONT]
Big Sur Holy Weed {IBL}X
Oaxacan Gold Purple line {IBL}

At 9 weeks into flower in 11.5 hours light at just under 24 inches tall and almost as big as my fist, these are mostly Mexican meat sticks!
Those are absolutely gorgeous VM! Do they get this tall outdoors?

I love your PS. If it weren't for plant limits, they would be in my garden all the time. Zacatecas Tribute is my next purchas (if I can get beans before they sell out!) Anyway, I've been wanting to tell you, great job on the PS, I'm sure ZT will be even better and I am looking forward to it.

I've been keeping my grow updated over on the Ace thread, "Purple Satellite".
Peace, God bless

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

an ag x uk cut outdoors uk gueriila style if she finishes here she will surely be an ultimate sativa at least for me lol
lovely looking and sounding cross @vermontman

vermontman

Those are absolutely gorgeous VM! Do they get this tall outdoors?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80361&pictureid=1963606View Image
I love your PS. If it weren't for plant limits, they would be in my garden all the time. Zacatecas Tribute is my next purchas (if I can get beans before they sell out!) Anyway, I've been wanting to tell you, great job on the PS, I'm sure ZT will be even better and I am looking forward to it.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80361&pictureid=1963605View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80361&pictureid=1963604View Image
I've been keeping my grow updated over on the Ace thread, "Purple Satellite".
Peace, God bless

Hello SolarLogos!
I am totally flattered at seeing your thread, I actually ran out of the option of liking any more of your posts on there.
Also AWESOME JOB GROWING!!!

Looks like you are right on point for killing it! Also pulled up my chair to seeing you finish your ladies out.
The Zacatecas tribute should finish outdoors by Oct 1 to Oct 15

At latitude 42 degrees which is level with Boston. I have not tested outdoors but I presume they will get absolutely massive. Indoors I would say 70 days to finish. the pics posted were of the testers I ran and my timer burnt out on the on position and aslike that forat least a week, but they ame through that stressor like champs!:tiphat:

Thank you again, its a real pleasure seeing these being enjoyed.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Breeding a faster race horse
This is what you get when you cross Purple Satellite X a 70/30 Sativa high ratio proprietary strain with an already fastest pure Sativa available.
Buds forming at the end of July!
AND THE SMELL!!! Grape fruit stripe gum.

Attachments

• GRAPE!!!!!!! 009.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 009.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
  • GRAPE!!!!!!! 011.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 011.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 17
  • GRAPE!!!!!!! 012.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 012.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 17
  • GRAPE!!!!!!! 033.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 033.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 21
  • GRAPE!!!!!!! 034.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 034.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
  • GRAPE!!!!!!! 008.jpg
    GRAPE!!!!!!! 008.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 14

SolarLogos

Hello SolarLogos!
I am totally flattered at seeing your thread, I actually ran out of the option of liking any more of your posts on there.
Also AWESOME JOB GROWING!!!

Looks like you are right on point for killing it! Also pulled up my chair to seeing you finish your ladies out.
The Zacatecas tribute should finish outdoors by Oct 1 to Oct 15

At latitude 42 degrees which is level with Boston. I have not tested outdoors but I presume they will get absolutely massive. Indoors I would say 70 days to finish. the pics posted were of the testers I ran and my timer burnt out on the on position and aslike that forat least a week, but they ame through that stressor like champs!:tiphat:

Thank you again, its a real pleasure seeing these being enjoyed.
Thank you for your kind words VM, I'm just really amazed by this plant. I've probably learned from this grow than any previous grows. I've not seen the parents. Which side do you think these lean, or about 50/50? I was wondering, what is your description of the high?
Thank you very much for making these genetics available. I will do my best to do them justice:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

vermontman

Thank you for your kind words VM, I'm just really amazed by this plant. I've probably learned from this grow than any previous grows. I've not seen the parents. Which side do you think these lean, or about 50/50? I was wondering, what is your description of the high?
Thank you very much for making these genetics available. I will do my best to do them justice:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

Man you are most welcome and thank you! They seem to run right down the middle genetically but you can see from others grows that they only vary in pheno's when grown in different situations like latitude, light, food and so on as seen your your thread with ACE.
you can find more cultural and smoke report on Seed Finder one word.